[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /tv/ think of this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: images.jpg (54KB, 467x701px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
54KB, 467x701px
>>
>>83239577
confusing
>>
>>83239577
Nice
>>
sarah snook is super sexy mmm
>>
weird.

person goes from female to male. Goes back in time and fucks his woman self and has his own baby which is his infant self.

now I'm confused
>>
>>83239902
yeah this movie is a good brain twister.
>>
>go fuck yourself: the movie
>>
Decent-ish. Other than the basic concept, I didn't think it was something special. An enjoyable time-travel movie though.
>>83240342
kek
>>
>>83239577
It's a wise reminder for everyone "when you travel to the past dont bang yourself"
>>
convinced me to cut off my penis
>>
I thought it was pretty entertaining. I would certainly bang female Ethan Hawke
>>
>>83239577
transtupid
>>
>>83239577
Kino. Absolutely kino of the highest order in every regard. I just hope Sarah Snook gets more roles in Hollywood movies because she killed it in this and deserves the recognition
>>
>>83239577

Loved it. Really makes you think. Daybreakers by the same guys is also pretty good.
>>
>>83239902
Where did the loop start though?
Did it ever have a starting point?
Am I thinking of time in the wrong way?
>>
>>83239577
I fell asleep
>>
>>83243565
>just stop thinking about it lmao.

That's the big question with every shitty time travel movie.
>>
>>83239577
>>83239902
How was this possible, aren't intersex people sterile from birth?
>>
>>83243565
>the chicken or the egg dilemma

It is not important, though interesting, where it started. What is important is that the loop exists.
>>
on leave a month or so ago and my friend insisted we watch that

thank god he was there to explain things to me

i enjoyed it
>>
>>83239577

It's an amazing film if you have a 100 IQ.
>>
>>83239577
very nice, i was pleasantly surprised
>confusing
maybe a bit
>make you think
hardly
>>
Piece of overrated shit.
Story doesn't make sense even in it's own rules.

Even if you could go back in time and leave a baby were you were found it won't become you. The baby is another person entirely even if the parents are UU.

Shit show shit fanbase.
>>
As a fan of all you zombies I thought it was great. But I wasn't a big fan of the bomber stuff that was made up.
>>
>>83244648
Is that good
>>
>>83243565
He refers to himself in the movie as "the snake that eats its own tail forever" so yeah there's no real solid answer
>>
File: 740full-sarah-snook.jpg (182KB, 740x1111px) Image search: [Google]
740full-sarah-snook.jpg
182KB, 740x1111px
why haven't we seen any more of qt Sarah Snook since then?
>>
>>83245498
imagine getting cast as a tranny, isn't that insulting?
>>
>>83245854
an involuntary tranny, not the same thing.
a lot of her screentime is pre-surgery
>>
>>83239577
its literaly go fuck yourself the movie
>>
>>83245072
>t. retard
>>
>>83243565
The way time has to work in this story is everything that will ever happen happening simultaneously.
>>
>>83239577
A movie the watchowsky siblings would made.
>>
>>83243539
they were both absolute garbage

>sunlight can cure vampirism and bring the dead back to life
>traveling through time makes you a tranny
>>
I thought it was quite a leap that fire damage and reconstructive facial surgery can make you go from looking like this uglier version of Decraprio
>>
File: Predestination_2014-84.jpg (114KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Predestination_2014-84.jpg
114KB, 1200x800px
>>83248011
to this
>>
Retarded, like 100% of time travel plots.

I do love me some Noah Taylor though.
>>
>>83239577

Even based Rocco couldn't save this
>>
>>83246808
Please explain where I'm wrong.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.