[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leave capekino to me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (400KB, 973x932px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
400KB, 973x932px
Leave capekino to me
>>
>fucking retard doesn't change the liked it
>implying this won't be 100%

why do fucking retards on here not realize the movie isnt fucking out yet
>>
>a sjw flick gets good reviews from (((critics)))
Didn't see that coming
>>
>>83258991
>Limited screening where only DC fanboy, shills journos and feminists are invited.
>Guyz the early reviewz are great!1!
Are you this dumb OP?
>>
>>83259134
oh yeah NOW people believe in shills, lmao
>>
>>83259119
>>83259134
>movie takes place in ww1 is about a woman superhero created in the 1950s
>somehow there is a greater marxist conspiracy to promote degeneracy
I swear, you people are mentally deficient.
>>
Welcome to the Age of Reverse-Sexism. ANYTHING featuring muh female powah will get praised, even if it's shit.
>>
Nice photoshop
>>
>>83259229
The score always drops once all the critics see it. Only the critics the studio thinks will like it get invited to the screenings.

But the movie doesn't have a score yet anyway.
>>
This puts the marlels on suicide watch.

Look at them denounce RT now after spamming RT scores for years.
>>
>>83258991
>those armpits

Goddamnit, I wanted to hate this movie.
>>
>>83258991
>shaved armpits
I thought this movie was supposed to crush the patriarchy the fuck is this shit?
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>>83258991
>gal looks like a cunny in the left trailer
>>
>>83259488
She looks very young throughout the whole movie. I don't know what trickery they did but it worked.
>>
>>83258991

If anything this rating is too low to believe.
I have seen over 50 RT approved twitter reactions so far and all have been overwhelmingly positive

At the end of the day it seems that a woman had to save the DChad cinematic universe, ironic....
>>
>>83259223
>1950s
>>
Ghostbusters 2016 got 73 per cent.

Alien: Covenant got 71 per cent.
>>
>>83259223
>1950's
>I'm just pretending to be retarded
>>
>7.2/10

Is that supposed to be impressive?
>>
>>83260469
>Female movies getting 70 percent
Poetry
>>
>page 4

OOOOOOOHHHH NOES ITZ GUNNA DIE

OMFG EMERGENCY BUMP XD

Phew
*wipes sweat off forehead*

Didn't want this epic thread to die.
>>
>>83258991
You know is like a 99% audience but 20% of people downvoted to "really show em" for the female screening.

>>83260320
At least we know 110% for sure that the Gotham City Sirens movie will be absolute kinography.
>>
>>83258991
ITS OVER MARVEL IS FUCKING DESTROYED
BTFO
>>
>>83261968
>Implying 72% on RT means a 7.2/10 rating
I hope you're just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>83260469
Just add the Star Trek reboot movies standing at healthy 90%+ to that list and complete the "I want to kill myself" trifecta
>>
>>83262579
>DCucks are this autismo
>>
>>83262822
Memes aside, do you actually not know what the RT percentage is?

It's the percentage of positive reviews out of the total reviews, it has nothing to do with the /10 rating someone would give the film, you could give it a 7/10, but RT could class it as a negative review, or you could rate it 4/10 and have it classes as a positive review
>>
>>83259324
How much is WB paying you?
>>
Definitely feels like kino
>>
Man of steel was sitting on 90% for a while then it crashed to 56
>>
>>83263442

>Man of steel

>MAN

not gonna happen this time!
>>
>>83263442
it was crashed because it`s too manly for this time
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.