[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did /tv/ think?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: GoodbyeMySweetWaifu.jpg (35KB, 795x447px) Image search: [Google]
GoodbyeMySweetWaifu.jpg
35KB, 795x447px
Since /co/ is 50% pleb I need a patricians view.

Personally, I miss Ashi ;_;
>>
>>83225281
Is this some sort of cartoon? How old are you
>>
>>83225281
I liked it, the only weak episode was the "clip show" one where Ashi meets all the old characters and prevents Jack committing Sudoku.

I liked the way it ended, as bittersweet as it was. Ashi was the human embodiment of Jack's attachment to the parallel reality he had spent 50+ years in, so it was only fitting that she should "die" when Jack returned home.
>>
>>83225410
They still could have delivered it without that much bullshit. Why would she fade after an arbitrary amount of time? A better ending would have been for her to fade before he can tell her he loves her and imply in some way that hr forgot everything about his travels making it pointless.
>>
>>83225281
it's pretty much universally considered a poor ending but a great half season. Only thing that could redeem the ending now is a sequel with some more time antics.
>>
>>83225498
The first 3-4 episodes were kino for the gods
>>
>>83225410
this is the explanation, i wish the writers conveyed it better..

i mean, its obvious they arent good at writing a somber romance
>>
>>83225410
>Ashi was the human embodiment of Jack's attachment to the parallel reality he had spent 50+ years in, so it was only fitting that she should "die" when Jack returned home.

Did the buttplug fall out when you pulled that from your ass?
>>
File: 1495414684209.png (1MB, 1618x360px) Image search: [Google]
1495414684209.png
1MB, 1618x360px
>>83225281
>Since /co/ is 50% pleb I need a patricians view.
But they're right this time and you're the pleb here, the ending was shit. Samurai Jack stopped being kino after episode 3. I can't believe some people watch the first three episodes and then the rest without noticing a massive drop in quality.
>>
>>83225281
It was good. Half the time I couldn't help but think the entire season was rushed in some places which is understandable.
>>
>>83225281
It was really bad. First 2 eps were real good
>>
File: samurai_jack_season_5_ratings.jpg (2MB, 4850x1940px) Image search: [Google]
samurai_jack_season_5_ratings.jpg
2MB, 4850x1940px
>>83225281
This is how they thought about the season.
>>
>>83225410
Agree. I think the ending bothered me at first but I've gotten over it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.