[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hated it 3/10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: Stranger Danger.jpg (86KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Stranger Danger.jpg
86KB, 640x640px
I hated it
3/10
>>
>>83231622
>I let reddit form my opinions
Good job, kiddo
>>
>>83231657
That would be giving it a 10/10
>>
>>83231622
Unironically this show wasn't edgy enough. This shit could've aired on public television just fine. Why even put bullies in it? The naughtiest thing they say is "MIDNIGHT!". They were clearly just there to get memed on by 11 in one scene.
>>
>>83231622
i didn't love it, but a cute girl makes everything much better always.
>>
>>83231738
this. would have been shit without Eleven
>>
>>83231657
t.reddit
>>
Comfy show/10
>>
Did you also think it was fucking terrible how the cop guy magically knocked out the 3-6 government spooks who had their pistols drawn?:One of the few tense scenes in the show and it had to be fucking ruined with 3 Stooges tier bullshit.
>>
Show wasn't good to begin with.

It's for depressed middle-aged stay-at-home moms that are seeking a form of escapism which suits their sparse off hours from a part-time job which is required for them to keep them and their children afloat in their middle-class neighborhood.
>>
>>83232137
it's actually for early 20 year old college students that like watching little children on television to vicariously live their shit child hood through
>>
File: 61fyBdG9-HL._SY355_.jpg (22KB, 342x355px) Image search: [Google]
61fyBdG9-HL._SY355_.jpg
22KB, 342x355px
>>83231622
You're a faggot.
>>
I loved it but it could've used more school scenes and D&D.
>>
>>83232991
This. They should do a spin-off that solely focus on Mike Wheeler.
>>
>>83231622

I dropped it in the middle of the season, and have zero regrets. And I almost never drop shows like that. Don't know why it was getting so much praise, I didn't find the characters likeable or relatable in any way and the story was just boring and uninteresting. not one decent story arc.
>>
I don't like child actors due to an overall poor acting ability so I couldn't get into this show at all.
>>
>>83233157
The only thing children should be used for is cleaning my chimney
>>
I wanted Jonathan to shoot up a school.
>>
>>83232137
>>83232930
How? Seemed to me like it would be a nostalgia fest for 30-40 yr old men
>>
>>83231622
>>
>>83231622
I liked it
8/10
>>
It was alright but extremely derivative.
>>
How is it on rewatch?
I'm worried it's gonna suck without the mystery.
>>
>>83231657
Except Reddit loved this shitty nostalgiabait
>>
>>83231762
>>83231738

Not him, but he's got to be talking about Winona Ryder, right?

God you guys make me feel old.
>>
>>83233249
Seems that way. In reality, it's for millennials who grew up just after the time period it's set. Since 90s nostalgia died off the hot new thing is to feel nostalgic for time periods you didn't even live in. 10 years some now they'll be making movies about the Boomer generation's childhood
>>
>>83231622
No one said you had to like it. You gave it a go and it wasn't for you. What did you hope to achieve with your opening gambit?
>>
>>83233889
> stop talking about tv in /tv/
>>
>>83233860
you might just be retarded anon.
>>
>>83233860
It makes sense for horror like that to be set a few years back before everyone has cell phones, before there were cctv everywhere, before you had drones, etc.
>>
>>83233948
So every time I watch something I'll post my rating. ok in a new thread.
>>
>>83231622

I enjoyed it.

7/10
>>
Stranger Things was a mish mash of all the mediocre parts of the movies they ripped off.

If Stranger Things was a beverage it would be watered down milk.
>>
>>83231622
You some kind of enormous faggot?
>>
>>83231622
I'd go a step further and make it a 1/10 OP. Literally felt like a fucking youtube mini series. Fuck anyone who fell for this cheap meme garbage.
>>
>>83233141
The praise was 100% manufactured i could feel how hard this piece of shit show was getting shoved down my throat
>>
The void is the good version of stranger shit, save yourself hours of slog and just watch the void
>>
>>83231622
>Winona Ryder
ridiculously overacting in this.
granted, much of her dialog was poor and cliche af
>>
Only faggots not living during the 80's don't get this show, just like with the rest of life, KEK.
>>
it's like an inferior version of the m83 music videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX3k_QDnzHE&list=PL7CZ4TImzrFlTqI5l09Az8modBIkqkwFB
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.