[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Louie CK and a Bully

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 39

File: louie bully.png (669KB, 1031x539px) Image search: [Google]
louie bully.png
669KB, 1031x539px
Fuuck, that was uncomfortable to watch...
How would you guys handle this situation?

I feel like there's really no nonviolent and nonhumiliating way out of this. Louie surely cucked himself big time in front of the roastie.
>>
>>83245734
Acknowledge that he could probably beat my ass. He's younger and probably in the prime of his life. There's little doubt he could probably take me. All that said, I'm just gonna report that little shit to the police and take his ass for all he's worth afterward. If I can't ruin him, I will ruin his family which in turn will hate him afterward. He's wearing his fucking jersey for christ sakes. Identifying him is gonna be a walk in the park.
>>
>>83245734

>complain to his parents
>dad starts yelling at him and kicking his ass

sweet sweet cringe
>>
>>83245734
It was, I´m in great shape now and plan on being so for as long as I´m able to. I wouldn't ever do as louie did though even if I was in shit shape.

Have some pride.
>>
>>83245834
Report him for what? Making you uncomfortable?
>>
i wouldn't have told them to shut up in the first place
>>
>>83245734
>I feel like there's really no nonviolent and nonhumiliating way out of this
The fact that people think there's never, ever any excuse for violence is why we have so many pathetic cucks today. Grow a dick and punch someone when he deserves it.
>>
>>83245996
If he ended up beating my ass. I ain't gonna do shit if he just backs off.

>>83246023
Bingo
>>
>>83246034
>look like you are possibly winning in the slightest
>the rest of his friends join in
>>
>>83245734
Louis handled it fine
>>
Just diffuse the situation.

I mean Louie is a comedian, he doesn't have any jokes hidden up his sleeve? He should have just made nice with the guy while seeming like the good guy.

If that doesn't work just start roasting the guy, if you get punched in the face, deal with it.
>>
>>83246502
Louis is pretty big (4u), so i don't think this dweeb could've hurt him very much
>>
>>83246034
>punch a teenager
>risk him and his friends kicking your ass
>get arrested
>have to pay legal and medical fees, go to court
>even if the case is dropped the reporting of your arrest for punching a kid will stick with you forever
>if convicted of felony assault on a minor it will never ever go away, life is ruined
>most likely won't serve time but who knows what a judge will say
but muh ego
>>
>>83246023
>>83246502
These. It's better to take a beating than give up in such a humiliating fashion.
>>
>>83246592
WHAT? YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT ANYTHING OTHER THAN POUNDING YOUR CHEST IN THE HEAT OF THE MOMENT?!?!? WHAT ARE YOU? A NUMALE???
>>
I don't watch this show anymore. What happened.
>>
>What would you do if I decided to kick your ass right now what would you do then?
"I'd call the cops, there's several witnesses, and you'd go to jail. You've got no reason to start any violence and frankly I just asked you to be quiet. If you really want to start something go ahead but you'd be an idiot for doing so."

In all honesty I might do what louie did though. That kid nailed being an intimidating jock *perfectly*, it was unsettling watching it through a fucking screen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfMbN_MzCpw
>>
>>83246502
>Punched in the face
I don't know if you've ever been around roudy jocks but they can get pretty fucking mad, that guy would do way more than just punch him in the face. Nobody who acts that irrational abiut being told to be quiet cares about any consequences that would come from beating the shit out of someone.
>>
Tell him that I'd love to fuck his ass up but that I know his friends will join in to save his hide. Duh.
>>
>>83245734
who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>83247682
Then identify him from the jacket he's wearing, report it to the police and sue his ass into oblivion. It'll at least get him kicked off the football team.
>>
All of these wanna be alphas who can't see outside of their own insecure perspectives.

Dude is middle aged, out of shape, has two daughters at home he has to take care of.

Hes not gonna get in a fight with some shitty teenagers, mostly like lose, end up in the hopsital, and have to explain to his friends and family why he couldn't restrain himself around some dumb kids.

How we he possibly rationalize that to his daughters?

It was lose-lose, and he chose the better option. Yea, the chick he was with may have acted shallow, but if she was the type to be attracted to strong men, it wouldn't have worked out anyway.
>>
>>83245734
Context?
>>
>>83247891
are you really this fucking lazy that you can't even search youtube for a clip?
>>
File: 1489940952205.png (394KB, 467x556px) Image search: [Google]
1489940952205.png
394KB, 467x556px
>going outside without a pepper spray can on you
>>
>>83247971
must be stressful to live in constant fear
>>
>>83246034
>old
>out of shape
>never been in a fight
>vs. 6 young athletic males
>I CAN TAKE THEM!
>>
>>83247635

Fuck, cringed hard, couldn't make it through the whole clip.

The kind of humiliation you carry right to the grave
>>
>>83245734
This is maybe the best episode of the show.
>>
>>83248005
>if you defend yourself, you lose
>>
>>83246269
Then why didn't he get laid?
>>
>>83248005
Would probaby be more stressful to get robbed and stomped by a pack of niggers
>>
>>83248062
who are you quoting?
>>
>>83245734
Imagine how uncomfortable young female writers must be when Louie locks them in his office and forces them to watch him masturbate.
>>
>>83245734
>I feel like there's really no nonviolent and nonhumiliating way out of this. Louie surely cucked himself big time in front of the roastie.- 26 posts and 2 image replies shown.

Theres not a way out without submission or violence.

You were raised to tell the teacher when the bully beat you up. That doesnt work in any actual place, not even then.

You have to be willing to defend yourself. Where do you draw the line? He can threaten you? What if he threatens your date? Or your kids? When will you act?

A man needs to know the answers to these questions before he's put in the situation. He also needs to know whether he is capable of doing what he wants to do to defend himself, or whether submitting is safer. He needs to know that submitting doesnt guarantee safety and that he might have no choice in whether he is attacked, or his children are attacked. If he has no choice, and cant know the intention of the possible attacker, the only rational response is to neutralize the attacker if possible or leave the area immediately.
>>
>>83248107
>being this weak of a faggot
kek, betacucks
>>
>>83245734
>How would you guys handle this situation?
Nope. Wouldn't ever happen. I demand respect. If something like that was happening and I was with my gf or sister, it wouldn't last long. I'd get up, calmly make my way slowly towards them. Then I would grab the biggest kid by his collar and say "YOU THINK YOURE TOUGH?? Then fuckin do something, I know you want to. Fuckin do it, I want you to you disney bitchmade pussy. Not gonna do it? That's what I thought. I could smell the disney on you and your homeboys as soon as you walked into the theatre. Y'all ain't hard. Y'all ain't shit." Lol he'd probably shit himself because he's never had anyone talk to him like that before. You can't let these situations get out of control OP. Don't be bullied by little white kids like a beta.

>internet tough guy
Yeah well when you lift heavy 3 times a week and do boxing training 3 times a week as well as HIIT twice a week, you just wait for situations like these. And especially if I was with my sister or gf I have a duty to maintain the peace. And I will not be disrespected.
>>
>>83248108
you
>>
>>83247954
I just watched it, but OP was supposed to link the vid because none of us watch this shit cuckold show.
BTW, I would have kicked his ass because he's just a fucking kid.
>>
>>83248172
weird, didn't even write anything of what you quoted.
>>
>>83248188
>I don't understand meme arrows
>>
>>83245734
I woulda grabbed his fuckin' collar, lifted him off the ground, and said I'm gonna shove my fork up his ass so far Ill put faggot haggis on the menu
>>
File: PrK5u[1].jpg (96KB, 362x1024px) Image search: [Google]
PrK5u[1].jpg
96KB, 362x1024px
>>83248186
>none of us watch this shit cuckold show

lol make another capeshit thread then kys
>>
>>83248221
>i'm making shit up because it fits my worldview
wew
>>
I was playing poker and beat this nigger in a hand and he got angry and kept holding his cards so i told him to hurr the fuck up and he said you wanna go outside you piece of shit

i stood up, he stood up, his friends behind me stood up and knocked me the fuck out

niggers ran away

so the moral of this story is to have situational awareness
>>
>>83248149
Is this guy 4real
>>
>>83248186
>NOT watching the top kino that is Louie
>>
>show him your handgun

that's all you'd have to do
>>
>>83248293
>having the ability to defend yourself means that you have a twisted worldview
>>
>>83248221
Wow, you're hella new. I know none of these rules are explicitly written out, but try lurking before posting again.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (76KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
76KB, 1920x1080px
>>83245734
In truth, I don't think Sean came over and threatened him for telling them to be quiet, I think he came over because Louis did so in a disrespectful way, and then continued acting passive-aggressive when he came over.

Granted, the teenagers probably wouldn't have been quiet no matter what, but Louis could've at least shown a bit of politeness and it may have helped.
>>
I always carry a knife so if thing escalated after I told him to get off my fucking table, I'd be in jail.
>>
>>83247802
>Nobody who acts that irrational abiut being told to be quiet cares about any consequences that would come from beating the shit out of someone.
>Then just get him kicked off the football team!
Learn to read.
>>
File: 2c7fd576b7.png (229KB, 422x335px) Image search: [Google]
2c7fd576b7.png
229KB, 422x335px
>>83248355
>NO, YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S NEW!
>>
>>83248354
>defend yourself with made up fantasies
haha oh wow!
>>
File: 1353290550996[2].jpg (111KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1353290550996[2].jpg
111KB, 500x500px
Nobody is asking the REAL question.

Was the chick wrong to abandon the date?
>>
File: gfrtf.png (9KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
gfrtf.png
9KB, 420x420px
>>83247971
>>83248005
Going to the corner store without an uzi submachine gun hanging round your neck and an explosive jacket rigged to your heartbeat sensor.
>>
>>83248402
>pepper spray
>made up fantasy
>>
File: 1485193760258.png (11KB, 402x383px) Image search: [Google]
1485193760258.png
11KB, 402x383px
>>83248062
>living in such a shitty area you have to be on constant alert to defend yourself
>>
Who cares?

This show is just awkward fuckface in New York.
>>
>>83248360

god, these comments are so funny , more cringe than that cuck video. just go show some highschool how tough you are
>>
>>83248145
>you can't defend against 5-10 people using nothing but your bare hands.
>what a beta faggot weakling lol!
>>
>>83248442
>"quoting" my post without actually quoting anything i've written
magic
>>
File: smug2.jpg (33KB, 229x238px) Image search: [Google]
smug2.jpg
33KB, 229x238px
>>83248457
>not speaking softly, but carrying a big stick
>>
>>83248313
>things that happened
>>
>>83245734
>be American
>get bullied
>>
>>83248235
If you actually find this cuckolded shell of a man funny I suggest moving to reddit.
>>
>>83248517
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>83248360
>pull knife on group of people
>they swarm you and get your knife
>now you get beaten AND stabbed
>>
>>83248530
>id make up a story about getting fucked up

you need to suicide bo
>>
>>83248494
Not really, I've been diagnosed with a mental illness I don't feel like sharing and I get aggressive and carried away very easily alongside a good dose of paranoia.

Frankly, this scenario is incredibly unlikely for me in the first place since I'd never be loitering in a public place.
>>
I wouldn't have told them to shut up in the first place. There is like 8 of them, even if you sucker punched the faggot starting shut you have all of his friends to worry about. Probably should've asked a waiter to tell them to be quiet if you really wanted to do something about it.

If she said 'Ah those guys are so loud' I would've said 'Yeah you're right let's go somewhere else' bring her back to mine and fug
>>
File: b4f.jpg (24KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
b4f.jpg
24KB, 600x451px
Louie lost the moment he decided to grow into a fat bald loser.

Think: what would Clint Eastwood do in this situation? The answer, of course, is that it wouldn't happen to Clint Eastwood because he doesn't look like a ginger Pillsbury Doughboy. Louie's life choicse led him to being the sort of person people talk like that to.
>>
Had a similar situation happen to me.

>in my seat with my girl at the oriental in milwaukee for napoleon dynamite
>fucking faggots from the suburbs in the row behind me will not shut the fuck up
>casually lean back and say
Shut your fucking mouths.
>one teenage cunt snorts with contemptuous disbelief
>another somehow has the nerve to say
Dude, fucking relax.
>so i turn and grab the fucking faggot by the throat
>and i tell him
If I hear another sound from any of you, I'll shove something into your mouth at about 90MpH. It might be my fist, it might be my dick, but whatever it is, I guarantee you you'll never make another fucking sound again, you fucking bitch-made faggot
And then I watched the film in perfect and absolute silence.
>>
>>83248441
>not walking around with a recreational nuke dressed like a baby in a stroller
>>
>>83248474
>>83248474
>New York
Is it weird that I can't imagine this happening in the Deep South? I just can't picture a bunch of teenagers going up to a 50 yo man and threatening to beat him up in that type of culture. Maybe its because of le respect for elders or maybe it's because everyone has guns.
>>
>>83248386
I'm not disagreeing with you, you illiterate mongol.
>>
>>83248656
>or maybe it's because everyone has guns
>>
>>83248356
Feels like the teenagers would have told him to fuck off, or would have fucked with him even more if he asked them extremely politely to be quiet.
>>
>>83245734
If it was me I probably just wouldn't have asked them to shut up in the first place.

Having said that, if I was faced with with Louis was I'd probably have pussed out too.

Perhaps one solution is to lift so you look intimidating enough for the kid not to try it with you.
Maybe actually train in boxing or some shit so you can handle yourself.
Is the developing the ability to fight an obligation we should place on ourselves?
>>
Was about to see TDKR with my girl and some assholes wanted to take our seats. I got angry and stood up. I was way bigger than the other guy and the theatre was packed, so things didn't escalate.
I still feel uncomfortable in those situations.
>>
>>83248656
I don't know, the problem here is that New York City is a fucking city. You wouldn't encounter that type of behavior in a rural part of New York state.
>>
>>83248638
larping bullshit. Although I've also found that teenagers are complete bitches when you get aggressive so maybe there's a sliver of truth in there.
>>
>>83246034
>letting your ego control you actions
fucking degenerates I swear
>>
Having been a dumb teenager and ruined lots of peoples days... it comes down to the crew youre with

Like when I'd get yelled at I'd be like, yeah fair enough I'm being an asshole, I'll shut up

But then you're with a friend who is a bit unhinged or his dad beats him or both and he gets in the persons face and might even hit the guy

t. watched my friends goto prison
>>
>>83248725
Boxing is not helpful in a real fight unless you can pack serious power.
>>
>>83248725
I fell for this meme. You need to be in a great physical shape to actually learn how to fight. Anyone can handle the cardio requirements but you actually need above average upper body strength to learn this shut, so you need to be lifting
>>
>>83247635
Best reply.
>>
lol idk, i'm 25 and i would have been up in his face telling him to swing

make my fucking day punk, i'd just stab his friends if they decided to gank me desu, i could easily defend that my life was in danger

>tfw can't carry a gun

canada sucks
>>
File: IMG_1023.jpg (66KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1023.jpg
66KB, 640x360px
Literally just lift your shirt and show you're strapped.

Well that, and don't look like a bitch.

Even white guys will try to mess with someone who looks and acts like a complete cuck.
>>
>>83247635
Once he was at the table, I'm up in his face. Once he put his hand in the chick's face, I go brute force and believe a court would side with me. In TX, btw.
>>
>>83248625
Underrated.
>>
>>83248776
>not appreciating satire
pleb
>>
>>83245927
>dad starts beating his ass
>Louie cuck tells his dad to stop
What the fuck why would he do this?
>>
>>83248594

oh, my bad. please don't go to local high school then. hope you figure it out. I got a bit carried away reading the other posts
>>
>>83248923
Because he's a beta that thinks hitting kids is never allowed, even when they are pieces of shit like the kid that threatened him.
>>
>>83248923
cause hes a faggot who thinks violence is never the answer

like you can logically explain to a violent person to put down the knife

i think they see it on CSI Miami and believe it
>>
>>83248719
Told him to fuck off maybe, but fucked with him even more? If they're just yelling stuff from across the room you can ignore them/leave. The reason this situation was so bad is because one of them walked over and directly threatened to beat the shit out of him. You may disagree with me, but I think the bullying was for their pride being threatened, not for having the audacity to ask them to be quiet.
>>
Based:
https://youtu.be/Iw8E2ku1xIY
>>
>>83248625
>what would Clint Eastwood do in this situation?
probably actually get fucked up by the group of teenagers because he's a frail old man who's held onto his "I DONT TAKE ANY SHIT OFFA NO ONE YA HEAR?" attitude long past when his body could actually back it up
>>
>>83248811
That is assault. Need to convince everyone the bully is going deadly force first.
>>
>>83248938
I'm 25 and take meds, it's fine. It's just that confrontation like that trigger me hardcore, hence I avoid them because I don't feel like killing anybody.

I can hold myself back with family but some punk kid still in high school is a dangerous case.
>>
>>83248987
>I think the bullying was for their pride being threatened, not for having the audacity to ask them to be quiet.
Louie wasn't even being rude to begin with. Asking them to be quiet in a timid voice with some pleases sprinkled over it wouldn't have changed the outcome much.
>>
It was Louie's own fault. He didn't do an ocular assessment of the whole diner when he walked in.
>>
>>83249014
Bullys don't operate that way. Louis failed in this scenario because he wasn't willing to do what was necessary. Bullys exploit that.
>>
>>83248660
Oh soz.
>>
>>83249080
The bullys came in after, Mr Seagal.
>>
>>83248149
>Nope. Wouldn't ever happen. I demand respect. If something like that was happening and I was with my gf or sister, it wouldn't last long. I'd get up, calmly make my way slowly towards them. Then I would grab the biggest kid by his collar and say "YOU THINK YOURE TOUGH?? Then fuckin do something, I know you want to. Fuckin do it, I want you to you disney bitchmade pussy. Not gonna do it? That's what I thought. I could smell the disney on you and your homeboys as soon as you walked into the theatre. Y'all ain't hard. Y'all ain't shit." Lol he'd probably shit himself because he's never had anyone talk to him like that before. You can't let these situations get out of control OP. Don't be bullied by little white kids like a beta.
>>
>>83249099
>group of rowdy teenagers would be intimidated by a lone old man just because he has a gruff voice and an imposing stare
gonna throw that "bullies don't operate that way" right back in your direction
>>
>>83249076
>politeness = timidity
That's a very immature interpretation. Do you think that all polite people are quivering pencil-necked fags and all rude people are alphas?
>some pleases sprinkled over it
You only need to say please once.
>>
Jonah Hill would have BTFO those punks
>>
That wench that was with Louie was in the wrong, she's fucking ruled by her biology like every other woman and got "turned off" because her primal dna wanted a fight because her life is so fucking empty that she needs violent altercation.

Also fuck Louie for going through that much trouble for a woman he just met
>>
>>83245734
if I was alone I'd try to get out of fighting him.
if not, I'd at least try and land the first punch.
I don't care getting beat up.
I fucking have stupid violent people and I've come to realise that the only thing they respond to is violence. Put a bully down and he'll think twice before harassing anyone again.
>>
I don't know what I could have done.

If I was alone, I'd probably puss out. With a girl? Different. I'd have to try and save face even if it was five on one.

The woman he was with was a real cunt, but that's the way that shit is. At risk of sounding like /pol/, it's expected for the man to be the protector. Unless she's one of the rare alpha females who is willing to fuck people up for you, and jump in. But even then, you have to take a stand.

I'd try to put on my best death glare and tell him "i see your jacket, i know what school you go to. If you want to get physical, you'd better kill me. Because if you don't, I'm gonna hunt you down and kill all of your faggot friends one by one."

You won't sell that though, if you're completely unprepared. You have to get in a zone and really believe it in that moment if you want to make their blood run cold and deescalate.

Even then, it probably wouldn't do anything. You'd probably get the beating of your life. Better chances the chick would stick with you though. yeah you went down but at least you showed you had some balls.
>>
>>83245734
The framing of this scene is really terrible. It makes the bully look small and therefore completely non-threatening. Louie unironically looks like he could take him.
>>
>>83249220
>politeness = timidity
Not at all what I said.
>You only need to say please once.
Which is what Louis did in the show. He was really polite to begin with, how much more polite could he be?
>>
>>83249304
>Unless she's one of the rare alpha females who is willing to fuck people up for you, and jump in.
Those are lesbians. And they only think they can fuck people up.
>>
>>83249304
>"i see your jacket, i know what school you go to. If you want to get physical, you'd better kill me. Because if you don't, I'm gonna hunt you down and kill all of your faggot friends one by one."
>>
>>83245734
carry a gun, or at least a knife. flash it when it trouble. such is life in america.
>>
>all these tough guy responses
you sound just like the high schooler bullying Louie
>>
>>83249304
Whoa there, Elliot Rodger, slow your role. Don't go throwing your orange juice or anything.
>>
>>83249304
>At risk of sounding like /pol/, it's expected for the man to be the protector.
Masculinity is now conflated with /pol/.
>>
Understand for a woman watching men fight, it's like a man watching a striptease. There's NOTHING sexier than seeing a man handle himself.

Shit, I know one guy who got beat up at a party and his girlfriend was spazzing out and making a fuss (you know how they are, "staaaahp it! git off hiiiim! etc"). The guy who attacked her bf winked at her while being thrown out. And yeah she went on about how much she hated him and what a psycho bastard he was for all of a week before somebody found out they started fucking after that.

You can't stop puss tingles.
>>
>>83249506
No it isn't, that's just a retarded poster.
>>
>>83248923
because that father's parenting is precisely why that kid is a shitter
>>
Are you guys seriously ignoring how ugly this broad is
>>
>>83249546
>>
File: cutie ok.jpg (163KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
cutie ok.jpg
163KB, 1024x1024px
>be submissive then leave
>go home and get gun
>shoot up the dinner
>get charged with 5 counts of first degree murder

You gotta do what you gotta do.
>>
>>83249584
She's ok for a middle aged lady.
>>
>>83249585
Hello mental midget.
>>
>>83249163
It can be done. A stare isn't gonna be enough though.

You can psychologically deescalate. But it's very tricky.

You have to get into a mindset and unnervingly believe that you actually can beat your opponent, and you have to make them believe you're way fucking crazier than they think they are. You have to sell it with body language, tone of voice etc...

A guy like Louie could do it, physicality and age doesn't matter. But it's incredibly hard unless you're a sociopath who's not predisposed to fall into flight mode.
>>
File: IMG_1085.png (108KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1085.png
108KB, 500x355px
>>83249304
>Acting like a man is /pol/
>Protecting your woman is /pol/
>Thinking that "alpha female" is a thing

This cuckold brainwashing is out of control
>>
Don't tell "shut up" to anyone you're not willing to fight
>>
One time a junkie tried to break into my house, I confronted him with a baseball bat and he ran away and I rang the cops

While waiting for the cops I text the girl I was fucking and told her

She was really excited and wanted me to show her pictures of me subduing the guy with my baseball bat

I could tell she fucking hated the idea he got away and I rang the cops

Girls gonna girl. Biology gonna biology.
>>
File: 07e4f4e92296805492e5d209d8….png (36KB, 499x338px) Image search: [Google]
07e4f4e92296805492e5d209d8….png
36KB, 499x338px
>>83249635
I like how you come in every thread and denounce anything positive said about /pol/.
>>
>>83249675
He said "please be quiet"
>>
>>83249163
Remember, these are WHITE teenagers. Niggers must be dealt with differently.
>>
>>83249542
>Understand for a woman watching men fight, it's like a man watching a striptease. There's NOTHING sexier than seeing a man handle himself.

I lost my virginity the night I went to a gathering and some guy came and started throwing eggs at the house and I confronted him and he ripped my singlet and I told him he was fucked in the head and then he left

The girl wanted my dick and gave the pussy

Another time I got jumped and had a black eye and blood vessels burst in my eye so it looked gnarly. I fucked 2 girls looking like that, both for the first time ever.

I thought getting jumped would be bad but I think surviving a jump indicates to them you've got some kinda alpha genes for not dying? I dunno. They were hot girls.
>>
>>83249725
>denounce anything positive said about /pol/
It was a ridiculous association to make and you know it. I didn't know this was happening in other threads though, do you make a habit of making weak arguments in support of /pol/? That may be your problem.
>>
File: IMG_1064.jpg (721KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1064.jpg
721KB, 1920x1080px
>>83249542
>>83249710
This is why society cannot pander to women.

If it were up to them we'd still live in caves and fight for supremacy like their breeding bulls over mates like lower beasts.
>>
>>83249399
That's assault.
>>
>>83249830
>if I lie enough, I control the narrative
yeah, no

I know, you kikes have a total lack of respect for what you like to call cuckchan, but you have to put at least an ounce of effort in your shilling.
>>
>>83249900
>if I lie enough, I control the narrative
>yeah, no
Why do you keep doing it then? Strange.
>>
>>83249356
>>83249484
Again, I realize it probably wouldn't do shit. He'd probs throw down just to save face on his end.

But you have to remember, bullies, even if they're not scared of you, are deathly afraid of being caught. They're impulsive and thrive on control. Once that control is compromised, they start having second thoughts.

>this fat guy doesn't know who I am, I'll get away with it.
>oh shit the jacket
>could report me to the police
>he's talking about death
>what is he actually capable of?

Might back off. Might not though.
>>
I have a long scar on my arm where a rabbit scratched me as a kid. I told a girl I got it from getting stabbed. Guess who got his dick sucked by that girl? The guy who got scratched by a rabbit and scarred easily.
>>
>>83249922
>/pol/ does not support masculinity
>kikes do not denigrate it
>>
>>83248517
Is having the ability to defend yourself in a nonlethal way good or bad?
>>
File: IMG_1031.jpg (62KB, 490x368px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1031.jpg
62KB, 490x368px
>>83249786
White teenagers are annoying but typically just all bark and no bite. A little intimidation is all you need.

Nigger teenagers can only be dealt with if you have a mental frame of steel or genuinely want to fight them and have nothing to lose. It's best to walk away because niggers mostly cannot into de-escalation.

t. I am a literal nigger
>>
File: good_night_roastie_pride.png (150KB, 565x617px) Image search: [Google]
good_night_roastie_pride.png
150KB, 565x617px
>>83249542
>>
>>83248950
>>83248973
Retards
>>
I live near shitty teenagers, used to live outside the more poor highschool. There are overhyped wannabe thugs swinging knives around in there sometimes. Things go two ways:

>rowdy kids starts being shitty
>troll and egg them on, call them faggots, etc
>cameras everywhere so if they attack me I beat them, their family, and maybe their school in the court
>they never actually do anything

There's a few times I thought for a second one of them might actually stab me, but I'm just grinning and laughing at that point because the Internet taught me that if they respond to trolling I win by any condition. Not very smart but it gives me joy.

The other scenario is:
>have gun
>don't egg anyone on, politely deescalate situation as is legally required of anyone with a concealed weapon
>no problems, no arguments, ignore everyone, smug sense of superiority and power
An armed society is a polite society.
>>
>>83248625

I remember reading a thing about Clint Eastwood before he turned into a Californian Raisin. He was leaving a party with his date when a guy pulled a gun on them and told them to hand over their money. Clint's response was essentially "Pull the trigger, faggot. You better hope it kills me because if not I'll beat your ass."
>>
>>83249787
Telling of implying to women that you went to jail is like a "free pussy" cheat code. I literally got stalked by this woman I worked with and banged a load of teenagers. Facial scars boost the impact if you've got them too.
>>
>>83250088
Ive got a couple of face scars. I might imply I did time and 'leave it at that'.

I think I tried that on tinder a few times and I think it did work. I bailed cause I thought the girls must be crazy to want a jailbird.

My old friend who is a jailfag gets crazy bitches very easily. The kind that had no dad got apeshit for him. Or a loser alcoholic dad. Daddy issues I guess. And theres so many of them you get a lot of options.
>>
used to be a scrawny nerd but then took up bodybuilding in my mid 20s and now i am a buff tank everyone avoids by default

its really hard pill to swallow when you realize it truly is all about looks and first impressions
>>
>have scar on my face that I got when falling of my bike when I was 12
>tell people I got it in a fight
>people instantly think I'm cool

People are fucking retards.
>>
Not flashing your scratched down g38 when people threaten you and cut you off in traffic??. Maybe my time in the military and living in poor neighborhoods made me equipped for this shit, but if you're gonna lose a fight then you show you're carrying. It's not like anybody calls the cops on you either. If no shots pop off then nobody really cares.
>>
>>83247971
this.
its america for fucks sake. i always bring my glock with me
>>
>>83249956
Despite what anyone tells you, bullies actively seek out weak targets like any other predator. When I lived in the ghetto the unspoken thing was never walk around looking like a cuck.

>Head down
>Hands in pockets
>Letting people pass
>Laughing nervously
>Trembling when confronted

All that faggot shit is a big "HEY COME ATTACK ME!" beacon. Bullies aren't bored, they're mild psychopaths who want to exert power over people by hurting and upsetting them.
>>
>>83250171
wait till you grow a beard that looks mildly arab and they think youre a big muslim guy even when youre not

literally cross the street to avoid you tier
literally make other arab muslim guys submissive tier
>>
>>83247971

I've been pepper spraying myself for years to build up a tolerance to it. Imagine a lady's surprise when she hits me with a can of bear mace and I body slam her and take her purse.
>>
>>83250004
Fuck that's rough

Reminds me of the kid whose mom fucked his bully
>>
>>83250237
>Head down
>Hands in pockets
>Letting people pass
>Laughing nervously
>Trembling when confronted

Thats me in a nutshell
>>
>>83250237
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AqcyZmqpN4

we just animals man
>>
>>83250271
Both are probably fake.
>>
>>83250241
lol been there and done that i can grow one of those beards in like half a year but i needed to shave for my job.

but now i do buzzcuts which give normalfags a similar impression where they dont know if you are just big into sports or some neo nazi guy
>>
>>83250339
kek, yeah i get the neonazi thing, they say it as a ''joke'' and i respond back ''jokingly'' that im ''gonna go crack some skulls later'' and everyone laughs awkwardly unsure of whether im being honest or theyre being racist. but everyone gets along.

im balding so its shaved head + beard + lifting till i die
>>
File: 1491249549236.gif (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1491249549236.gif
2MB, 720x404px
>>83249542
you really need to leave your house more often, anon
>>
Avoid getting into it in the first place? Talk to your date how those dudes are a bunch of dumbass teenagers and go somewhere else.
>>
>>83248973
>cause hes a faggot who thinks violence is never the answer

Beating your kid more than once is admitting that you have failed as a parent, first for the violence and second for the lack of control that enabled the entire situation.
>>
>>83247971
>going outside with out an AR-15
In the US you won't even last 5 seconds.
>>
>>83247635
this situation is really only for Louie though. Anyone can be old or out of shape but Louie specifically has to worry about being able to perform and that involves having a face thats not a lumped up potato. Any other Joe Schmo might take the fight. But they take the fight knowing their time is limited in absolutely demolishing that one person before his buddies jump in. Losing a 1v1 against an aggressive young buck isnt so bad, it might hurt, but you can get over it. Losing a fight with 4-5 people stomping you is a no contest. But either way you dont look like a bitch. Then again you have to decide if looking like a bitch means that much to you.
>>
I honestly think getting naked would help.
>>
>>83250088
>Facial scars boost the impact if you've got them too.
Do zit scars count?
>>
>>83250481
If I lived in the US, I'd live in nigger-slaying, stand-your-ground states with solid castle laws, and I'd definitely carry.
>>
>"you can try to kick my ass, but i will gladly go to jail defending myself against a faggot like you."
>louie proceeds to get his ass kicked
would've been a better ending
>>
>>83250408
>im balding so its shaved head + beard + lifting till i die

not a bad deal for the insant respect you get along with the female attention
>>
>>83250444
but that won't make her pussy wet bro!

getting charged with assault and thousands of dollars in hospital bills does tho
>>
>>83250479
yeah well if its between not admitting you failed and beating him so he doesnt attack people i think i can handle admitting i failed
>>
>>83250321
Nah, stranger things have happened
>>
*gets artificial facial scar to improve attractiveness*
>>
>>83248778
>letting your fear control your actions
Fucking cucks I swear
>>
>>83250321
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
>>
>>83250634
look at Marlo from the wire

dude upped his game from that shit

look at that GOT samoan fag with the eyebrow scar

shit actually helps.
>>
>>83245734
Probably just explain to him that it would be retarded of me to fight a teenager, regardless of who would win. The penalty for him assaulting an adult will probably be nothing more than a slap on the wrist, probably not even any juvie time. But if I, a grown adult, assaulted a teenager, I could go to jail, possibly for the rest of my life.

Plus, the woman I'm on a date with would be fully within her rights to lose all respect for me for allowing a shitty little punk teenager to gall me into a fistfight.
>>
Just stand up. I'd even admit to him that he can kick my ass, but I'd say it with no hint of fear.
>>
>>83250414
t. delusional redditor in gated suburb
>>
>>83250634
I saw a guy the other with a glasgow smile.

It didn't make him attractive but it certainly makes you memorable.
>>
File: 1495334308986.png (904KB, 640x980px) Image search: [Google]
1495334308986.png
904KB, 640x980px
>>83250691
>GOT samoan fag with the eyebrow scar
>>
>>83251035

I have an eyebrow scar, and a scar on the side of my head, but zero luck with women. It's probably because I'm just not that handsome, and have zero conversation skills. So they're not everything obviously.
>>
I'd just tell him that he can try to kick my ass if he wants, and then lie and say I'm a lawyer and regardless of who wins I'm going to sue his ass into oblivion and ruin his fucking life.
>>
>>83250179
Some guy cuts you off, and you pull a piece?
>>
>>83245734

This is probably the realest scene in the whole show it makes me so uncomfortable. That kid is perfect.
>>
>>83251408
This isnt nam donnie there are rules
>>
>>83251233
I have a scar on my dick and balls where I accidentally stabbed myself and I do okay with women
>>
>>83247891
Here you go. It's extremely frustrating to watch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfMbN_MzCpw
>>
>>83248587
>reading comprehension
>>
OK. Let me ask you coons this: What if the bully is so strong and muscular the only way you could "win" or fight back is by cheating (weapons or gang up on him/her with others)?
>>
>>83245734
desu I felt way more uncomfortable watching louie follow him home
>>
>>83251619
what did i miss? the part where i got bashed?
>>
>>83251640
Bas Rutten encourages using weapons, there are no rules in a street fight.

Even if some 12 year old kid with no arms challenged me to a fight I'd still pick up weapon
>>
File: new-colt-cobra-2107.png (295KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
new-colt-cobra-2107.png
295KB, 900x600px
>>83251640
Using a weapon isn't cheating, it's called coming prepared. If he's the one escalating the situation, then he's asking for it.
>>
>>83251700
were you waiting for him to molest him? me neither hehe
>>
>>83245734
kill him with my bare hands. Then snuff out his entire family all the while killing every law enforcement officer that attempts to protect him or his loved ones.
>>
i don't carry a gun, but i was in this exact situation a couple of years ago,
and when the other guy asked me if I wanted to get beaten up,
i asked if he wanted to get shot, and reached back, like i was grabbing a gun

he sprinted away
>>
Submit like the jolly ginger cuck he is
>>
>>83251809
what about the jews who brainwashed him into being a faggot?
>>
>>83251813
what if he also pulled a gun and forced you to suck his dick at gunpoint would you swallow his load or spit it out or would you do the thing where you kind of drool it out like a pornstar and would you suck my dick if i asked
>>
File: 1397955334141.gif (492KB, 245x150px) Image search: [Google]
1397955334141.gif
492KB, 245x150px
>>83245734
Oh, babby finally saw Louie and has to post about it on /tv/. How cute
>>
>>83251447
No one has mentioned that. The kid is legitimately terrifying.

Overall the situation was always gonna be a loss for him.

Don't comply with the bully, nut up, but be inevitably hospitalized. Get punked, don't get laid, and carry humiliation for the rest of your life.

Even if he fought, and somehow held his ground, the shop owner is going to call the police, and he would have been booked. Now he needs a babysitter to watch his kids, and he misses valuable work time as he slogs through court dates and doctors appointments.

Before you actively engage in a fight, you have to weigh your money, health, and freedom against your pride. You trade one for the other.

Louie did what he had to do; shrivel up and hope they go away. Kids and career, is more valuable.
>>
>>83251885
>dont talk about tv shows on /tv/

Hello redd it!
>>
>>83251907
yeah the kid is like me

he has nothing to lose and therefore the worst enemy
>>
>>83251907
>Even if he fought, and somehow held his ground, the shop owner is going to call the police, and he would have been booked. Now he needs a babysitter to watch his kids, and he misses valuable work time as he slogs through court dates and doctors appointments.

You can always just leave the scene dude... criminals have been using this old trick for years
>>
>>83251877
i would have flung my pocket sand in his face then bum rushed him
>>
>>83251640
Don't buy into that "fair fight" bullshit. Pride is for refereed boxing matches.

Use anything you have available. Stab, bludgeon, claw, tear whatever you have to do to get home in one piece. Go for nut shots, throat punches, eyes, nose.
>>
>>83251989
why would you rush for his bum? you some kind of queer, son?
>>
I'd call him a big guy and if he wants to fight then he doesn't get to bring his friends.
>>
File: 1489318802567.gif (2MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1489318802567.gif
2MB, 240x180px
>>83251942
You are too young for this place, baby. Go away!
>>
>>83251954
>he has nothing to lose and therefore the worst enemy

this. this is really the game theory problem. a person who doesnt care about anything forces you to use maximum force. a guy who doesnt care about prison will engage you and make you decide whether you want to risk prison.

its why smart rich people only hang out with smart rich people. they have everything to lose too. theres very rarely going to be this kind of altercation at a country club or in a rich communities church or synagogue.

louis fucked up by going to a shitty diner at 4am. the riff raff isnt excluded from there.
>>
Is /tv/ REALLY full of pussies who don't carry a gun?
i've shot and killed 4 different crackheads that assualted me and never once had to even show up in court
>>
>>83252066
>t. 15 year old internet tough guy
>>
>>83252110
i'm 57 years old and a woman
>>
>>83252028
One night me and my friends got jumped by these older guys with weapons, knifes, bottles, poles. We all got the fuck kicked out of us.

A friends dad who was a bit of a criminal told us to grab any weapon we could find, fence posts, sticks, whatever - next time. At the time I thought he was a retarded bravado guy talking shit, but he was right. In a street fight you dont know how far the other guys are willing to go, and you need to assume theyre willing to do anything to you.
>>
Call his bluff. Just stand up and say, "sure, lets go outside". Also quickly stash a fork in my pocket that I can ram up his japs eye .
>>
>>83245734
He was with 5 friends. I don't care who you are, you're not winning that fight.
>>
>>83251983
True, but there could be a camera in the shop. Even if there wasn't and he paid with a card, he's screwed. And then you have to worry about the girl squealing, talking to her friends and all that shit and the cops getting wind of that.

Chances are low he'd get caught though. Chances even lower he'd be able to walk out of the shop.
>>
>>83252177

Who would win? A high school bully and his 5 friends... or Brock Lesnar?
>>
>>83248457

thats america for you
>>
>>83251331
Lol
>>
>>83252177
Prime Bas Rutten couldn't do it, no one can.

The problem with people in real life is that they don't stay down. Unless you have steel fists each guy you knock down will get back up once you start fighting the other guys
>>
>>83246034

>society would be better off if more people were violent when they personally thought someone deserved it

I'm sure you'd last long.
>>
>>83252140
That's what I'm saying.

You don't really know how far they are willing to go. Even if they are a fair match physically, you do everything you can to make it unfair for them.

"Honor" is meaningless in that situation, because there's no real honor in a fight anyway.

If you don't go 10x more brutal than the other guy, you're gonna lose.
>>
>>83251907
Louie put himself in that situation by talking big and knowing he had no way of backing it up in the first place.
>>
>>83252306
Ive never seen 1 guy take down more than 2 guys at once in real life. And ive seen a lot of fights.

However, I have HEARD of a number of people claiming to have done it.

The operative word is HEARD. Because they are full of shit.

Both were divorced guys in their 40s who took steroids. Maybe when you get older you need to try and make people fear you. Since MMA and Boxing make it obvious older guys get merced easily.
>>
>Louis has the same woman play his mom in another episode
What did he mean by this
>>
>>83245734
In the context of the show he has 2 kids and alot more to lose, who gives a shit about the woman.

He could have ignored them/left a few mins later but he opened his mouth and gave a reason for them to fuck with them.

After that he is kinda fucked no matter which way he goes, he either pussies out or he ends up ramping it up into a fight in which worse case ends up dead but if hes still alive hospital bills, sackings, maybe loses custody, criminal record.

Possibly he calls the leader out to a fight outside with no help from his friends and they stay in the bar, that could minimize the damage to an extent and also stops it from being a instant 5v1 the moment leader might get stomped on, or maybe he backs down if he sees that you will go toe to toe or he just wrecks you there and then and you get jumped.

The video cuts out her response though which is basically 'you are a pussy and my vagina has dried up quicker than the sahara desert' so she wanted him to show some balls even though he could lose literally everything over a women.
>>
Take the piss out of the kid. Ask why he has the need to physically dominate men. He might kick your ass but it would still be funny.
>>
>>83251954
That kid had plenty to lose.

He's a high school kid, still living with his parents. He's got to worry about graduating, and no one wants to get expelled, definitely no one wants to do a jail sentence, and maybe be thrown out of his house.

He thinks he doesn't, but he does. Problem is that Louie didn't exploit that. There's always a weakness, you just have to look hard enough
>>
>>83251640
Then you cheat. What's the problem, faggot?
>>
>>83251907
>carry humiliation for the rest of your life.

I feel so bad when a psychopath with a terrible childhood can't get his dopamine release through a fight and eventually ends up in jail, while I continue to be successful. So much humiliation...
>>
I would have started to strip naked and move slowly closer to the kid.

I mean the date's basically over at that point. Might as well get naked like a crazy person.

Might be able to ditch out on the bill too if you start chasing them with your balls swaying side to side.
>>
>>83252138
Pls be my mommy
>>
>>83252750
during flight or fight your balls retract so you can run/not get attacked here
>>
>>83252750
in my head acting crazy if you fully commit would always work
>>
File: IMG_0961.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0961.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
I would've just started flaming his ass

>Hehehe, go somewhere you pasty ass lacrosse playin lookin motherfucker
>Sorry I interrupted your jackoff circle
>>
>>83251640
Isn't the bigger, stronger, younger guy already "cheating" by picking a fight with someone weaker? Using a weapon is just leveling the playing field.

Besides, in a life or death situation, morality is meaningless.
>>
>>83252663
No matter how much money you make, you're always gonna feel a hint of humiliation after a woman says you're not a man after getting bested by a 16 year old.
>>
>>83245734
>nonviolent

Cuck yourself, anon. I'd have had one of his eyes in my hand before it was all over.
>>
>>83252854
maybe but itd disappear pretty quickly. theres enough ways to rationalize out of that bother.
>>
File: 213.jpg (134KB, 780x585px) Image search: [Google]
213.jpg
134KB, 780x585px
>>83248655
>recreational nuke
>>
>>83245734
>I feel like there's really no nonviolent and nonhumiliating way out of this.

You leave when they come in. In a shitty area you expect people to be shitty and just avoid them; they will act up until someone is provoked that is what they want. If woman complains tell her to STFU.
>>
>>83252641
This. The kid definitely wasn't poor or anything, he clearly had something going for him. He just wanted to look tough in front of his friends. It's possible to reason with someone like that.

Now if the kid looked genuinely unstable, poor, or was a biker or nigger, the smart thing to do would be to not say anything in the first place.
>>
File: 1474108140266.png (55KB, 178x289px) Image search: [Google]
1474108140266.png
55KB, 178x289px
>>83253031
>. If woman complains tell her to STFU.

dat bit where patrice tells his hoe that he aint gonna fight for her and the only reason shes saying shit to another man is because she thinks hes gonna jump in
>>
File: 1438727565187.jpg (110KB, 650x431px) Image search: [Google]
1438727565187.jpg
110KB, 650x431px
>>83250414
You're right, this is what women want.
>>
>it's a /tv/ talks about fighting and getting girls thread

Also known as a comedy thread amirite??
>>
>>83253682
This ain't /r9k/
>>
>>83253031
fuckin' this, Louis should have actually thought about how they'd react when he tells them to shut up, he only has himself to blame
>>
>>83245734
the factors as to why he should NOT fight this punk are:
- his friends are backing him up, even if he did kick his ass his friends would have jumped in, it was a no win
- he was sitting at a bench seat at a table so he was at a severe disadvantage, if he met this kid alone on the street standing up he might not have backed down as it would be more equal
- he has 2 daughters, its not worth 'proving your manhood' to some dumpy looking middle age bitch who he clearly was not getting mad pussy from
- Its Manhatten, if this kid continues to go around pushing around middle aged men, he is going to find out that the mafia is not dead and that some of these homely looking family men are going to give this kid a new pair of concrete tennis shoes
>>
File: redletter_depression.jpg (36KB, 663x579px) Image search: [Google]
redletter_depression.jpg
36KB, 663x579px
I'm sitting here having my beta cuck fantasies about what I'd do in this situation, but Louis probably handled it better than I would.
>>
>>83254359
> Its Manhatten, if this kid continues to go around pushing around middle aged men, he is going to find out that the mafia is not dead and that some of these homely looking family men are going to give this kid a new pair of concrete tennis shoes

That's why it's just better not to fuck with people. You never know who people really are, and what they're capable of.

Kid didn't think Louie would follow him home. Luckily he just ratted him out. A different person may have done worse, especially after being humiliated in front of a date.
>>
I've been in a few situations like this, acting extremely weird seems to diffuse the situation for whatever reason: making strange noises, pulling your cock out, laughing loudly, walking like a dinosaur etc... People don't know how to react and they generally just leave.
>>
>>83245734

This has to be one of the most ridiculous scenes and reveals that all these libcucks like Louie are literally perpetually afraid of being bullied. It reveals so much about his personality that he thinks such a scenario is remotely possible.

The only situation I'd be worried is if it was a group of mexicans or dindus, but a couple of pasty ass high school 'j varsity' people trying to sound intimidating? Honestly I would legitimately laugh in their face and go about my business, they're walking memes.

I grew up in Oakland getting stared down by 6'5 dindus on the bus since I was 12, I'm not going to let some goomba scare me.
>>
>>83247560
This is the quintessential Reddit comment. Kill yourself you brainwashed faggot.
>>
>>83254960
It wasn't a couple, there were five of them, and that kid sounded like a legit psychopath. He showed him his bruised knuckles from beating the shit out of someone earlier.
Really the best thing is to just call his bluff. Say "you're not gonna beat me up in the middle of a restaurant, in front of witnesses, over basically nothing, how about you just cool off and forget about it". If he really beats you up he's fucked.
>>
Would have gone all beta bitch, only difference is I wouldn't be surprised if the girl dumped me.

The thing is yeah you can stab the guy's eye with a fork but is it worth it? The game of being the tough guy isn't viable it today's society simply because of abundance of choices and opportunities. You may choose to try and fuck the guy up if there are no females aside from this one in front of you but as it is you literally walk outside and it's breeding opportunity everywhere.

What is funny is that the girl wouldn't have been turned off if louie didn't act all hurt and humiliated. If he was cheerful and like its all good he would have come off as a high value guy that doesn't let small stuff bother him even though a guy figuratively pissed on him a few minutes ago.
>>
>>83247635
i get a clockwork orange vibe from the scene

those types of sociopath are so straight and cold it's just frightening to be near them and admit everything could happen next

nothing to do with age, havent watched louie shows for a while but i must say he's getting really good with the scene making
>>
>>83255099

This is a fictional character, is my point. Only 1% of people are psychopaths, and even then most of them are actually very reserved and choose positive manipulation over threats.

He's probably closer to a narcissist. If I may illustrate an example: a psychopath who's been 'dissed' in front of his posse, would withdraw into himself, try to find out the guys name, stalk him over several weeks and find some way to ruin his life or a relationship. A narcissist however would freak out disproportionately from losing face in front of his buddies, more in line with this characters actions.

Alternatively maybe it was their first time doing coke, it can 'distance' the voice in a similar way that you'd imagine a psycho to talk.

But either way not intimidating people unless they have a knife or gun. In most fights against non-professionals, weight matters more than strength, Louie is a big guy even if hes fat.
>>
>>83255408
this to be said, the acting of the young is lacking and it ruined the effect intended i guess
>>
>>83247635
this triggers the fuck out of me, Louie could have fucked this manlet up
>>
>>83255421
>a psychopath who's been 'dissed' in front of his posse, would withdraw into himself, try to find out the guys name, stalk him over several weeks and find some way to ruin his life or a relationship
this
>>
>>83247635
This is just idiotic, is there anyone who wouldn't actually just fight the dude?

Maybe with a different actor but that dweeb?
>>
>>83247635
The bully was right: don't start shit up if you are not willing to go all the way for it. And yes, telling someone to do something counts as starting shit up.

I mean I'm not supporting the guy or the way he behaved but people do whatever because they are "grown up" and "society will take care of it" without realizing that societal norms are different from gravity, they are not something that you should rely on too much
>>
>>83249014

>Get Beaten up by gang of college hard boys
>Incredibly easy to identify, CCTV etc
>Report them all to the police, press charges, sue parents
>They all do jail time, fail college, are unemployable forever, families are broke from lawsuits, inevitable suicides and prison rape

Yeah sure it sucked getting kicked in the ribs that many times, but knowing your lives are literally over is pretty amusing
>>
>>83255859
They'll only get 12 months of jail time which mean they'll be out sooner and the bail is only 500 dollars.
>>
File: 1480312828720.gif (558KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1480312828720.gif
558KB, 500x375px
>>83246119
>>83246592
>>83248013
>>83248778
>>83252425

>All these fucking pussies

weakness invites aggression you nu-male pussies. It doesn't matter if you're going to win a fight, only that people know YOU ARE GOING TO FIGHT IF PEOPLE FUCK WITH YOU.

you stand the fuck up look him in the eyes and tell him to fuck off. He makes some parting shots to his friends like "haha look at this old bitch" and either walks off or you get into a fight

who the fuck you think the cops are going to believe? Some respectable middle aged guy with 3rd party witness on his side (the girl) or a bunch of rowdy teenagers who obviously picked the fight. You have no legal worries at all.

But what ever, you pathetic chumps are just going to get walked on all your life
>>
>>83250271
Post please, love me some ntr

there is a great doujin on exactly this: [Shinozuka Yuuji] Oyako no Omoi
>>
>>83255937
so what, you stood up for yourself and gained some confidence in the process.

what, you think when they get out they'll find you and try to start more shit. Fucking hell you're paranoid no one gives that much of a shit about you
>>
>>83255859
I was in my car one time, guy was laying on his horn, wanted me to go right on red, but there were cars coming.

We make the turn, he shouts through his window i honk and flip him off. He pulls in front of me, stops, gets out of hos car, approaches mine, starts screaming and ends by spitting in my face.

I got his plate, it was a crowded road, plenty of witnesses. Cops didn't do shit.

They don't always get caught
>>
>>83246034
the only excuse is self defense. if you can't solve problems with thoughts and words then you are literally no better than a caveman
>>
Regardless of the ways in which this confrontation could have been avoided, anyone ending up in the same situation and confronted in the same manner (kid by side, outnumbered and virtually impossible to reason with the aggressor) who is seriously considering responding with violence should never have children. Grow up already you prepubescent manchildren.
>>
>>83256021
>you think when they get out they'll find you and try to start more shit
nope

but when they get out he will tell everyone he how this pussy called the cops on him instead of actually fighting him like a man and thus your legacy of being a bitch will live on.
>>
File: 846.gif (2MB, 331x248px) Image search: [Google]
846.gif
2MB, 331x248px
>>83255945
>It doesn't matter if you're going to win a fight, only that people know YOU ARE GOING TO FIGHT IF PEOPLE FUCK WITH YOU.
>>
File: IMG_0983.jpg (25KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0983.jpg
25KB, 214x317px
>>83256122
Fedoras hate violence and displays of masculinity

Learn 2 meme
>>
>>83255742
So every time I confront someone about their behaviour, I should be prepared for physical confrontation. You must live in the ghetto. I can't possibly see any other explanation for someone wanting to defend their reputation with violence when faced with such trivial embarrassment.
>>
>>83249787
>They were hot girls.

There's no need to lie, anon.
>>
>>83256213
Mentally yeah. In monkey terms you are telling one dude to submit to you. I mean the chances are minuscule but in my mind it's the old "if you take on the gun be prepared to die by the guy". It's only fair. There is this shopping mall type of vibe when you think that words and reactions come from nowhere, have no weight and disappear into nowhere.
>>
>>83245734
>jesus those kids are assholes. you wanna go somewhere a little more quiet where we can actually talk?

why would you even engage them in the first place if you yourself are not looking to start a fight
>>
>>83245734
Pull out a gun shoot her in the head turn back the piece on myself sleep forever in tranquility
>>
>>83248625

I had a mate who was a tank, and martial arts expert, think he is a stunt man now, but basically he was always annoyed how people kept trying to pick fights with him as a challenge, and when they lost the rest of their group would outnumber him.

Another side to that coin
>>
>>83256041
I half agree.

Words first. But sometimes violence is inevitable and necessary. Sometimes you have to tap into primal instinct.

If you're being bullied, constantly over and over again, you have to go caveman, and assert dominance over the bully. Otherwise they'll keep walking over you.

Schoolyards repress violence nowadays, and both kids get arrested, and nice, bright kids just bottle up anger and grow into bitter, nasty adults.

Now if you're at a bar and some guy calls you a fag, best to shrug it off and let it slide. But if he starts getting in your face and harrassing you, unprovoked, and you've tried your hardest to stay away and can't leave, throw a punch before he does, and make it count.
>>
>>83256526
So do you live in the ghetto?
>>
>>83256637
How sheltered are you? That's the real world
>>
>>83256835
I don't know mate, I must be quite sheltered since the thought of correcting someone's behaviour is rarely modulated by contemplating the potential for violence. I'm either sheltered, or you mingle with apes.
>>
File: IMG_5065.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5065.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>83248638
Saw Green Inferno with my girl when a teenage couple who snuck in wouldn't shut the fuck up, even as the movie began. Told them right then and there "could you please stop talking" in a polite but firm manner. The girl yelled "dude are you serious?" I don't know if she was expecting a white knight to rise up but of course none did, and neither did her disney boyfriend. the theater enjoyed canabilism in utter silence.
>>
>>83256637
No I just don't tell people to shut the fuck up. I may ask them to but I won't throw a fit because i'm inconvenienced in some way that doesn't really bother me that much.

I mean just re-watch the beginning of the scene: louie acts the way he does because society told him that you can casually be dominating and powerful not because of your personal prowess but because that is how things are. He shouted with aggression, he was courting this chick and his hormones told him that he is capable of everything.

Well, the guy simply reminded him that he isn't, at least not as long as he thinks that he can get everything in a consumer-like way. Same goes for love: you don't get it in ways that mainstream narrative says you will, you have to risk yourself (your sense of worth) for it.
>>
Its as humiliating as you let it be, if you know you will lose badly, then why fight for someone you are on a first date with, who cares, your wellbeing is worth far more than that.

How is this even a question, even if you think you stand a chance, the best thing to do is whatever leaves you with the best chance of leaving totally fine.
>>
I have not been in a physical confrontation since I was 13. However, I have talked my way out of several altercations that could have easily gone south. A few years ago, I had a run-in with two 20 year old puerto Ricans who were desperate to impress the white chick they had in tow. Here's the thing: unless you're a trained fighter, you are not likely to win if it comes to blows, so don't go there. Don't make threats. Just stand your ground. Let nothing but determination show on your face. Don't raise your voice. Don't lose your cool.
Mind you, this strategy won't defend against psychos. However, most macho douches aren't psychos.
>>
http://thelastpsychiatrist.com/2010/09/when_was_the_last_time_you_got.html

obligatory reading
>>
>lift shirt revealing chrome plated Desert Eagle
>"why don't you fuck off back to your mincey faggot friends over there, cuck?"
>bully furtively slinks away, tail between legs
>date starts fellating me on the spot
>>
A lot of people I think aren't quite thinking this through. Yeah, Louie and the bully in a pitched, fair fight, the bully probably wins. He's in the prime of his life, he's fit, Louie's a fat, bald, old man.

But here's the thing: when it comes down to a fight, it isn't about who "deserves" the win. Less skilled fighters take down more skilled fighters all the time, weaklings take out strongmen, manlets beat lanklets, and David slew Goliath.

Fighting is risky. It's dumb. It's often faster than your ability to consciously analyze the situation, which is why it's extremely important to consider the situation before you get into the fight - you're probably not going to have a conscious thought after that. Once you're in a fight, you have to go on instinct, which can work for some people and be disastrous for others.

My point here isn't that Louie was "likely" to win the fight, or that the bully was probably weaker than Louie, the problem is that if Louie had stood up for himself, or at least threatened conflict, the bully might have backed down out of a generalized fear of "the risk of a fight." It's why in the wild, male dominance hierarchy disputes rarely draw blood. It's too dangerous. The single possibility that something dumb happens, that someone's neck gets broken, someone slips and you FUCKING die, it's just not worth it. It's why Louie being fat and big probably would have given him the advantage. 90% of pre-fight stuff comes from sizing your opponent up.

tl;dr louie should of stood up for himself because 90% of fights don't actually go to violence anyway, it's all posturing
>>
>>83257444
I think in this scenario though the person who is sitting down, stuck under a table is just fucked either way.
>>
>>83245734
I've had something similar happen to me before, group of guys trying to scare me with violence.
I told them my parents were both lawyers who worked for some big law firm(which is true) and I'd drag their asses through court after court and bankrupt their families, does your parents have 250k in cash because that's what they're going to owe by the time I'm done with you. They called me a faggot and walked away. Helps if you know a little about the law thou, I was also on coke.
>>
>>83257327
nice read. that guy is spot on.
kekd at him describing different outcomes depending on race
>>
>>83245734
Should have played the psycho card. Even if a guy knows he can beat you psychically he still won't mess with someone who he thinks might flip out and bite his nose off.
>>
imagine being so rich that you could get the dudes friends to beat the shit out of him for you.

> hey guys ill give you each ten grand to beat your friend half to death for me.

everyone must have a price
>>
>>83252138
Flapjacks or GTFO
>>
>>83258079
Odds are they'll all just beat you and take the cash anyway.
>>
>Louis CK is prime timingly perceptive about men; but he's way off about women.

stopped reading
>>
>>83258159
moneys in a bank, who the fuck keeps that much money in cash on them.
>>
>>83258205
They're not gonna take cards or checks brah

If somehow they do, when police they catch the guys, they'll point to you, and your name will be all over bank records.
>>
>>83257327
>The whole male grammar is structured like this: get her into bed; get her to go out with me; show her what kind of a person I am. We think we can fool women for the same reason a 3 year old thinks he can manipulate his parents: sometimes they let us because they were going to do it anyway.
as if the female grammar isn't like that too?
>get him to pay for the date
>get him to listen
>show him how sexy i am

he had some good points but was reaching on some parts
>>
>>83248013
Even if you get your ass kicked, at least you have your self respect.

This may seem juvenile and primitive, but we're primitive creatures.
>>
I think Louie was way too submissive and let the guy take control. If Louie would've been cold, serious and unfriendly the kid would've either backed off, said a few insults and walked away. And even if he still threatened to start a fight and Louie still backed off, the woman would not have left him because at least he stood up for himself and told him to fuck off. The thing that turned her off I think was Louie having to politely ask to not get beaten up, not the fact that he didn't fight
>>
>>83258605
cherish that self respect when youre braindead in a coma

if you dont know how to fight don't fight
>>
>>83258759
Yeah maybe. But then you have to live with yourself.
>>
>>83257879
This
>>
>>83258937
It's only a problem if you operate under the assumption that you've lost something by submitting. If you view it as a situation that has nothing to do with your goals and values you will have no problem carrying on.

It's not like bully was threatening to rape and kill his family here and there, the stakes were nonexistent, it only became an issue because louie utterly lacked self understanding and was used to attaching his ego to everything.
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.