[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Thoughts on this?
>>
very nice
>>
underrated, better than django
>>
Umm actually... it's great.
>>
the perfect tarantino film in how well directed but terribly written it is
>>
Very cool Tarantino, but that's nothing
SNIFF
>>
I think you are wasting your whole life starting shitty threads for no fucking reason.

Actually, you probably started this so you can mention 'blacks cocks' again.

Is that your big plans for today, Jason?
>>
GOAT whodunit
GOAT Tarantino

9/10
>>
>>83241469
not enough male-on-female violence. they never actually gangrape her, what a tease.
>>
What's going on here?
>>
Possibly his best
>>
File: Dimension.gif (136KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Dimension.gif
136KB, 500x500px
>>83241535
>I think you are wasting your whole life starting shitty threads for no fucking reason.
>>
>>83241557
How was this at all a good whodunit? As soon as the bodies start dropping you immediately find out who's responsible. Such a fucking waste of a premise.
>>
Unfortunately Tarantino once again killed the best character part way into the movie (Kurt Russel) and instantly made it less interesting

I still enjoyed it though
>>
Besides the BIG BLACK DINGUS part it was pretty good
>>
File: 200w (1).gif (567KB, 200x112px) Image search: [Google]
200w (1).gif
567KB, 200x112px
>there were people under the floor the whole time
>>
>>83242466
Walton Goggins is so goddamn amazing he filled that void real quick.
>>
>>83241469
I really love the fucking coffee scene. The unused music from The Thing really fits to it.
>>
I liked it, but the whole flashback chapter was worthless shit and broke the flow of the movie. I guess they only left it in because of Tatum?
>>
>>83243978
how about the fact that the autist himself does a voiceover on his own movie?
>>
>>83244120
It wasn't that bad because it was literally about a minute of "quicky". Versus about 20 minutes of fillter. When the movie came out everyone was talking about how it's "almost 3 hours long!", but without that whole chapter it's just a normal 2 hours movie
>>
>BIG
>BLACK
>DINGUS

does tarantino browse /tv/?
>>
marathoned like 15 mins then got bored and turned it off

was a very boring movie
>>
>>83244120
That worked better in the roadshow cut because it came right after the intermission. It was actually pretty cool honestly.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.