[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOU DUMB YOU DUMB THAT'S MY WRISTWATCH YOU DUMB INCINERATION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: 470247-meatwad_marine.jpg (11KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
470247-meatwad_marine.jpg
11KB, 320x320px
YOU DUMB
YOU DUMB
THAT'S MY WRISTWATCH
YOU DUMB
INCINERATION
CLASSIC COMEBACK
YOUR THE INSULT MASTER

We can all agree video ouja is the best ATHF episode?
>>
>>83262904
Bad Replicant and Revenge of the Trees are better.
>>
C'mon Frylock! You're good at math!
I don't think that MATH...is gonna bring you back from the dead.
>>
>>83262904
Top 3
>>
Any episode with Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past from the Future is the best.
>>
WE BAKED A MAN INTO A PIE, THAT'S ON YOU
>>
I really miss seeing new Aqua Kino.
>>
File: moon master.webm (2MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
moon master.webm
2MB, 512x384px
Video Quja isn't even the best video game.
>>
>>83262904
But how did he know the milk was bad?
>>
File: athf tennis.webm (512KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
athf tennis.webm
512KB, 640x480px
Gotta love Meatwad's hustle
>>
>>83262904
That's not Global Grilling.
>>
>>83263629
fuckin GOAT episode especially for one not featuring Shake, top shelf Carl though
>>
>>83262904
I thought we all agreed that Universal Remonster was the best
>>
File: IMG_0412.jpg (74KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0412.jpg
74KB, 600x404px
>>83265374
Agreed. Though Total Re-Carl is a close second.

Hell, most of seasons 1-4 are fantastic.
>>
>>83265465
It's really hard to pick best episodes because there are so many good ones. It's rare to see a show be so consistent from beginning to end.
>>
>>83264365
Anal Blazer, Clam Digger: Head-to-Head and Crystal Meth Nightmare Killing Spree are the holy trinity of video games
>>
>>83262904
No, when Meatwad works at the carwash and when the restaurant tries to steal Carl's dick are the best episodes.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (60KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
60KB, 1920x1080px
>>83266110

That entire Chinese restaurant episode was fucking weird, I'm amazed they got away with it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.