[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/who/ - Doctor Who General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 331
Thread images: 48

File: mpv-shot0108.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0108.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
/who/ can see again but it doesn't matter because a stupid ape fucked up the world
fucked:>>83253416
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-05-27-23h43m56s607.png (844KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-05-27-23h43m56s607.png
844KB, 1280x738px
;_;
>>
REMINDER THAT MARSHALL IS INTRODUCED NEXT WEEK
>>
In the middle of S1, we had a lone Dalek story and the introduction of Satellite Five. Revisited in the finale.

In the middle of S2, we had the introduction of the parallel world and Cybermen. Revisited in the finale.

In the middle of S3, we were introduced to the fobwatch idea. Revisited in the finale.

In the middle of S5, we were shown the effects of the crack in time. Revisited in the finale.

Series 6 focused in a lot on the Silence/Kovarian/River stuff, with both the opener and mid-series finale playing a part in the finale.

In the middle of S9, we had Maisie Williams becoming immortal. Revisited in the finale.

So when people are speculating about these Monks turning out to be Mondasian Cybermen in the finale, I think there's definitely some credence to the idea. Lots of series have introduced key things mid-series, which have then been played out further in the finale
>>
I liked it more than I like the smell of my farts
>>
One of the worst episodes in a long time.
>>
File: 12rain.gif (474KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
12rain.gif
474KB, 500x275px
>>83257491
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-05-27-23h44m05s609.png (854KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-05-27-23h44m05s609.png
854KB, 1280x738px
Anyone but Nardole ;_;
>>
File: simm2.jpg (27KB, 224x299px) Image search: [Google]
simm2.jpg
27KB, 224x299px
Hello, HELLO, hello!

Anyway, why don't we stop and have a nice little chat while I tell you all my plans and you can work out a way to stop me? I don't think!
>>
My balls they itch.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-05-27-23h44m18s855.png (951KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-05-27-23h44m18s855.png
951KB, 1280x738px
My heart can't take it ;_;
>>
>>83257566
>>83257538
>>83257491
literally alive and well in the next time trailer
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-05-27-23h44m29s267.png (1MB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-05-27-23h44m29s267.png
1MB, 1280x738px
Goodnight sweet prince ;_;
>>
>moffat said mid-series would be the perfect time to introduce the thirteenth doctor
moffat said mid-series would be the perfect time to introduce the thirteenth doctor
>moffat said mid-series would be the perfect time to introduce the thirteenth doctor
moffat said mid-series would be the perfect time to introduce the thirteenth doctor

WHO HYPE FOR /MARSHALLKINO/
>>
WHAT WAS MADAME KOVARIAN'S PLAN
>>
>yfw the bacteria infected the TARDIS as well
>>
Why the fuck are there only three guys on a submarine? wtf?
>>
BILL KILLS THE DOCTOR
>BILL KILLS THE DOCTOR
BILL KILLS THE DOCTOR
>BILL KILLS THE DOCTOR
BILL KILLS THE DOCTOR
>BILL KILLS THE DOCTOR
BILL KILLS THE DOCTOR
>>
STOP THIS MONDAS MONKS MEME
>>
>>83257566
Neither could his the fat cunt
>>
>>83257616
Reminder that a 'source' 'leaked' to some newspapers that Kris Marshall has

>Already
>Joined
>The
>Cast
>For
>Filming

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>83257632
Go back in time and kill the Doctor before he reaches Trenzalore, by making the Tardis blow up. Failing, they resorted to creating a living weapon, River Song, to kill him but they failed too. They thought they won when the Doctor faked his death and erased himself off of every single database.
>>
>>83257632
Made River Song fuck the Doctor that will made him impotent so he can't fuck Clara later and she won't save him so he never reach Trenzalore.
>>
>>83257668
>yfw 'monk' is mondasian for 'man'
>>
ENJOY YOUR SIGHT DOCTOR

NOW SEE OUR WORLD
>>
>>83257688
jesus, why did they not want him going to Trenzalore - so he wouldn't die?
>>
File: capaldikill.png (228KB, 473x456px) Image search: [Google]
capaldikill.png
228KB, 473x456px
HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT

MARSHALL IS COMING
MARSHALL IS COMING
MARSHALL IS COMING
>>
That fucking midget lol
>>
>>83257616
When did he said that?
The only thing related that I remember is that he said mid-series would be the perfect time to anounce Capaldi was leaving because in would increase the ratings
>>
>>83257752
Yeah that was pretty funny, she even had a diddy hazmat suit lol
>>
File: marsh.jpg (28KB, 233x332px) Image search: [Google]
marsh.jpg
28KB, 233x332px
>>83257740
"Strawberry blonde."
>>
>>83257491
>>
Couldn't the Doctor have held up a mirror and asked the interesting character to read off the numbers? They were perfectly positioned to do that.
>>
>>83257797
Where would the Doctor have gotten a mirror?
>>
Marshallfags plz go
>>
>>83257866
He sometimes has convenient shit in his pockets when the plot requires it.
>>
>>83257584
Still hurts tho
>>
File: kris2.jpg (42KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
kris2.jpg
42KB, 615x409px
>>83257876
''New hair''
>>
>>83257491
He can't be dead. Who will do massive shits in the TARDIS toilet now?
>>
>>83257895
But the plot required that he did not have one this time
>>
File: 237.jpg (196KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
237.jpg
196KB, 1920x1080px
>>83256612
>How did you came up with that number?
There.
Nardole is 237 and Bill is 26.
>>
File: 13th Doctor.png (231KB, 349x418px) Image search: [Google]
13th Doctor.png
231KB, 349x418px
The Doctor: It's the end, but the moment has not been prepared for..

Bill: ;_;
>>
>>83257866
Beyond the fact that he always has random crap in his pockets, there was nothing reflective in the room?

Earlier in the episode didn't they all say all their phones had changed the time and the Doctor says "so has mine"? Pull out the phone, get science woman to read the screen, play "A Good Man?".mp3 and make a selfie joke.
>>
File: master.jpg (145KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
master.jpg
145KB, 675x1200px
Do you remember my father's land back home? Pastures of red grass, stretching out over the lands of Mount Perdition...
>>
>>83257733
So he wouldn't speak his name and allow the Time Lords to return.
>>
jesus that was awful

shame, this series had a middling but promising start, and oxygen was fantastic. but now we're getting full moffat again. this is series 6 arc tier stuff. characters so paper thin it would be insulting to even call them 2 dimensional, just THINGS happening
>>
>>83257733
If the Doctor lands on Trenzalore and says his name, that's the O.K. signal for the Time Lords to return through the cracks made by the TARDIS blowing up, which the Silence caused.
If the Time Lords return, then it's likely the Time War does too and The Silence didn't want another Time War.
There was also the problem with the Doctor's timeline in his dying TARDIS. If anyone had access to it, they could kill the Doctor across all of his timeline and undo everything which would result in the end of everything.

Both of those problems were resolved by Clara.
>>
How about zn alien race whose religion forbids failure. If they fail at converting a planet into their religion, they must take their own lives - and those they failed to convert with them. By blowing their spaceship andthemselves up.
>>
>>83257987
this fucking picture makes me laugh, some creep hiding in the woods taking pictures
>>
>>83257733

No so the timelords wouldn't come back.

Have you even watched the show?
>>
>>83257929
>Bill
>26

Have they mentioned her age before now? Obviously Pearl Mackie is older, but so was Billie Piper.

I thought she was 20 or something. She didn't get into uni and took an entry-level job instead, now she's doing an undergrad and was going to move in with other undergraduate students. Most 18/19 year olds would find it weird living with a 26 year old, let alone fancy them.
>>
>>83257978
Doctor was blind when he said that, he was referring to his sunglasses.Maybe he could take a picture with those, but it would be way too small to see from across two windows.
>>
>>83257929
huh
Nice catch
>>
When I watched it for the first time it was good, I was impressed that Harness managed to pull off a good script

On a rewatch tho I was triggered by one-dimensional characters and shitty monks

By the way anyone feels like Monks are huge letdown?
>>
>>83257978
>being this autistic
He is fucking blind, and could not see screens through his shades (the iPad the Ki Moon wanted to hand him), how the fuck could he had known there was something reflective in the room?

Also, he did not say "so has mine" he said "same here" refering to the time change in his shades.
>>
>>83257497

I've heard this a couple of times but where's the source?
>>
>>83258128
I like their concept but they suck. They can't write good new monsters anymore. We need the Chibnall era ASAP
>>
GB spoilerhounds say that the John Simm Master has a great reveal in the finale when he takes off his disguise. Apparently it will genuinely convince some viewers that it's just an ordinary extra rather than him wearing prosthetics.
>>
>>83258128
>By the way anyone feels like Monks are huge letdown?
Yeah
They're not cool
>>
>>83258176
I think Monks are whispermen-tier monsters.
They are scary in concept, they do very important stuff, but in fact when you meet them they are so fucking boring and bland it HURTS.
>>
>>83258119
I remember an overlay with the time on it before or after, but the dialogue went something like:

>"Everyone's phones have been set to 11:57."
>"Yes, mine too."

It stood out at the time so I figured it would come up later, but maybe I misheard it. I'll have to watch the episode again.
>>
File: C6REJkaWgAEIJ2J.jpg (120KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
C6REJkaWgAEIJ2J.jpg
120KB, 1200x799px
>>83258186
I wonder if he might be in disguise as one of those 'top knots', leading people into the hands of Cybermen
>>
>the Monks are almost the Benefactors
Phew, Moffat almost stole my idea there.
>>
>>83258211
His sonic specs flashed up the time. He was simply saying that even his display / clock had been affected.
>>
the monks really are awful. the design alone is just kind of bland, like a low budget version of the pyrovile, but that dreadful voice and the way they just kind of open their mouths to talk really seals the deal. cringey b-movie shit. up there with the slitheen as one of the least convincing monsters of nu-who
>>
File: razor.jpg (66KB, 408x724px) Image search: [Google]
razor.jpg
66KB, 408x724px
>>83258230
This is Simm as well, disguised as a homeless guy called Razor. Confirmed by based Girly Letters.
>>
>>83258211
He probably said "Mine too", but he was referring to the sunglasses, as he was still blind.
>>
>>83258268
But Slitheen are remembered. They had them as main villains of two series of SJA.
They even have a youtube meme of their own.
>>
are they hinting that bill isnt straight?
>>
>>83258154
There's a big window facing into the room that another character could see perfectly through.

>I've got an idea, pick up that mirror on the desk. No, not that. Left. Left. That's it. Hold it to the window.

You could easily coordinate this with a fully blind person, and he has magic sunglasses that let him see basic geometry.

Plus it would have been a clever use of the situation and teamwork, taking into account the problems faced by one (possibly two) health problems. Instead it was solved by magic telepathic healing powers.
>>
>>83258367
It's sub text. Read between the lines and you can see she could just be lesbian.
>>
>>83258367
You be crazy, she wants that Doctor-dick like no other
>>
>>83258268
I liked the slitheen
>>
>>83258264
>>83258293
My bad, thanks for clearing that up.
>>
Who's hyped for Kris Marshall next week
>>
>>83258428
But anon, that would be incest
>>
>>83258451
me too anon. fuck that guy
>>
Can a single mum adopt an orphan?
>>
>>83258467

Source?
>>
File: pol.jpg (106KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
106KB, 601x601px
>7 episodes in
>STILL no simm

what the FUCK is this shit moffat

false advertisement
>>
>>83258513
>Can a single mum adopt an orphan?
Yes
>>
>>83258367
has moffat ever written a convincing couple with even a hint of believable chemistry?

i swear to fucking god the only way he can do romance like it's an episode of coupling. it worked for a sitcom, but it's just total tiring bollocks on a show that's supposed to have some realistic emotional grounding

even amy and rory were only really bearable because of the actors playing them
>>
>You've won, Doctor. Unfortunately, your position is not, perhaps, as strong as you might hope. We are the Monks of Kadnassah. The Order of the Stones. Failure is not tolerated. We fail, we die. But you die with us.
>>
>>83258544
>could have been a nice surprise
>weirdo anorak spoilerpeople would have ruined it for everyone so they had to reveal it early

It's The Night of the Doctor all over again.
>>
>>83258091
tbf Moffat is shit at exposition and when he does do it, it sounds retarded
>>
>>83258468
There's no incest when you rule space and time
>>83258393
But that would mean he'd have to let someone know he's blind, and seems like he is too insecure to do that
>>
>>83258544
Didn't it say "various directors"...??? The only episodes he was confirmed for were 11/12 (i think) which are directed by Talalay, so for 'various directors' to be true, he must be in 8,9,or 10.

So maybe he's in next weeks? I don't see him being in the Ice Warrior one or the Scottish one
>>
>>83258612
>We are the Monks of Kadnassah.
Reminder that they're not actually called the monks
>>
>>83258626
Can you imagine the carnage once he shows up if they had managed to keep it secret though holy shit
>>
>>83258555
>has moffat ever written a convincing couple with even a hint of believable chemistry?

Shona and Dave.
>>
>>83258684
pretty sure that was the original because when he first appears he is in disguise
>>
File: 2017-05-27_17-14-51.png (881KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-27_17-14-51.png
881KB, 1366x768px
>>83258393
>There's a big window facing into the room that another character could see perfectly through.

Please anon, enlighten me and show me the alleged mirror
>>
>>83258650
>But that would mean he'd have to let someone know he's blind, and seems like he is too insecure to do that

He told her in that scene. He even told her before Bill.
>>
The doctor, a 200 year old being with multiple biological redundancies, extreme intelligence, a living sentient starship able to translate any language to any other language in real time - CANNOT USE HIS FUCKING FINGERS TO READ INDENTED NUMBERS ON 4 FUCKING DIALS.

Also, this is a biological laboratory - why the fuck is there this kind of system in place to begin with? Surely you need a FIRE EXIT for a lab in north yorkshire, england - for Health and Safety purposes, you need to be able to get out quick, so this system would be massively illigal, it would be a big red/green button on the wall for quick exit into an airlock that would only allow exit once both doors where closed.

Also, if it did have this kind of bullshit system, it would have to include BRAILE FUCKING DOTS due to the Britbong/EU laws regarding disabilities, so are you honestly trying to tell me that the doctor can't read fucking braile?

Also what kind of lab hires fucktoy midgets but can't be bothered to adhere to basic health and safety (not even mentioning the bullshit every half hour unfiltered venting system). This episode is bullshit weak.

As for nadole, his body may be made from cheap human parts but his head is still detachable from evidence provided in the christmas special. that implies the head had cybernetic enhancements that allow it to survive without a connection to the body.

At best he should be passed out and not fucking dead.

This entire episode is bullshit and the worst of the season so far. Prove me wrong anons.
>>
Monks are letdown. I say this as a Doctor Who fan.

First of all, the design.
They looked amazing on promos and on-set pictures, but in episodes they look like cheaper versions of pyroviles. Out of synch speech just feels stupid and not cool at all.
not to mention they are from SJA audio
Second, the story around them.
We've still got part three, but by this point we know nothing about their origins and motives (except for WE NEED TO BE LOVED)
What is more, Extremis was literally useless in terms of storytelling because Doctor calling himself didn't made any difference to the plot of the episode. He would just as find them, sneak into pyramid, know about their plans etc.
>>
>>83258731
That thing on the right looks pretty reflective.
>>
>>83258760
But they weren't indented. Krillitane yourself.
>>
So the Monks cured the Doctor of his blindness, but not the midget of her midgetness. Why?
>>
>>83258808
Bantz m8.
>>
>>83257929

>bill is 26
>spends her life preying upon 18-22 year old university clunge

/ourgirl/
>>
>Failing their conversion of Earth, the monks follow the precepts of their religion and blow themselves up. The Doctor narrowly escapes thanks to Nardole.
>>
>>83257510

What will return in the finale is the idea that everything is a simulation. Marshall will be the Doctor for the second half of the series but in the finale he'll realise he's still in a simulation and break it, and we'll be back in the real world with Capaldi

Capaldi's Doctor will die to let Marshall's Doctor live, or some such
>>
>>83258760

*2000 years, sorry and correcting mistake.

>>83258802
But they weren't indented. Krillitane yourself.

What wasn't intended? COMPLETE AND UTTER BULLSHIT IN A WEAK AS GIRAFFE SEMEN EPISODE?

>How about you kill yourself Broseph for forgiving this kind of faggotry.
>>
>>83258808
It was a tall order and she drew the short straw, you could even say she was a woman with dwarfism and it's fine and not something that needs to be "cured".
>>
>>83258186
John Simm as a homeless guy
>>
I've seen Episode 8.

There's literally a giant version of the monks HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

J U S T
>>
WHERE THE FUCK IS UNIT
>>
>>83258774
What you mean the plastic cover for some equipment? That thing that's, what, less than a hand big?

Let me get your plan straight, you tell the Doctor there is a reflective square in the back
>looses time trying to find it
Finds it
Gotta look for the angle for you to see the dials
>looses even more time
And now, thruogh 2 plastic windows, a coredor and whatever distance the Doctor had to take in order to get the angle right, the midget must look at the dials and guide him through putting the right numbers. Whew lad, a fool proove plan indead.
>>
>>83257866
There was tons of shiny equipment in that lab
>>
>>83258738
Uhhh no. He asked if she could guide her, then he tried contacting Nardole, and then he revealed he was blind when he was pretty sure he was going to die.
>>
>>83258962
Why would UNIT be allied with the United Nations?
>>
>>83258962
>brb, zygon orgy
>>
>>83257553
I unironically love him and love his Master.
>>
OSGOOD RETURNING WHEN
>>
>>83258960
Like the statues in the trailer? what u on aboot
>>
WHAT WAS THE REASON FOR EXTREMIS TO EXIST?
WHAT WOULD'VE CHANGED IF DOCTOR NEVER CONTACTED HIMSELF?
>>
>>83257991
And then they came back anyway for reaons that were never explained. Like the rest of Moffat's storylines
>>
>>83259004
>mysterious pyramid appearing out of nowhere in the middle of a war zone
>in Turmezistan, literally where the Zygons were hiding last year
Yeah, why would they care?
>>
File: Captain Jack.png (183KB, 293x277px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Jack.png
183KB, 293x277px
"Life's not worth a damn, til you can shout out loud...I AM WHAAAAT IIIIII AAAAAAAAM!!!"
>>
>>83258962
Osgood is just slightly offscreen in every shot.
>>
File: Next Doctor.jpg (192KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Next Doctor.jpg
192KB, 900x900px
The 13th Doctor; Place You Bets
>>
>>83259037
It's almost like there's a third part where it could be revealed it was all a simulation since Oxygen.
>>
>>83258985
Remember when Bill was sacrificing herself and the entire planet and the Doctor wasn't too happy with that?

I agree, he should just stand there. He's not known for figuring out alternative options. I guess he was so blind that he could see there was nothing reflective in the room.
>>
>>83259037
The simulation would have meant the monks knew what the doctor would do. The VR-Doctor threw a spanner in the works by giving the real Doctor foreknowledge, which the simulation never accounted for
>>
>>83259004
From 1970 until 2006 UNIT stood for United Nations Intelligence Taskforce. When show was relaunched the UN asked BBC/RTD to quietly change the acronym meaning to UNified Intelligence Taskforce.
>>
>>83258760
The fact that the facility vents into the atmosphere is exceptionally retarded and genuinely broke any suspension of disbelief that I had. Its a fucking bio-chemical experimental lab. What sort of quarantine procedure periodically vents everything outside. That is quite literally the opposite of quarantining. In fact, that would be the first thing they design against; making sure that the place is airtight and that nothing gets out into the atmosphere.
>>
>>83259073
Corbyn definitely
>>
File: 2017-05-27_17-27-54.png (588KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-27_17-27-54.png
588KB, 1366x768px
>>83258760
>CANNOT USE HIS FUCKING FINGERS TO READ INDENTED NUMBERS ON 4 FUCKING DIALS
>indented
>>
>>83259054

They came back because they knew The Doctor was there and it was safe to return. He didn't have to say his name in the end

The Silence were wrong in thinking they'd restart the Time War, is all
>>
>>83259058
I was kind of going for the whole "U.N.I.T." thing, but you raise a good point.
>>
>one episode bashing capitalism
>another taking a lot of jabs at Christianity
>this week's critiquing humanity's habit of giving up freedoms in the face of vague terror
>every episode forcing a one-dimensional lesbian character to minstrel levels
Yet:
>sonic sunglasses list binary gender as a person's most important attribute

Fuck sake. If you're going to take a stance on issues at least be consistent.
>>
>>83259037
>WHAT WAS THE REASON FOR EXTREMIS TO EXIST?

For DUDE THE POPE LMAO
>>
>>83259089
It'll never happen. If it'll ever happen I'll apologise with proofs.
>>
>>83258467
Has /who/ ever been right about things like this?
>>
>>83259165
I'm pretty sure it's just a meme but would be funny if it happens
>>
>>83259093
Right so the correct way for the Doctor to handle the situation is, the Doctor looses all of his time trying to do >>83258985, and ends up dead and on top of that he does not get a chance to be honest to Bill.
>>
>>83259165
>Has /who/ ever been right
Nah, we're legitimately fucking morons. Paul mcGann is deffo in the basement tho
>>
post yfw you realise only 3 more Steven Moffat scripts left to go!
>>
>There's nothing left of your religions anymore. A bigger religion to wipe them all our. You will follow the Order of the Stones.
>>
>Tucker
>Ollie
>Dan Miller

Fuck they're trying to fit the entire cast of The Thick of It into dr who
>>
>>83259165
Has /who/ ever been right about anything?
On a serious note, i liked the episode. I thought Capaldi gave a good performance. Although "I'm totally the earths president" sounded off-character.
>>
So how was the episode?
>>
>>83259247
He better go out with a bang
>>
>>83259127

Okay, he can't see the numbers with his shades, but he still has the Sense of Touch and the ability most sentients have to figure shit out like shapes by touching them.

Stop defending this bullshit, this is the most pleb-tier carpet pull of this season.
>>
>>83259263
Under the Lake tier
>>
>>83259138
The monks are genderfluid and agefluid. Of course they're comfortable with their height and weight.
>>
>>83259286
This is 12's equivalent of "10 and the radiation booth dilemma" with Wilf.

There are ways out of the situation, but plot convenience demands there isn't one other than the way they present to us.
>>
>The world is falling to the hands of unknown alien religious forces, country by country. We've lost two thirds of the planet already, you... you are our only hope, Mister President.
>>
>>83259320
This would've been a pretty cool way for 12 to go out actually
>>
>>83259329
>Mr. President tells you that Allah is the one true god, either bomb the enemies or bomb yourself
>>
File: 2017-05-27_17-38-07.png (744KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-27_17-38-07.png
744KB, 1366x768px
>>83259286
How the fuck do you just know they were indented when they could just be stickers or some shit?
>>
What do you think of Monks so far?
>>
>>83258731
Using Chinese botnet
Potplayer as well as VLC spies on you
>>
>>83259436
let's be fair, it looks like something an 8 year old made out of toilet roll tubes from a kids craft set
>>
>>83259073
Swinton could at least play an 'alien' Doctor so that would be a pretty cool change desu
>>
>>83259462
They are the cybermen and the world they create is Mondas
>>
>They've planted conversion chapels in every major city around the world, betting everything on word of mouth to spread the earworm. Unconscious whistling, words you keep using throughout the day, tapping your foot following a beat. All of these things are spreading the earworm, the Stones are only sealing the deal. But they can't convert the entire planet yet. Why?
>>
>>83259462
They're not cool
>>
>>83259251
>No Hugh

Sad!
>>
>>83259512
>conversion

Another Doctor Who enemy 'converts' people too.

Nice to see Moffat shitting over Spare Parts. I've had a feeling they were the cybermen since the cyber-world simulation was revealed last week.
>>
>>83259436
>that set design
Why does it look so bad this season? Everything looks flat and minimalist.
>>
>>83259397
>Giving up on every single religion of yours to save the planet? Never gonna happen. People are entitled, they're afraid of dying, they want to go to heaven. They'll never stop believing. Unless we force them, just like the monks are forcing them to believe in their own religion.
>>
>>83259535
He's a nonce who watched beastiality and violent kiddie porn
>>
>last episode was solved by my glasses record and I can send it to everyone
>This episode he can't just record/stream and send it to bills phone
???
>>
File: d14-12u-c534.jpg (233KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
d14-12u-c534.jpg
233KB, 1280x720px
>>83259561
Last series looked very cheap at times too
>>
>>83259251
Nicola Murray was in the Zygon Invasion/Inversion
Julius Nicholson is The Master in some of the audios.
Geoff Holhurst was in The Face of Evil and The Robots of Death
>>
>>83259550
>Of course. They must induce the religion. Forcing a religion on people, has that ever worked? The earworm wears off after a while! They don't need to convert the whole planet, they just need strategic points where they can broadcast the earworm with an echo! It's like shouting at the mountain, the echo will carry on!
>>
>>83259586
I wished I learnt that after finishing season 2 but at least I know

By the way, what an incredible show, can't believe it was just BBC 4 for it's initial run.
>>
>>83259586
>mfw this is a factoid

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Langham#Arrest_and_conviction
>>
TWIST:

Missy regenerates into... Kriss Marshall.

TWIST:

John Simm is only shown in Flashback regenerating into Missy.

TWIST:

Noticed the ringtone on Bill's phone? Where have we heard that before?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKZanVzVqhw

Kriss Marshall regenerates into Bill
>>
File: Capture.jpg (74KB, 1056x633px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
74KB, 1056x633px
>>83259612
It's as if the set designer just stopped caring. Everything looks like a bunch of one-textured basic shapes.
>>
Now be 100% honest. Listen to your heart. Listen to your soul and answer this question.

Do you miss RTD?
>>
>>83259716
It's crazy how long it took to fully become a cult classic.

Ianucci said he wouldn't make anymore though because politics is self-satirizing now anyway
>>
>>83259769
Obviously
>>
>>83257866
"Where did I get this cup of tea? Answer: I'm the Doctor just accept that"
>>
>>83259712
>They don't need to convert the whole planet, they just need strategic points where they can broadcast the earworm with an echo! It's like shouting at the mountain, the echo will carry on!

bretty clever m8
>>
>They're reshaping Earth to create a giant echo chamber. The never ending echo of the stones.
>>
where to even begin

>previously on dr who
except it was interspersed with the woman narrating it to her scissor sister which was from this episode, not the last episode?
>le orange man
wow fucking racist much? not voting for someone based on the colour of his fucking skin?
>better leave my bag in the door so i don't lose it
what was the point of her glasses being broken? it had absolutely no relevance
>employ a dwarf to work in a biochemistry lab that can't see into the fume cupboard
?
>airlocks for no reason
the point of an airlock is that it locks the air in, if you can just leave both the fucking doors open then its not an airlock its a corridor.
>bike lock to get out of the secure area
to get in surely? and why was it something out of the fucking crystal maze? oh for the plot, got it. maybe this would have been an opportunity for the dwarf to not be able to see because her glasses were smashed. oh, no? never mind then.
>i'm in a deadly gas room requiring a full body pressure suit but i feel a bit woozy so i'll just take my hat off oh thats much better.

why didn't the sonic screwdriver unlock the door?
why did baldy 'die' but not turn to gloop?
why did the poison gas automatically vent out to the atmosphere every 30 minutes?
why did aliens that can simulate everything perfectly need to watch cctv? why wasn't the cctv properly firewalled?
why couldn't the air filter kill the bacteria? a simple uv light would have done.
why was eating and drinking allowed in the lab?
how did Brian get a job in a top secret military research lab without background checks revealing he was an alien?
>>
>The earworm will be echoed all day long. All the time, repeated in your head, inside every single human being. This isn't even mind manipulation, this is just suggestion in the back of your mind. Constant suggestion. An earworm reciting the precepts of the religion forever and ever.
>>
>>83258760
>it would have to include BRAILE FUCKING DOTS due to the Britbong/EU laws regarding disabilities
as a brit i can confirm, we have vending machines with braille buttons.
think about it.
>>
>>83259731

Bill's phone's ringtone was the same as the drum beat that John Simm's master was being driven mental by.

Just thought I would restate that in simpler terms because I don't think anyone else picked up on it and the post is getting lost amongst the paedogeddon.
>>
>>83259894
>what was the point of her glasses being broken? it had absolutely no relevance
She was going to do the numbers, but she had no glasses so hungover man did it and fucked everything up
>>
>>83259803
"Where did I get this dick in my mouth? Answer: I'm gay, just accept that"
>>
>>83259894
>le orange man
>wow fucking racist much? not voting for someone based on the colour of his fucking skin?

Oh come on now, as far as Trump mentions go that was fucking quaint.

Either Moffat had a lot of restraint or someone at the BBC said they don't want to deal with a bunch of complaints.
>>
File: BASED SIMM DOCTOR.jpg (86KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
BASED SIMM DOCTOR.jpg
86KB, 720x960px
I bought this for a fucking ONE DOLLAR in a local walmart
>>
>>83260068
absolute kino
>>
>Oh you lot never learn do you? Of course I was faking it, played along for the ride, to get to know you from the inside. You should know, I'm not much of a believer, nothing can change that and certainly not an earworm. I once had two weeks of Mysterious Girl by Peter Andre. I was begging for the brush of Death's merciful hand. Thing is, I've been working all this time on a way to stop you.
>>
>>83259073
Corbyn

>>83260068
Top Tier Television
>>
>>83259294
So it's shit?
>>
>>83259894
>how did Brian get a job in a top secret military research lab without background checks revealing he was an alien?
what?
>>
>>83260124
The hungover guy played an alien in a British TV kids show
>>
>>83260124
Brian Gardener is a well known alien posing as a human in order to groom orphans.
>>
>>83259089
I doubt it'll happen but I do find it weird the Doctor didn't immediately do the number test on Bill as soon as he saw the video. That would be a really shit twist.
>>
>>83260026
so how did she see that he had put in the wrong number then? it should have gone:
>oh what have you done
>no really, what have you done?
>i don't know
>because i can't read the screen.

computers don't have high contrast mode?
now its pretty obvious why she wanted him to ttake the day off because then she would have to take the day off too and blame him.
why was the concentrated bacteria stored in the control room rather than the """"""""airlocked"""""""" lab?
>>
Why the fuck hasn't there been actual aliens offering help to Earth and the Doctor gets jealous and he's suspicious and the only one who sees they're about to fuck Earth behind repair but no one believes him and they get everyone to turn against him? This is a GOAT premise.
>>
>>83260346
because every other time it's been tried it's boring as fuck.
>>
did the mondas cybermen die in the time war?
>>
Where are Pyramid reactions on youtube?
Usually there are 2-3 by that time, what happened?
>>
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p053xmgt
>>
>hey it's coffee and naan here, head of the UN, i'm trying to get into touch with the doctor
>oh a lesbian in london you say ok great lets go visit her
>no no, i don't care if she is the only way to get into touch with the doctor, i want two trigger happy sas soldiers ti rush into her apartment and wave automatic assault rifles in her face and threaten to kill her.
>for no reason?? for reason i'm head of the UN goddammit!!
>>
>>83259247
>>
>>83260459
Nobody watches Doctor Who anymore
>>
>>83259073
Corbyn, he'll be out of a job on June 9th anyway
>>
File: 1484203614902.jpg (11KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
1484203614902.jpg
11KB, 250x240px
>>83260629
>>
>>83259894
>>employ a dwarf to work in a biochemistry lab that can't see into the fume cupboard

Talking of fume cupboards, that model is only for fumes not microbes. So why the fuck where they using them as a place to keep their microbes
>>
Anyone feel like production team either doesnt care anymore or has very little working budget? Everything from CGI to shooting sets are million times worse than Series 5, I fucking swear.
I'd say it's late-RTD level, if not worse sometimes.
>>
>>83259981
What are you trying to do?
>>
>They're crashing their spaceship into Earth and now they're praying?
>Yes, the final prayer. The one you recite before taking your own life. Nevermind them, they'll be reciting until the spaceship hits. There's no way out Bill. We die today. But there's one last thing we can do, divert the course of the ship into space. Save the Earth one last time. What say you?
>>
>>83260068
Niiiiiice
>>
>>83259073
where did the emma stone theory come from? ive seen it everywhere. is it a meme?
>>
>>83260677
well thats pretty fucking pedantic anon well done
i have no idea about bio labs, what would you have a negative pressure glove box or something?
with or without little doors over the glove holes?
>>
>>83260687
I think they're just shit. The show's got more money than it's ever had, and they're probably working their dream jobs - they're just shit. Better sets were accomplished even in the 60s.
>>
File: Tim-Farron_2188709b.jpg (25KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
Tim-Farron_2188709b.jpg
25KB, 620x388px
>>83260629
Tim Farron master when?
>>
File: DA2Sa4HXcAAJGd2.jpg large.jpg (217KB, 827x1169px) Image search: [Google]
DA2Sa4HXcAAJGd2.jpg large.jpg
217KB, 827x1169px
Reminder that poster
>>
File: 1495836067565.jpg (133KB, 1200x774px) Image search: [Google]
1495836067565.jpg
133KB, 1200x774px
>>83260813
>i'm coming for you doctor
>>
>>83259073
>no Hayley

DROPPED
>>
File: CGI.webm (226KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
CGI.webm
226KB, 1280x720px
>>83260687
what's wrong with the cgi?
>>
File: OultEJg.jpg (724KB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
OultEJg.jpg
724KB, 3008x2000px
>>83260861
Post Farrons
>>
>>83260812
How did this happen anyway? I dont want to sound like a RTD-fan, but series 1 felt more interesting production-wise. SERIES 1.
>>
>>83260993
>thing is a 3D object then falls to flat dust

Why do they keep doing this?
>>
>>83260677

Ever occour to you they might have been testing the effects of fume cuboards on microbes?
>>
>>83260993
It looks like someone used a stock image morph and added some dust to cover the effect up
>>
File: 1495718402997.jpg (374KB, 1468x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1495718402997.jpg
374KB, 1468x2048px
>>83261026
>>
>>83260993
This is terrible.
>>
>>83261089
>It looks like
>>
>>83260993
First year animation students can do better in their spare time. This is a flagship BBC production.

Can someone actually explain this?
>>
>>83260993
How did anyone look at that and say "yes, this is acceptable for broadcasting"
>>
>>83260687
It was pretty damn obvious in the scene where the submarine fell out of the sky offscreen
>>
>>83259073

Think you left Anna Friel and Claire Sweeney off your photowall there.

Also Bills mobile's ringtone was the Master's drumbeat.
>>
>>83260716
Why are you doing this? Also you're clearly trying to write Capaldi fanfition, but it's coming off as a pretty good McGann
>>
How was the episode?

Scale of 1 to 10 and explain why
>>
>>83260825
>Feel like you've been here forever

What did they mean by that?
>>
>>83261227
What are the chances that current production team stays for Chibnall's era? Cant they get a new, better team?
>>
File: TimFarron2-1.jpg (153KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
TimFarron2-1.jpg
153KB, 600x338px
>>83261092
>>
>>83261284
>Episode was so boring it felt like it took forever to get through
>>
>>83261227
Remember in Parting of the Ways when they didn't have the budget to show Daleks destorying Australia so they jut gave us Lynda with a Y's reaction to it and it was heartbreaking. Why did that scene work so much beter than this one?
>>
>>83261330
Farron actually looks a little like Liam Payne there.
>>
>>83261330
Farron and May look like a '90s lesbian couple
>>
>>83260825
>Feel like you've been here forever

You can't tell me what to do.
>>
File: 1493070759310.jpg (17KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1493070759310.jpg
17KB, 292x257px
>>83258027
>and oxygen was fantastic
>>
>>83258285
looks more like Eccleston
>>
>>83261367
Yea I remember. ;_;
>>
File: 1494535580190.jpg (26KB, 652x737px) Image search: [Google]
1494535580190.jpg
26KB, 652x737px
>>83261330
>>
Production is fucking shit.
Can we seriously talk about that?
CGI is SHIT.
Everything looks cheap and bland.
Post episodes that you find best-producted and worst-producted.
>>
60th anniversary

Multi-Doctor Christmas story

Get it done Chibbers
>>
>>83261537
>producted
>>
File: o-FARRON-570_3375988b.jpg (24KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
o-FARRON-570_3375988b.jpg
24KB, 620x387px
>>83261489
tfw farronchad
>>
What's you favorite Christmas special and why isn't it The Husbands of River Song?
>>
>>83260993
Didn't notice because of the stream quality but looking at it now yeah this is pretty damn bad
>>
File: Tim-Farron.jpg (24KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Tim-Farron.jpg
24KB, 615x409px
>>83261601
>>83261567
Cleggcucks btfo
>>
>>83261613
Christmas Carol and, probably, Christmas Invasion. Or EOT 2 if it counts.

I honestly believe that Christmas Carol is beautiful, comfy and clever script. I adore characters and story. I was smiling and was literally happysad after watching it.
>>
>>83261613
A Christmas Carol, no contest
>>
>>83261613

Despite some contrived shit I REALLY like The Voyage of the Damned.

They make use of the limited sets surprisingly well and made something which felt like an actual adventure.
>>
>go to the doctor who youtube channel to see the trailer for the next episode
>the "official" fan/aftershow intro starts because I'm not subscribed
It took me a few seconds to realise that the host wasn't a 12 year old boy.
>>
File: qrljnri5l0zy.jpg (37KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
qrljnri5l0zy.jpg
37KB, 615x409px
>>83261569
David Bradley as First Doctor
Sean Pertwee as Third Doctor

lets do it
>>
>>83260993
It's like Moffat's tenure: interesting in concept, fucking ridiculous in execution.
>>
File: NYOOM.gif (909KB, 400x220px) Image search: [Google]
NYOOM.gif
909KB, 400x220px
>>83261719
nyoom
>>
>>83261628
>Didn't notice because of the stream quality
>iplayer going to start requiring registration imminently
this is your fault ffffffffffuuuuuuuu
>>
REMINDER that we are going to see series 5 level of hype trailers in about 10 months or so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEqpApmJDdI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnPUF8an-XE

I love series 5
>>
>>83261715
>>83261683

Based Michael Gambon bullying poorfags
>>
>>83261537
It's Doctor Who. It always has and always will look like complete shit, and I'm saying that as a fan.
>>
>>83262065
It was less shit in series 1-6
>>
>>83262090
nah it just seemed so cos it was new and special
>>
Does this episode remind anyone of a Big Finish story? I can't recall, but it's either 7 or 8.
>>
>>83261834
I didn't enjoy series 5. Or Matt smiths entire run to be honest. It had its moments tho.
>>
Why do I have to fill out fucking 3-5 captcha questions every single fucking time. I thought the new captchas were supposed to be smart and tell if you're a bot before posting.
>>
https://twitter.com/edwardrussell/status/868623375354167296

KEK

KEK

KEK KEK KEK reeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>83262220
you answered 5 questions just to complain about answering 5 questions
>>
>>83262220
The absolute state of you
>>
>>83262220
Moffat will come back as a writer to do an episode about CAPTCHAs.
>>
>>83259073
strictly no women
>>
I thought cats was going to stream some episodes today, where did he go?

>I hope cats is okay wherever he is
>>
Lads, is it just me or is there something 'off' about Bill? Now I'm not trying to be controverisal so don't get your knickers in a twist, but as I was watching this week it occurred to me that not only does she not have a boyfriend or husband, but there's something really weird about the way she talks to her friend Penny. I don't want to insinuate anything immoral as I'm probably just reading too much into it - but if it is what i think it is that's very sneaky of them to put that in there! All I can say is thank goodness they were subtle about it.
>>
>>83262513
Nah, it's just Moffat being terrible at natural dialogue and characterisation again.
>>
>>83261537
i thought oxygen looked really good actually. like, unusually good for /who/. really elevated an already great ep
>>
>>83262513
Too much of the Whedon-esque quipping, not enough how-normal-people-actually-talk.
>>
>>83262621
Just from memory, did it ever show the Doctor in space? It seemed to skip over that part.
>>
>>83262220
You're actually a bot and don't know it, but Google is trying to subtly warn you.
>>
>DUDE QUEER WOC WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN LMAO
>DUDE HISTORY IS WHITE WASHED LMAO
>DUDE FUCK CAPITALISM LMAO
>DUDE FUCK THAT ORANGE PIECE OF SHIT DRUMPF LMAO
>>
>>83262721
>DUDE FEMALE POPE LMAO WOMEN ARE STRONK IN HISTORY
>>
>>83262721
Didn't really get the orange joke. Isn't Bill British? How could she have voted for Drumpf, or was there someone orange in Britain too
>>
>>83262810
Never mind, she said "wouldn't have" and not "didn't" like I thought
>>
>>83262721
>inb4 cats has a chimpout
>>
>>83262625
Complaining about this on 4chan, where people talk in memes and big guys are for you.
>>
File: a drop of wine.jpg (161KB, 788x685px) Image search: [Google]
a drop of wine.jpg
161KB, 788x685px
>>83262844
>>83262810
>Bill, a black girl, wouldn't vote for someone due to the colour of their skin
really makes you think
>>
>>83262909
Well, it was already established on Oxygen that she's a racist
>>
>>83262909
Painting yourself orange is a choice, not a lifestyle.
>>
>>83262955
>wash the black of your skin, negro
>>
>>83262955
>being black
>not a choice
Michael Jackson would like to disagree with you
>>
I didn't think I'd like Nardole at all but he's pretty damn top-tier. Bill is still irredeemable trash. I hope she gets written off soon.
>>
>>83263058
Apparently Bill gets pretty fucked up physically in the finale. I'm guessing she gets partially converted. Supposedly there's body horror and it's quite gruesome.
>>
>>83263058
Bill was good in The Pilot but she's disappointed me in everything since, she's just a fucking retard
>>
Reminder that John Simm is 13
>>
>>83263140
That would be amazeballs
>>
>>83262955
do you mean lifestyle?
lifestyle is a choice.
i think you mean genetic attributes you are born with?
religion is a choice but its protected under racism laws
so checkmate?
>>
>>83263217
>being so autistic that you take a nonsense joke as an argument against your side, whatever that is, so you can sperg out and argue against it
>>
Rose Tyler's theme song (from Big Finish)

https://youtu.be/sxns6hgxsTw?t=1m23s
>>
>>83259748
Only story-wise

Retrospectively he was even worse at agenda-pushing than Moffat is
>>
I choose to view the set design as an homage to OG doctor sets
>>
>Despite not serving as his empathic translator in the dialogue between the world’s military leaders and Twelve, Bill is still dedicated to the Doctor, and the final moments of “The Pyramid at the End of the World” are rife with the emotional weight of Bill’s decision to sacrifice the planet to save her friend. However, the tension results from such a contorted plot that it is difficult to be as invested as Harness and Moffat intend. Does Bill really consent? Is she not acquiescing out of fear, like the UN Secretary General, or as strategy, like the military leaders? Supposedly, Bill’s consent is valid because she gives it out of love for the Doctor – – but that’s not love for the Monks, which the Monks themselves stated that they needed earlier. Even the Monk judging her consent states in the moment that “We must be loved”; Bill obviously doesn’t, so, why is she not atomized? Were the Monks, seemingly beaten at this point, willing to accept Bill’s otherwise impure consent, to finally gain control of the Earth? The Monks motives are unclear, leaving the audience – – like the Doctor – – in the dark, though not blind to the faults of the script.
>>
Rob Shearman loves Kill the Moon

Why live?

https://twitter.com/ShearmanRobert/status/868310472268939265
>>
File: owned.png (104KB, 943x700px) Image search: [Google]
owned.png
104KB, 943x700px
EDWARD BTFO
>>
>>83263474
I don't have a deep fat fryer, what's the best way to shallow fry chicken?

Also how do I stop pan-fried chicken from being burnt on the outside and pink on the inside? Lower heat for longer, or higher heat for less?
>>
>>83257916
We're getting a deleted scene where he took a massive shit in puddle Heather's mouth for the Blu-ray release, right?
>>
So the monks looked through all of human history and decided that thiis one moment was the best chance they would ever get to have the right consent.

And then the first four people they go through aren't good enough. And then the Doctor foils their plan anyway using information he presumably would have had access to in the simulation.

Out of all the billions of simulations *this* was the best possible moment to launch their plan. I hate to think what would have happened in a less optimum scenario given how shit it turned out this time
>>
>>83263874
No one could do that to Wetfu, she is love, she is life :3
>>
>>83263907
She's also a filthy slut that likes it dirty
>>
>>83263907
>No one could do that to Wetfu

That's where you're wrong.
>>
>>83263788
wtf I love Kill the Moon now
>>
File: edward.png (44KB, 881x214px) Image search: [Google]
edward.png
44KB, 881x214px
kek
>>
>>83263650
Love flows in all directions—loving someone makes you love the whole world more, just like the hippies say. Taking that seriously but making it a bad thing is clever. Because Bill is offering out of love for the Doctor rather than self-preservation, she will transfer some of that love to the Monks as unselfish gratitude for saving the Doctor. And they can use that.
>>
File: 1492580155861.jpg (58KB, 497x634px) Image search: [Google]
1492580155861.jpg
58KB, 497x634px
>>83263976
Plz no
>>
>>83264017
Why is he calling me boy?
>>
>>83264076
He's not calling you boy, he's predicting that one day you will call him boy. You can fight that. Resist it. You can change history.
>>
>>83263788
Shearman loves lots of stories. He loves Space Museum and Snakedance.
>>
>>83264198
Neither of which contain anything as fucking retarded as the moon being a space dragon egg
>>
>>83264238
Doesn't the Earth exist because there's a spider in the middle or something?

Kill the Moon is shit but that's not why it's shit.
>>
@TomSpilsbury
I think I must be lucky, because I like every episode of Doctor Who.

...get off the fucking fence Tom!
>>
>>83263788
I'm not surprised. Shearman's a great writer, but his judgement as a reviewer is extremely biased towards feminist stories, to a point where scriptwriting doesn't seem to matter to him. The book he wrote about X-Files is essentially just a compendium of the episodes he deems to be most empowering for women. Completely baffles me, since his own writing isn't very political on the whole.
>>
>>83264286
The Racnoss ship was a giant rock, and Earth formed around it. Works well enough for science fantasy.

But the moon being a fucking egg, which hatches a full sized space dragon who shits out a new egg 2 seconds after its born??? what
>>
>>83264324
The space dragon has an arse like the TARDIS, bigger on the inside
>>
Terrance Dicks is terrible in commentaries. He constantly talks over everyone.
>>
>>83264324
>The Racnoss ship was a giant rock, and Earth formed around it.

Come to think of it, was this supposed to be a retcon for the stupid plan in The Dalek Invasion of Earth?
>>
where's the new thread
>>
>>83264588
In my pants, come and join
>>
>>83264588
Apparantly it hasn't been made yet, why don't you make it?
>>
File: 13149181-high-.jpg (138KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
13149181-high-.jpg
138KB, 1000x562px
>>83264419
And guess who went alopecia ridden balls deep into that arse.
>>
>>83263109
>partially converted
An old style cyberman companion would be pretty sweet even though it'd never happen
>>
>>83264588
>>>83264707
>>
The amazon version of the episode has the cut lines apparently.
>>
>>83264734
Hi Mr Sinxist
Thread posts: 331
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.