[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women will never understand this film

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

Women will never understand this film
>>
>>83238660
Why didn't they kill the nigger
>>
>>83239394
there aren't any moon crickets in this.
that's why it's so good.
>>
I showed it to my girlfriend and she loved it. She's a bit of a tomboy though. Also she's a retard that can only enjoy children's movies.
>>
>>83238660
or this
>>
Master and Commander. There I posted it.
>>
It's a classic coming of age film that all young men should watch.
>>
>>83239738
enjoy =/= understand
>>
>>83243545
yeah, the projecile vomiting scene really made me think
>>
>>83243545
numales don't understand such things
>>
I cried reading the story
>>
>>
>>83241199
Literally saw this with a girl and she said the little girl was an asshole
>>
File: 9DZxUbY.png (13KB, 902x509px)
9DZxUbY.png
13KB, 902x509px
You guys haven't been around the right women then.

I hope you find somebody one day, woman or man that makes you happy.

Best of luck to you all.
>>
>>83245252
I was going to get mad, but then I read the rest of your post
t-t-thanks. y-you too
>>
Too patrician for most men as well.
>>
File: tmp_2353-b1c577227364.png (437KB, 655x434px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_2353-b1c577227364.png
437KB, 655x434px
>>83238660
>Jojo-fags will never realize that this film and it's theme song are the origin of the term "Stand" in the Jojo-verse
>>
>>83245614
Is this a Mojo reference?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.