[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're not brave. MEN are brave.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: 1474989727144.jpg (154KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474989727144.jpg
154KB, 1280x720px
You're not brave.
MEN are brave.
>>
>movies that couldn't be made today
>>
>>83245685

Brave enough to not whine about a women only screening?
>>
File: you-will.jpg (72KB, 1270x476px) Image search: [Google]
you-will.jpg
72KB, 1270x476px
ahaha women BTFO
you're a little bitch if you wouldnt hit a woman that hit you
>>
>>83245685
>SuperMAN
Really makes you think, doesn't it
>>
>>83245804
Brave means doing something despite danger or pain

So technically it is brave to speak out against something when you know you'll get blasted by the establishment media.
>>
File: alimony man 2.png (392KB, 599x372px) Image search: [Google]
alimony man 2.png
392KB, 599x372px
You're not Justed
I am Justed
>>
File: bat.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
bat.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>83245685
It's time you learn what it means to be a man
>>
>>83245804
>anime without men
>4chan celebrates
>movie without men
>*autistic screeching*
What's wrong with 4chan?
>>
>>83245824
I would do a lot of things to an uppity woman. Thing is it's easier than ever to get punished by the law and people in general.
>>
>>83245685
This entire dialogue makes no sense. It implies that Batman thinks Superman has never faced an serious threat. However just last movie Superman faced the threat of fighting guys just as powerful as him. And Batman KNOWS this because that fight is his entire motivation!
>>
>>83248050
None of the dialogue makes sense, but our guy Big Ben sells the shit out of it
>>
>>83248050
>This entire dialogue makes no sense. It implies that Batman thinks Superman has never faced an serious threat.

I don't think it does. I think it means that in general, Superman's acts of heroism aren't truly brave because for all intents and purpose he's invincible. Bravery only exists if there's some kind of fear to overcome. For example, flying into a burning building would be brave....if it wasn't for the fact that fire literally can't hurt you. It's a stupid thing to mention either way though.
>>
File: 1471638761813.jpg (28KB, 298x448px) Image search: [Google]
1471638761813.jpg
28KB, 298x448px
>>83246844
Remember how out of place, confusing and poorly co-ordinated that long take was. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAJKEKEKEKEKEK
BEST BAT FEATURE COMING THROUGH
>>
File: KeepsHappening.jpg (293KB, 938x714px) Image search: [Google]
KeepsHappening.jpg
293KB, 938x714px
>>83245685
men are cowards who let their children get raped, by savages and dont fight back. Even when there children are blown up they do nothing.
>>
>>83248050
The dialogue makes sense. Batman perceives Superman as a superior being nigh impossible to kill. Half of the movie revolves around the need for a silver bullet to keep Superman in check because no conventional human power could possibly stop him.

When somebody is "invincible," then they aren't subject to the sort of risks and dangers that men face and overcome through bravery.

It makes sense as long as you're not an autist hung up on canonical weaknesses in superheroes. Conventional audiences understood what Batman was saying.
>>
>>83245914
Danger, or Fear. You have to afraid or at a disadvantage, in pain is one way in order to be brave.
>>
>>83248202
Bruce was wrong though. Superman was always in fear.
>>
>>83248189
So many shitskins in those pics. Never change, Britain.
>>
>>83248171
How the hell could you be confused about Batman's nightmare? Fuck I am setting myself up by feeding the troll.
>>
>you're not brave, my daughter is an hero
>>
When did DC forget how to make a good superhero flick?
>>
>>83248411
Is it bad that I knew of that meme in middle school years before I ever went on 4chan?
>>
>>83248446
The years Tim Burton and Zack Snyder didn't release a DC movie.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.