[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the editor's problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: QoS.webm (1MB, 800x526px) Image search: [Google]
QoS.webm
1MB, 800x526px
What was the editor's problem?
>>
autism
>>
can a kind anon post *that* webm of liam neeson jumping a fence?
>>
>>83238328
The shaky and incoherent filming reflect's Bond's point of view, he's enraged and focused on revenge and the movie shows that.
>>
How is it that /tv/ can spot the shitty editing but professional Hollywood editors cannot?
>>
>>83238810
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCKhktcbfQM
>>
>>83238941
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTNLYNkjU9g
>>
>>83238924
because you dont know the full story, maybe this editing was like that because they were covering the lack of good footage, maybe they were on very tight schedule and they couldnt quality action in time so they decided to save their ass and cover it in editing. just saying
>>
>>83238985
Just because QoS didn't have a finished script and they had to make stuff up as they went along with the filming, this still doesn't give them a reason to NOT properly film Bond and a bad guy running and jumping and properly editing it so it isn't all jump cuts
>>
Kek the bond films from the 60s had better editing than this
>>
>>83238985
>why are 500 million dollar movies like the last avengers so badly edited?
>wow anon, you dont know the full story? what a bigot
wew bro.
>>
>>83239098
>>83239173
dont underestimate the incompetence of hollywood, even in big productions people fuck up hard, sometimes they dont even know what color pallete they will use for a shot and just go 'eh fuck it we'll figure it out in post'
>>
>>83239173
He was just answering your question lad
>>
>>83238328
Man, fuck this fuckin movie.
In the bottom three Bond films.
>>
>>83238328
That's actually hilarious, I just watched this movie for the first time about a week ago, I complained to my girlfriend as I watched this scene that it made me fucking nauseous.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.