[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arnold movies were the capeshit of the 80s People decided on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: arnold.jpg (154KB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
arnold.jpg
154KB, 1920x1040px
Arnold movies were the capeshit of the 80s

People decided on what movie to see and they were like, "Arnolds in it! That means its FUN and easy to understand so I can make out with Chad and not miss anything", so they keep getting made to the dismay of film connoisseurs. "Commando" was not a good movie by any metric, yet you see these small cocked wide hipped millenials glorify it as some sort of lost gem of masculinity, the same type of people who hangout on sites like /r/theredpill or fitmisc.
I wonder if when the west inevitably turns full authoritarian people will look back and miss the good old superhero movies like guardians of the galaxy, a foregone time when fun was allowed.
>>
You don't deserve that pass.
>>
>>83240731
I got it for free from the /tv/ mods for being such an upstanding poster
>>
>>83240719
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SPg2afRXvE
>>
>>83240719

This is one of the worst opinions i have read on this board.
>>
>>83241402

But you -have- read it?
>>
>>83240719
Yet another one to the filter list.
>>
File: 1482524517169.png (278KB, 720x384px) Image search: [Google]
1482524517169.png
278KB, 720x384px
>>
kill yourself killkid you fucking worthless crossdressing faggot piece of shit.
>>
>everything is retroactively capeshit because reasons

Can't wait for this board to turn on Die Hard
>>
File: 1420523649385.png (22KB, 300x188px) Image search: [Google]
1420523649385.png
22KB, 300x188px
>>
File: noway.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
noway.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>83241444
checked
>>
ban this faggot, he always makes the worst threads
>>
>>83241569

You dont have to reply you know.
>>
>>83241597
I hope one of the faggots he fucks ends up killing him or giving him aids or something. he's the biggest faggot currently posting on 4chan.
>>
>>83240719
>capeshit
You mean kino. Acting is not too good, serves for easy entertainment.

>Chad
This kind of movie was not the most appreciated for girls or fagets because back in the day, if a girl liked brainless action movies, it was out of sincerity, not because it's trendy like today. Just like those millennials glorifying something they didn't live out of trends.

>if when the west inevitably turns full authoritarian
>Guardians of the Galaxy

I'm not sure if you're trying to be sarcastic over the internet or if you're making a point. Because if you do, yes, guardians of the Galaxy is fun, but it has all of this glorified stardom with retro (which glorifies the past). I watched the first for the same entertaining purpose as Arnold's
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.