[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the rules?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: It-Follows.jpg (175KB, 1296x730px) Image search: [Google]
It-Follows.jpg
175KB, 1296x730px
What are the rules?
>>
>>83256509
Keep fucking
>>
First one to talk gets to stay on my airplane
>>
>>83256546
and nobody explodes
>>
>>83256509
go to a different continent, find a hooker, go on with your life.
>>
Keep moving and/or keep fucking.
>>
did she fuck those guys on the boat?
>>
>>83256509
If you watch you get really bored.
>>
>>83256509
Every time I see this pic in a thumbnail, it looks like the bottom half is a reflection of the top half.
>>
>>83257298

There are valid reasons to suppose that either possibility is the case. This scene is intentionally ambiguous.
>>
>>83256509
Go to the ISS and you'll be fine.
>>
Ok lets say you get this curse and when you find out how it works you take a plane to the opposite side of the earth that the thing is on.

It must know the shortest distance to get to you and would probably take that route correct?

So lets say IT starts walking in one direction and you mirror that so they always stay on the opposite side of the earth indefinitely, or the would the "IT" constantly go back and forth trying travel the shortest distance to you?
>>
When you've just turned black and you can't switch back?

What are the rules?
>>
What happens if you have sex with multiple people, does the monster have to go through each one before it gets to you or just the first person you had sex with then back to you? And do anal or oral sex count?
>>
>>83257793
>So lets say IT starts walking in one direction and you mirror that so they always stay on the opposite side of the earth indefinitely
If you can walk for 24 hours every day for the rest of your life I guess
>>
One word: treadmills
>>
Could you just lure it into a pit and fill it with cement?
>>
>>83258713

it's slow, but not stupid

it'll probably know it's a trap and not even get in
>>
File: plan.png (23KB, 672x548px) Image search: [Google]
plan.png
23KB, 672x548px
>>83259619
would this work?
>>
>>83259837
Maybe it'll pick up a rock, throw at the helicopter's rotor, and kill everyone.
>>
>>83259837

it'll probably wait it out (helicopter will need to refuel, you run out of supplies/food, etc)

throw rocks at you or the helicopter, helicopter crashes and drags you and the (lol) transparent rope down the pit with you
>>
>>83256509
What if you went to space? How would it ever get to you?
>>
so clearly the monster had a physical body and no ability to pass through walls since it needed to break a window to get into the one guys house, so why not lure it into a giant windowless concrete room, then run out and lock the door behind you

also, could you cover it in something like oil or molasses to reveal its shape?
>>
>>83260580

tell nasa you need to go to space because a monster is chasing you
>>
File: 1494568612501.png (28KB, 512x433px) Image search: [Google]
1494568612501.png
28KB, 512x433px
The rules are quite simple, I do not want to have to explain them twice.

You are not to talk to me until I have finished my coffee. Easy enough right? Good, now stop yapping while I finish this cup.
>>
>>83260724
>Windowless room decades later
>Sign just says "Monster inside pls don't open"
>Sequel
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.