[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literal shit humor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3047.jpg (856KB, 1280x721px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3047.jpg
856KB, 1280x721px
>my nipples are sensitive
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
>I take big DUMPs in pillowcases
HAHAHHSGVDNDUDHHD
>Sexual love
AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
>TAZERFACE looks like a BALLSACK

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

There was also a pissing joke somewhere in the movie but it was so forgettable all I remember was that there was one. Idiocracy is coming closer and closer lads
>>
The movie was fine. Go back to the Lynch thread where you pretend to understand the deep meaning of pointless shit he literally just makes up to be wierd
>>
>>83232639
Sure, there were a few too many jokes, but most of them made sense in context considering they are a band of maladjusted, borderline sociopaths (not so borderline in Rocket's case).

There was also a ton of character development, well integrated music and a nice family theme. Plus some surprisingly dark scenes. All in all a fun movie I've seen several times and may see again before it leaves theaters.
>>
>>83232844
like op said, idiocrazy is getting closer and closer.
>>
>>83232639
Can you provide an example of humour that you personally find to be fantastic, just so I can trivialise it?

What with humour being so subjective to personal taste, I figure yours is probably shit too.
>>
>>83232639
>DUDE! IM MARY POOPINS YA'LL LMAO
>>
>>83233827

SO fucking epic!
>>
>>83232639
Go back to shilling WW threads
>>
File: 1494950605854.jpg (31KB, 370x374px) Image search: [Google]
1494950605854.jpg
31KB, 370x374px
>>83233096
You know he's right.
>>
>>83233895
Don't tell me what I know. It wasn't a perfect movie but I don't go back and watch movies I don't like several times. The music's still stuck in my head and it was so well integrated with some of the scenes that it makes me want to go see it again.
>>
>>83232844
I really wish this was a bait post.
>>
>>83232844
Defending gotg was one part Reddit but then mocking Lynch went full on Reddit.
>>
i didn't like the movie either. i didn't really like the first one either. it was just bad writing. i didn't find any of it funny, maybe one or two moments.

it's a combination of big broad comedy movie and big broad comic book blockbuster movie. it's not a good combination. i might stop going to see these.
>>
File: upset dceu.png (223KB, 415x471px) Image search: [Google]
upset dceu.png
223KB, 415x471px
Ayesha's people design new members of their community to fulfill predetermined roles within their society which is not only straight out of Man of Steel, but also not Ayesha and Adam Warlock's comic book origins. Then, we have all of the organic material on Ego. Everything is grown, either from minerals or other substances. I don't recall seeing any metals. Take the ship, for instance: it looks like it's made out of marble. Finally, there's the sequence where Ego explains how Peter was born, and he uses those big, moving ceramic displays to show Peter what happened. This is just like Jor-El using the liquid geo displays to explain Krypton's history to Kal.

In the behind-the-scenes stuff of MoS, they talk about how everything on Krypton-- buildings, weapons, ships-- is "grown" from minerals on the planet. There is no natural metal on Krpyton, so everything is organic unless it's made out of liquid geo, like Clark's command key. The best example of this is Jor-El's armor, which looks like it might be made out of bone. This design choice can be seen in all of the scenes featuring Kryptonians
>>
>>83234437
Shitting pasta into every GOTG thread does not add much to the discussion.
>>
>>83233772
The first one had better jokes that wasn't just humor

>rocket: I heard some of these prisoners find you attractive so maybe you can work out a trade

>gamora:you must be joking

>rocket: no i really think they find you attractive
>>
>>83233772
Wasn't just toilet humor*
>>
>>83233096
>All in all a fun movie I've seen several times and may see again before it leaves theaters.
Jesus
>>
>>83232639
The tazerface joke was horrible and overdone.
But I think most other jokes in the movie were done well.

Hate to say it, but it was quite funny and was probably better than the first one.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.