[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody have any good theater stories? >17 year old me >Managed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0323.png (45KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0323.png
45KB, 900x900px
Anybody have any good theater stories?

>17 year old me
>Managed to finally get a 'girlfriend'
>She wants to hang out over the weekend
>It's going to be the first time spending time together outside of class
>I'm nervous and autistic as fuck
>I go for the cliche 'lunch and a movie' route
>She wants to go to an Asian restaurant
>I know of a good buffet place
>we get there and eat, talk a bit, I try not to spill my noodles all over the place
>"Hey anon, there's this cool movie out Guardians of the Galexy 2, wanna see it?"
>It's a light movie with a little romance, could be good
>"Y-yeah sure lets go"
>Sit in the theater, no Falcons or crab legs or anything, I don't know what you guys are talking about
>we're in the very back
>movie starts, we get through the previews and the opening scene is a neato 70s throwback song
>about 30 minutes go by and she puts her hand on my hand
>I'm hard as fuck, holy hell a real girl is touching me oh wow
>I strategically let some time pass, I put my arm around her shoulder and start rubbing it slightly
>she moves closer to me and holds my other hand and puts it on her lap
>ohh... oh jeeze what's happening
>she carefully moves her head towards mine and gives me a little kiss on the cheek and starts moving my hand under her shirt
>"Is.. Is this ok?"
>"Mm, yeah but I'm going to need a little something from you first..."
>my cock is about to erupt with precum
>"Anything.."
>"I'm gonna need about $3.50"
>Well it was about that time I noticed that the girl I've been talking to for the past 4 months was actually an 8-story tall crustacean from the Paleozoic Era! That goddamn lochness monster had tricked me again!
>>
meh.
>>
Underaged b&
>>
>>83256158
This

Thread reported
>>
>>83256203
>telling the truth on 4chan
>>
You have to be 18 to post here little boy
>>
File: 1492928926122.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1492928926122.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
it was probably a lot funnier in your head summerfag
>>
File: 1494206773002.jpg (23KB, 348x596px) Image search: [Google]
1494206773002.jpg
23KB, 348x596px
>>83256080
Goddamn...
>>
>>83256158
>>83256203
>>83256233
>>83256260
fuck you guys I laughed
>>
>>83256260
Problem is I didn't make it long enough. These stories rely on the reader being invested
>>
File: tv.png (46KB, 1237x541px) Image search: [Google]
tv.png
46KB, 1237x541px
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.