[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I-is he okay? [Spoiler];_;[/Spoiler]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

I-is he okay?
[Spoiler];_;[/Spoiler]
>>
I will never understand how rich people become depressed.

bunch of faggots
>>
also I love it when rich people preach that money doesnt make happy.

then give your money away to prove it
>>
>>83218548
They obviously don't want to give other people the curse of having money
>>
>>83218510
yeah, because money makes you feel loved, money brings your parents, suicided girlfriend, unborn babies and stuff back from the grave... you get the point. Grow up. im not even rich
>>
>>83218548
>>83218510
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juO4zxsjSjw
>>
>>83218603
nigga i guarentee id be less depressed if i had a miillion dollars right now
>>
>>83218603
>Getting depressed over an unborn baby

what the fuck? before they're at least 3 years old every baby is the fucking same

lose one? just get another
>>
>>83218747
If you are depressed because of mental / chemical / hormone reasons, no, you wouldn't.

If you are depressed due to relationship issues, or your past, or unrequited love, then please tell me how a million dollars will fix any of that.
>>
>>83218675
Well then I guess we can all stop donating money to poor kids in africa
>>
>>83218747
Its called the human condition. There will always be a void within you that needs filling. Money gives you freedom and time to figure out what fulfills you, nothing more.
>>
>>83218756
>before they're three years old every baby is the same

Don't out yesterday as underaged like that. It's a bannable offense bro.
>>
Not all rich people are unhappy, much like not all poor people are happy or anything. This is where your insane projections come from. Depressed people are depressed regardless their wealth.
>>
>>83218839
But all my trouble seems so far away
>>
File: 1468501674434.png (5KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1468501674434.png
5KB, 512x512px
have you thought about his cock today???
>>
>>83218756
I get what you're saying but until you actually have such baby be born to you and your wife and think of all the things he could have become, how you could have loved him and all that, that's when it gets you.

Make another?
You will just be forever thinking of the what if you had 2 sons now, repeat forever no matter how many kids you have, its a permanent void you can't replace.
>>
>>83218375

richfag here, when you have money it's 100 times harder to make actual friends since 99 out of 100 people who are nice to you are interested in the money or end up wanting a "favor".
Luckily i kept my childhood friends from before i was rich, else i wouldn't have any friends at all probably.
That's all that is "hard" about being rich though.
I think most rich celebs who turn out depressed or commit suicide is because when you're rich you also have a really really easy time to get drugs in whatever amounts you want. Especially in Hollywood i can imagine. Then you end up with other druggie rich friends and degenerate into a mess.
So i can hardly feel sympathy for rich people like that.
>>
>>83218375
What happened?
>>
File: 1488308074877.jpg (33KB, 347x508px) Image search: [Google]
1488308074877.jpg
33KB, 347x508px
>>83218819
poor kids in africa are not relevant to the video nor does it matter whether they live or die
>>
>>83218909
I hadn't until I saw your post.
>>
>>83219030
someone didn't think about his cock today
>>
>>83219048
>studies show that poor people are just as happy and content as rich people

how is that not relevant?
>>
>>83219171

dude they literally die of thirst
>>
>>83218548
money doesnt make happiness
wealth does

pleb
>>
>>83219201
Nah their bodies will adapt to not having water and they will end up being just as filled as someone living in a lake. Did you not watch the video?
>>
>>83219171
people that win the lottery wouldnt have been starving to death, probably just living paycheck to paycheck or middle class
yes you would be happier to be american poor than fourth world poor but who fucking cares if you live in america or europe
>>
>>83219300
If you're rich you can afford better health care though
>>
>>83219030
His daughter looks insane now.
>>
File: 1494141656186.jpg (122KB, 491x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494141656186.jpg
122KB, 491x500px
There he is - the anti vaxxer,
Carry with coffin on manly shoulder
Have you thought about my dick lately? Told er
Say it S-T-D it cannot ring true
How did you catch it out of the blue?

My deeaaaaaarrrrr... am I not a pirate? An A-Lister, a thespian a titty twister and most of aaaaaaaaaaall:

I GOT YOUR BOO-TAY THE BOUNTIFUL CATCH
YOU KNOW THOSE'R MINE CELLS ROTTING YOUR SNATCH
NOW CAN WE PLEASE PLEASE GET IT OVER WITH
YOU CAN DO AS YOU PLEASE WHEN YOU STOP TO BREA-TH

(chorus)
>>
>>83218375
you dumb mobilecunt faggot
>>
>>83218375
the juice man
>>
>>83219616
>>83219030
his daughter was adorable, but now she looks insane
kinda sad :/
>>
>>83218756
>fucking same
nah some don't cry, some start talking early, some start walking early and being generally self aware early
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.