[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Twin Peaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: TheArmTree.png (94KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
TheArmTree.png
94KB, 350x197px
So this guy is the 'mole'/scratchy noise, right? The midget is the doppler of Mike's possessed arm, and now the midget is the fucked-up tree monster. Which makes the 'evolution of the arm' a being of natural free will stuck alive inside the lodge.

Is the White Lodge just a meme created by the Black Lodge to fool people into thinking its spirits are good? How does Evil Coop spending 25 years collecting gormonbozia from innocent people, while Coop ages, help out the forces of good?
>>
T
>>
>>83260238
Yes
>>
>>83260238
No
>>
>>83260238
Maybe
>>
Uh
>>
I don't know
>>
File: 1493205392827s.jpg (7KB, 218x250px) Image search: [Google]
1493205392827s.jpg
7KB, 218x250px
>>83260600
>>83260573
>>83260561
>>83260506
>>83260324
Explicate.
>>
>>83260238
Stop trying to make sense out of the show.
There isn't any, it's all memes trying to convey an atmosphere.
>>
>>83260238

ummmmm
>>
File: wrong.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>83260671
>>
Nah the White Lodge exists. It's where Laura ascends to at the end of FWWM and presumably symbolized by the white horse that appears throughout the series.
>>
>>83260780
We've never seen it, though. All we see in FWWM is a white light and an angel. In Season 3 we see Laura expose brightness from her face, but then she gets succed up in the most hellish way possible.

If the White Lodge exists, it's even more abstract and mysterious than the Black one.
>>
>>83260780
I always forget the fucking white horse. There are so many elements to this show, it's great.
>>
>>83260892
We haven't seen the Black Lodge either, just the Red Room.
>>
>>83260940
The horse represents symbolism.
>>
>>83261098
dont you have some capeshit or star wars thread to be in?
>>
>>83260238
>How does Evil Coop spending 25 years collecting gormonbozia from innocent people, while Coop ages, help out the forces of good?
The forces of good had their asses handed to them in the original series.
Twenty-five years later, evil is still on top of things, and a challenger appears.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.