[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shameless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Just finished every episode on Netflix. The first 4 seasons I thought were pretty good but seasons 5 and 6 were shitty. I haven't seen 7 yet.

Thoughts? By the end of season 6 pretty much every character was annoying me in some way, except for Carl maybe. Oh and Kev.
>>
>>83227777
>Thoughts?
I don't know. I guess I don't have much of an opinion on it. I have never watched it so.
>>
>>83227777
wasted quads

shameless is the cheesiest, pseudo edgy normie show ever made
>>
>>83227777
>Thoughts?
It should have ended at season 4.
At this point it's just going to status quote on everyone character development.
>>
>>83227900
Yeah I agree. I lost my desire to start s7 halfway through season 6.
>>
>>83227777
I liked it for the first few seasons. But when all the characters refuses to evolve for the purpose to keep some strange status quo, you just stop relating to them and they turn into complete assholes.
>>
>>83227777
Love it
Everyone bitches that hurr durr they always make mistakes. This is a show where none of them deserve happiness nor will get it.
I dont get how you can hate a show that is essentially an R rated malcolm in the middle.
>>
>It's another "Burgers Ruin a Bong Show", episode
>>
I hate what they did with Debbie.
>>
>>83227777
yeah I was pretty addicted season 1-5 but I've watched the first few episodes of season 6 and am really not motivated to finish it.
>>
>>83228051
I don't think any of them deserve happiness but during season 6 every character became insufferable. Especially Lip being fucking obsessed with that professor.
>>
>>83227837
It is awful. I grew up in that environment, and it's not fun. Shameless is sugar coated dog shit that makes light of drug addiction and abuse.
>>
>>83228051
It's just taken beyond the suspense of disbelief. And how they can't keep it consistent with prior character development and events of the show.
>>
>>83228051
>R rated malcolm in the middle
nice description. that really sums it up
>>
>>83228071
The UK version was already shit
>>
Every single one of them is a terrible human being, save maybe lip and kev. Cant stand Ian, Carls ok after he cleans up, Debbie becomes a total selfish cunt and Fiona's self destruction is limitless. At least Frank acknowledges he's a piece of shit.
>>
>>83227777
s7 is great but have fun watching that in 2 years when it comes to netflix after s8 is already done airing.
>>
>>83227777
annoying shitty show
>>
>>83228302
>Beyond the suspense of disbelief

Yeah and some of the character plots are fucking stupid. Like that dying doctor falling in love with Frank. Such a stupid storyline.
>>
>>83227777

>The every time a character does something good they fuck it up show
>>
File: 1489375540866.png (234KB, 545x530px) Image search: [Google]
1489375540866.png
234KB, 545x530px
>>83227900
>status quote
>>
>>83227777
was good at first, went to shit halfway through

they got rid off so many good characters too, jimmy steve, mandy, karen, sheila, fucking mickey out of all people, even the ho daughter and her retarded son

then they introduce lame ones like that junky diner owner and the tranny ian is dating

and they deviated from the original storylines with the weird carl wigger shit and debby getting a baby and fiona becoming a "business woman", all so stupid

shame, I really liked it
>>
>>83229201
>Jimmy Steve

I hated him and his smug face
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.