[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the moral of this story?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170526_072759.jpg (1MB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170526_072759.jpg
1MB, 1564x1564px
What was the moral of this story?
>>
evil usually wins
>>
nihilism
>>
don't steal from mexicans
>>
>>83244540
This world is the devil's playground.
>>
You need to call it
>>
Shoot the fucker when he's standing behind a flimsy hotel door and you have a shotgun

Do not water a dying wetback
>>
>>83244540
nothing matters
>>
You can have the silliest haircut ever and still be a cool dude
>>
Coyotes won't eat a mexican
>>
>>83244540
things have always been like this
violence is human nature
>>
At some point the world will pass you by
>>
>>83244540
Drink water
>>
Can't stop what's comin.
>>
>>83244540
agua
>>
>>83244540
Dude random violence LMAO
>or is it NOT random
>x-files theme.mp3
>>
Check a case full of money for a tracking device
>>
>>83244700
kek
>>
>>83244540
Hay lobos.
>>
>what was the moral
Shit happens. The world changes.
>>
>>83244540
Our perception of the world is the product of our surroundings. As children, we are generally nurtured and protected from the evils of the outside world, and when, as grown adults, we are exposed to those evils, we assume that they are new and that the before-times were better. When, in reality, the world has always been a gritty, debaucherous mess, and the only way to properly cope with that universal truth is to become the evil, like Anton did.
Or at least, that's my interpretation.
>>
>>83244832
kek
>>
Mexicans dont usually wear suit
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.