[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>And they're always glad you came What did they mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

>And they're always glad you came

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>83233490

Alcohol is fun when you drink it socially. Others will be glad to share a drink with you if you frequent the establishment where they booze. Have a nice weekend.
>>
>>83233490
I always thought this guy was my dad and I would touch the screen ;____;
>>
>>83233490
>and your gf wants to be a man
how was Cheers so transphobic?
>>
>>83233490
>they're sharing a drink they call loneliness
>but it's better than drinkin' alone.

alkys love it when they have company to drink with. takes the edge off the knowledge that they're in over their heads and need help.
>>
>>83233490
It when you walk in the door and everyone greets you fondly and looks forward to your company. Bizarre concept, I'm sure for many users of this website.
>>
>>83233490
We're always glad you came, OP. Have a great weekend.
>>
The Cheers theme hits me very hard. Every person should have their own "Cheers". I think if they did a lot of the troubles of this world would disappear.
>>
>>83234233
It was actually "And your husband wants to be a girl".
They only played the full version of the theme song one time, during the 200th episode clip/group interview show.
>>
>>83233490
smug piece of shit
>>
>>83234145
But he's not black...
>>
>>83233490
>when the weight of the world has got you down and you want to end your life
>bills to pay, a dead end job, problems with the wife
>>
File: 1405573296596.png (41KB, 584x700px) Image search: [Google]
1405573296596.png
41KB, 584x700px
>>83233490
>and they're always glad you came
>>
>>83233490

>niggers and jews always in your face, tryin' to destroy the caucasian race
>you wanna go where everybody knows your name

Wow, I didn't remember this song being so red pilled
>>
>>83234645
No.
Save that tired gag for the Spiderman and Army Dog threads.
Don't bring it here.
>>
>>83233490
it was a secret whore house
>>
>>83235006
So that's what was going on upstairs. You'd think it'd be reversed, but not for Sam Malone it wasn't.
>>
>>83234237

Not me. I like to drink alone and play video games and watch movies. It's fun.
>>
>>83234268

I kek'd heartily at this post. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>83234383

>turn of the 20th century-ies internally.
>>
>>83234330
you know why we can't have cheers anymore!? the nigger coons and beaner spics damnit. they're turning america into a damn turd world nation
>>
>>83235634
Same. It's the most alcoholic I am though, last time I drank a whole bottle of Beefeater and read all of Watchmen.
>>
File: 0ba.png (10KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
0ba.png
10KB, 645x773px
>>83235634
Me too.
>>
File: cheers81.jpg (38KB, 495x371px) Image search: [Google]
cheers81.jpg
38KB, 495x371px
>>83234408
>>
>>83234330

I was once an antsy, pissed off teenager. Then I got older. About age 25 I found my Cheers. Been going there for ten years.

I'm way more mellow these days. I don't get angry at shitposting like I used to. I don't get angry at liberals or conservatives or SJWs. I just go there and drink five times a week and laugh it all off.

But what do I know? I'm old and forgotten. That's what happens when you find your Cheers. You're older and no one cares about you anymore. That's what tied them all together, you know. No one else cared about the regulars at Cheers except the workers and other regulars.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.