[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is the MCU going to adapt this iconic scene?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: babies.jpg (136KB, 860x645px) Image search: [Google]
babies.jpg
136KB, 860x645px
How is the MCU going to adapt this iconic scene?
>>
2/3 babies will be a minority. And there will be quips
>>
le bebe on the bottom left looks like a pepe
>>
>>83222245
who dis nigga? looks like randal savage not that he'd need to set up such a contraption.

Is this just a generic criminal?
>>
Is the protection worth the constant smell of shit and piss?
>>
>not shooting the babies since they are literally collaborating with a criminal
>>
>>83222769

go home Dredd, arent you overdue for a sleep machine appointment or something?
>>
>>83222245
>sniper to the head

That was easy
>>
>>83222929
>he falls back and lands on the babies
>>
File: boss baby.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
boss baby.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
>>83222769
>cop shoots baby
>media get outraged
>cop says he has ptsd, claims baby's crying made him lose his shit
>Fox news proceeds to suck the cop's dick, blames baby culture for teaching babies to disrespect cops
>court date
>cop is exonerated of all charges, gets a bonus for shooting baby
>baby is posthumously granted a bachelors from Harvard
>mfw
>>
>>83222961
Considering how he's wearing them there's a pretty good chance of that happening no matter what.
Either way I'm pretty sure someone just sneaks up on him and basically hangs him, though I don't even remember which comic this is from
>>
>>83222961
They would get a bit hurt but not die.
Checkmate
>>
>>83222245
How would DC handle this scene?
>>
>>83223101
Batman or Robin would gizmo a fancy noose around the guy's neck. Instant death or incapacitation by hanging. No baby's harmed.
>>
>>83223398
I feel like Batman's no kill rule would lead him to try to apprehend the guy some other way, getting half the babies killed.
>>
>>83223101
MARTHA
>>
>>83223502
You forget, this is Snyder's Batman.
>"You can't shoot me-"
>Batman automatically shoots him
>leave as the other babies to starve/get squished
>>
>>83223502
He would batarang the tape and release the babies
>>
He's gonna get distracted by quips
>>
>shoot him with freeze ray
>display him as a statue

done
>>
>>83222929
>>83223080
The whole point of this scene was that he cannot be shot, he made a suit of babies so that there would be no way to shoot him, and you suggest that the chink in his armor is that he can be shot.
Of all the threads I've seen about how to take him out, you've put the least thought into your answer possible.
>>
>>83223909
Realistically sniping him and just trying to sneak someone as close as possible to reduce baby injury would probably be the most reasonable answer (well that or god forbid talking him down), but it's not a particularly fun one
>>
File: babyarmour.jpg (238KB, 800x1157px) Image search: [Google]
babyarmour.jpg
238KB, 800x1157px
>>83222245
No original ideas, marvel.
>>
>>83222245
By making it R-Rated and tossing a spear right through the center of his skull, vertically, and exiting out of his anus.
>>
>>83222245
>>83225390

Who wore it better.
>>
>>83225413
Well on one hand she's dressed in what appears to be a Halloween sexy nurse costume, but her complete lack of a nose is kind of horrifying in a way that transcends the other one being a greasy looking fat dude
>>
>>83222245

Someone source me, it's Irredeemable right?
>>
>>83222245
>MCU
>iconic
LMAO
>>
>>83222245
headshot with a grapple bullet shot from a rifle that was fixed to a place, so when he's shot, the bullet penetrates the head and smashes itself into the wall behind him, and the gun keeps the wire tense enough to keep the body up, making sure no babies hit the floor until the mop up crew rescues them.
>>
>>83223101
Batman would incapacitate him and pick him up before he falls. The rest would use their powers to do something similar. There would be little quips and it would be a strong candidate/win an Eisner/Oscar
>>
>>83222245
"And now, in other news. A local criminal held a bunch of babies hostage, taping them to his body as human shields. After 22 hours of negotiations, he gave up and was taken into custody. None of the babies were harmed."
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.