[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>NU-WARS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2739.jpg (676KB, 1180x1180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2739.jpg
676KB, 1180x1180px
>NU-WARS
>>
How can anyone root for Rey honestly?
>>
>>83228454
>>83228474
Better question is why do you watch non-canon Disney schlock?
>>
>>83228454
Star Wars was never great to begin with.
I don't know what you were expect from sequel/reboot
>>
I want to slap Rey
>>
>>83229552
Fuck off you apologetic loser. There's no way you don't take your wife's last name.
>>
>>83228454
Hopefully she'll be a real person in the second movie. I'm tired of invincible Rey.
>>
>>83228454
Huh? That's inaccurate. 90% of Disney Wars defenders don't make any sort of "you're misogynist" argument in defense of the movies. They just somehow, for some reason I don't understand, claim that the movies are well made and entertaining. 4chan is imagining all these SJW defenders of Disney wars when in reality, only a small fraction of people who like these movies make SJW arguments.
>>
>>83229766
>Fuck off you apologetic loser
Bruh i didn't even like the new either

>There's no way you don't take your wife's last name.
What
>>
>>83229927
re-read anon
>>
>>83228454
Might want to strengthen the warning there since Luke was literally created from George using a template that refers to hundreds of texts that have existed for all of time.
>>
>>83229983
>bruh

Go away Tyrone Star Wars is for white people
>>
>>83228454
the touch-an-object-get-a-vision thing is new and relatively original on the big screen. But Rey is still not that cool.
>>
File: no.gif (3MB, 200x170px) Image search: [Google]
no.gif
3MB, 200x170px
>tv accuses each other of shilling all day
>somebody actually shills with their own watermark
>no one calls them on it
>>
>>83231395
>the touch-an-object-get-a-vision thing is new
how young are you?
>>
>>83230293
This. Literally learned this in 10th grade english in the hero's journey unit.
>>
>>83231428
that's what a shill would say
>>
>>83231767
Shouldn't you be busy working on a comment on the new RLM video so that you can promote yourself?
>>
>>83229580
Thisthisthis
>>
>>83230293
>>83231640

>George used a basic blueprint of the hero's journey
>forget the fact that you still have to create a character and determine all of their little intricacies and motivations

Go back to tumblr you Rey apologists.
>>
>>83229580
What did you mean by this
>>
>>83229580
With my dick
>>
>>83233097
;)
>>
>>83229181
Why are you in this thread then?
>>
>>83234084
to shit on disney garbage
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.