[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NAME SOMETHING you would not want to see in a Superhero movie!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: steve.jpg (32KB, 480x302px) Image search: [Google]
steve.jpg
32KB, 480x302px
NAME SOMETHING you would not want to see in a Superhero movie!
>>
Seeing it being made and not rot in development hell, Steve.
>>
A BIG BLACK DICK, STEVE
>>
>>83247450
a NIGGER
>>
File: 200_s.gif (17KB, 176x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
17KB, 176x200px
>>83247761
>>
my daughter in suicide squad baha
>>
Any sort of costume
>>
>>83247450
Anybody other than Kean Reeves playing John Constantine in the upcoming Justice League Dark movie. I'd imagine it'd revolve around The Enchantress since that's who the main villain of the suicide squad movie was based around... and she was kinda one of the first villains that was introduced for the inception of the dark justice league... but they seemed to have handle that one so I don't know who the villain of this next film is going to be.
>>
>>83247450

quips. that shit needs to stop
>>
A PAYNIS STEYVE
>>
OOOOO MY GOOOOOD
>>
File: this_guy_steve.jpg (81KB, 408x250px) Image search: [Google]
this_guy_steve.jpg
81KB, 408x250px
>>83247450
>>
WELL STEVE, A BIG GUY
>>
Ben afflack
>>
>>83247450
My wife's muffin Steve!
>>
>>83247450
Blacks.
>>
niggers, fags, chinks, japs and muslims
this used to be a white country, i want to remain that way
>>
>>83247450
"Directed by Zach Snyder"
>>
>>83247450
Quips!

>Steve looks into the camera with a blank expression
>audience laughs
>Steve turns back to me
>What did you just say?
>Quips, Steve!
>he continues to look confused
>Show me "quips"!
>EEEEEHHNNNNTTTTTT [X]
>audience laughs again and Steve gives me a look of dismay, as if I am not only a failure to White people, but also a failure to America
>Steve spends the rest of the show mocking me
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.