[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alien Covenant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1495748581574.jpg (98KB, 1382x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1495748581574.jpg
98KB, 1382x2048px
Just saw Alien covenant

First half was great, second half was meh

Definitely an improvement from Prometheus
>>
>>83222643
Don't mocking her.
>>
>>83222643
I liked it but I thought it was dumb davids hair grew
>>
>>83222643
this shoop is fucking amazing
>>
Daisy is cute as fuck but that shop is great.
>>
>>83222835
Literally went from a 10/10 to a 4/10 when he removed the hood
>>
>>83222643
That actually is scarier than the original
>>
>>83224931
This really is an Alien/Star Wars crossover thread
>>
>>83222643

>Why is David such an asshole?
>Why did he kill all the engineers?
>Why wasn't the neomorph the main baddy?
>Why didn't the neomorph attack David? Do you really need to just approach them slowly and blow on them?
>How did Walter come back to life to fight David?
>What was the point of having James Franco in the movie if he was going to die within the first minute of the movie? Couldn't have they just used a random actor?
>>
>>83225298
>Because he thinks he is a better creature that his creature
>Because he can
>why would it be?
>he communicates with them like that woman did with wild gorillas in the jungle
>you can see that he can self heal, his wound was resorbing, he's a superior version of David
>Something happenned during production, we'll probably never know, either about money or schedule or whatever. MAybe he didn't like how his character turned out and demanded to be killed. Maybe Franco was taking the spotlight away from the girl
>>
>>83225298
>Why is David such an asshole?
WHen you have spent most of your existence with Weyland the insufferable ass himself I guess some rubs off.
>Why did he kill all the engineers?
Dunno
>Why wasn't the neomorph the main baddy?
Would be too much of a gamble to not have the classic as the main baddy. But I agree I liked them more.
>Why didn't the neomorph attack David? Do you really need to just approach them slowly and blow on them?
No Idea, Maybe it didnt sense any biological activity in him but no idea really.
>How did Walter come back to life to fight David?
He was a newer model that had self repair functions.
>What was the point of having James Franco in the movie if he was going to die within the first minute of the movie? Couldn't have they just used a random actor?
No idea. Sometimes roles get drastically changed during production. He might of been signed on for more.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.