[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Planet of the Apes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Why did they act surprised that there were talking apes when there was literally one on the spacecraft with them the whole time?
>>
>>83221246
Ba Dum Tsh
>>
>>83221246
what ever happened to those other two guys?
>>
>>83221376
one was lobotomized, the other was stuffed and put in a zoo exhibit
>>
>/r/ImGoingToHellForThis

XD
>>
>>83221376
Black guy is killed in the hunt in the beginning.
Other guy is lobotomized.
>>
File: lolberals.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
lolberals.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>83221416
>>>/r/politics
>>
>>83221246
>enjoy pumping gas in a flyover state your whoke life
>>
>>83221575
I'm not America, but can someone tell me why this isn't preferable to living in some nigger-filled shithole?
>>
>>83221686
it is preferable, whoever you are replying to is a butthurt 17 year old redditor who only came here to discuss capeshit or the latest game of thrones trailer, but instead wound up reading some toxic racism and it drove them over the edge. Now, they're fighting back
>>
i knew this incredibly closeted gay kid
he was in the same group of friends i had
i didnt really like him and i would use him to get rides and shit
he was the type of faggot who had long curly hair and wore bandannas exactly exactly like pic related
he had a lot of pent up anger because he was gay and couldnt deal with it, he would get like as mad as an autist over nothing, total complete faggot
he had one of those super effeminate voices
i hated this faggot
anyway his favorite series of movies was these original planet of the apes movies
he was a faggot so it made me never want to watch this shit
anyway thats my story
>>
le niggerly donatello
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.