[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats your favorite season?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: The_Wire_Cover (1).jpg (135KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
The_Wire_Cover (1).jpg
135KB, 1024x768px
Whats your favorite season?
>>
Who /4 > 3 > 1 > 2 > 5/ here?
>>
I like three the most.
>>
>>83236893
Fuck, why was 4 so good? Less Mcnulty? The Boyz n the Hood story? The best characters are missing yet its the best season
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
Summer
>>
2. ultimate plebfilter
>>
can't decide between 2 and 4
>>
>>83236893

You almost had it right.

4 > 1 > 3 > 2 > 5
>>
>>83236873
what show is this? I don't watch plebian trash
>>
>>83236893
>>83237002
Is 5 THAT bad?
>>
>>83237035
It's good but the worst season of The Wire. Newspaper story was kind of boring.
>>
>>83237035

It's just kinda ridiculous for The Wire. The shit Lester and McNulty get up to is retarded given the previous four seasons.
>>
>>83236873

3. Hamsterdam, Avon vs Marlo, Omar vs Mouzone, Omar and Stringer's falling out. Everything about season 3 was GOAT.
>>
objective post comin through
4>2>3>1>5
>>
i like 3 the most
the shakespearean end of bell/barksdale and rise of the new young power
plus going higher up the chain to explore the struggles of the chief of police and city hall added a new element
>>
>>83236935
4 is the only season that doesn't have a wire investigation too
>>
the wire was shit, fuck off
>>
>>83237340
Yet that whole "fake serial killer" plot was stupid.
>>
>>83237585
Back up your opinion bitch ass nigga
>>
File: 1494214408895.jpg (59KB, 312x312px) Image search: [Google]
1494214408895.jpg
59KB, 312x312px
>b-but mah struggle in da hood gnomesayin it's all just in da game tho dats why we subhuman yo

overrated white guilt bait show

only good season was 2 and that's because the story was emphasized rather than the flanderized characters. this show's reputation had an Emperor's New Clothes effect where all the white hipsters decided they liked it and that spread to leddit and /tv/. apparently liking a boring show about niggers makes you sophisticated. "because it's real n sheeit".
>>
>>83237691
fucking nigger shit, fuck off
>>
>And your other the wire, McNulty

literally every episode

criminal segments > poe-lease segments
>>
3 was the fucking worst

2 1 4 5 3
>>
File: 1483133213457.png (201KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1483133213457.png
201KB, 900x900px
>>83237560
>plus going higher up the chain to explore the struggles of the chief of police and city hall added a new element
only some cuck who reads the local newspaper everyday would think this would be a good premise for television.
>>
>>83236873
For me it's 2 > 3 > 4 > 1 > 5
2 is my favourite because of the Sobotka storyline. It's brilliant because it's the most insulated storyline in the series, and yet the effects of this one particular storyline on the city of Baltimore as a whole can be seen in each subsequent season.
3 is amazing because of Stringer Bell's character arc, and how his relationship with Avon changes dramatically.
I know a lot of people say 4 is the best season, but I don't think the child actors are as good as people say. Now, to be fair, the casting director(s) performed an absolute miracle because those kids manage to carry the show, but none of their performances really stand out at all, maybe with the exception of Randy when he's interacting with Carver. Still an amazing season though.
1 is fantastic. Just a really solid introduction to what the show is all about. Does a great job of settling by the tone.
5 is the weakest, but everyone already knows that. The newspaper storyline was bad.
>>
THE DOCKS
H
E

D
O
C
K
S
>>
So the writers of this were niggers right?
>>
>>83236873

1 > 3 > 4 > 5 > 2

apparently you are a pleb if you dont like season 2, oh well
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.