[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fun fact:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Dave with Todd.jpg (55KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
Dave with Todd.jpg
55KB, 680x453px
The actor who played Kick-Ass and the actor who played his friend in the first movie, both later on went to become the character Quick-Silver in two different universes (Fox studios Marvel & Disney studios Marvel).

In Kick-Ass their place of gathering up out of school hours was a comic book shop.
>>
Kick-Ass is underrated.
>>
File: 1492753496246.png (72KB, 374x256px) Image search: [Google]
1492753496246.png
72KB, 374x256px
why the fuck would that be a fun fact? are you fucking laughing? because i'm not
>>
>>83228639
"Fun" not "funny"
>>
>>83228341
In Kick-Ass 2 his friend became the ripoff superhero Ass-Kicker (but they recast the actor because he was busy filming Quicksilver's scenes for X-Men)
>>
>>83228341
Holy F-
>>
>>83228341
X-Men did Quicksilver better.
>>
>>83229507
He felt really out of place in Apocalypse, but was generally more memorable than the MCU counterpart. The X-Men version also doesn't really act like any version of Quicksilver I'm familiar with, but that might not be a bad thing since he's normally kind of just annoying
>>
>>83229638
Correct me if I'm wrong but I remember him always being a snarky lil shit
>>
>>83229903
I remember more whiny asshole than snarky, but there's a fine line
>>
This guy is actually a Chad.
>>
>>83228639
>not 14:48
>>
>>83230046
a prostitute chad for the fags in hollywood. how much does his bleached asshole cost for a night?
>>
>>83230123
>14:88
Ftfy
>>
>>83230246
It's not for sale. He fucked his much-older director during his first film project and then married her. She's pushing like 60 now. He got cougared.
>>
>>83230046
>literally a CHAD

It's a shame he's gay and had to marry some 50+ year old beard to "hide" it.
>>
>>83228341
Fun fact: Evan Peters' mom is as old as the woman Aaron-Taylor Johnson married
>>
>>83228341
>nerds
>reading comic books
Out of the fucking blue. Who would of gessed, holy crap, what a coincidesh.
>>
>>83230363
he's a good looking, fit, famous celebrity and he's married to a woman almost twice his age with 2 kids from a previous marriage. jfc
>>
>>83228604
Not really. Everyone had a boner for it when it came out and it was one of the most pirated films of that year.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.