[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened at the end of this movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8513.png (799KB, 1298x538px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8513.png
799KB, 1298x538px
What happened at the end of this movie?
>>
>>83248038
Frodo and Gandalf sail off to the West.
Sam becomes Mayor of the Shire, has 13 kids. When his old and his wife has died he also sails West.
Merry and Pippin become Master of Buckland and Thane respectively, raise families, then retire and visit Rohan and then Gondor, where they die and are buried besides Aragorn
Aragorn is king for over a hundred years with an unspecified tax policy and dies peacefully.
Arwen dies alone a year later in the now abandoned Lorien on the hill where they pledged themselves together.
Gimli sets up a dwarf colony near Helm's Deep, and Legolas settles by the Anduin river. After Aragorn dies he builds a boat and sails West and Gimli is allowed to come with him.
>>
>>83248244
I can imagine them milking this into a 3 hour movie of some sort
>>
>>83248038
Frodo gained a sweet elf harem and fucked them raw 'til the end of his days.
>>
>>83248244
>with an unspecified tax policy
you just couldn't resist
>>
life of pi sucked
>>
They go to the land of the literal retards Eru put in charge of running this world.
>>
>>83248244
I thought arwen was immortal, please be gentle i'm not a lore expert like some :C
>>
>>83248391
But he is gay.
>>
>>83248948
She gave up her immortality for dat human dick senpai
>>
>>83248961
Wrong. Frodo was the chad of the Shire, complete with disregard for the ugly, hairy hobbit pussy chasing after him, and surrounded by a group of beta hobbitses who all admit Frodo is better than them.
>>
>>83248982
sheet, that must of been a hard year for her, rip
>>
File: LotRtimeline.jpg (724KB, 1219x1253px) Image search: [Google]
LotRtimeline.jpg
724KB, 1219x1253px
>>
>>83248948
Arwen is a descendant of both Elves and Men. She had the choice of having the fate of either race. She chose Men.
>>
>>83248961
We don't need women in this thread
>>
>>83249043
She gets to have the same fate men do and disappear into another universe or probably become an Ainur with Eru up in Heaven instead of hanging out in Valinor in a fucking hall for all of eternity until the world is fucked up beyond measure and has to be remade.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.