[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

War.Machine.2017.1080p.NF.WEBRip.DD5.1.x264-SB

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: poster_opt.jpg (55KB, 337x500px) Image search: [Google]
poster_opt.jpg
55KB, 337x500px
>From the director of Animal Kingdom
>Brad Pitt doing his Aldo accent with a George Clooney haircut
>Tons of cameos from Ben Kingsley to Tilda Swinton
Did I like it /tv/?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIO_BFCf8fU
>>
>>83216753
>DUDE, lets make a comedy about a useless war that killed 100k civilians and unleashed ISIS to the world LMAO
>>
Still better than Pirates and Baywatch. Will watch.
>>
>>83216753
>pitt makes a retard out of himself: the movie
wtf actually is this, why make this into some shitty comedy

i also hope theyre ready for some serious sjw backlash
>>
>>83216843
this is a troll post, right?
>>
>>83217316
Where's the lie tho?
>>
>>83217376
Where's the understanding of geopolitics though?

>you must be 18 years or older to post here
>>
I'm a member of IAVA (Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America) and I got an email from Brad Pitt today shilling this movie. Dunno what to think about that, desu.

"I am humbled to partner with the Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America on War Machine, my new film about a U.S. general caught in the modern war machine, the complicated politics of war, and its effects on the soldiers and civilians on the ground.

IAVA is the most powerful voice for Post-9/11 veterans and has been the true leader for over a decade. IAVA programs change history and change lives and I'm proud that our film can be a platform to help support that critical work.

You can watch War Machine on Netflix now by going to Netflix.com/warmachine

We hope this film will, in some small way, better connect people with our courageous military, veterans and their families. They are the true stars of this film--and our country's future.

I also am proud to join IAVA and thousands of you to #GoSilent this Memorial Day to honor and remember those who have fallen. Join me and pledge now online here.

Thank you for all you do,

Brad Pitt"
>>
>>83217376
it's set in Afghanistan not Iraq...
>>
what you fit lads think about 4 hours of sleep, & mile runs, and one meal a day. Is the General's fit routine /fit.approved.
>>
So is it good or not?
>>
>>83217429
lol thanks for sharing this.
Why didn't Brad give you guys free accounts on netflix instead of just shilling his flick per mail?
will you watch it after reading the mail?
>>
>>83217769
It's like you read my mind KEK

I don't know if I'll watch it, desu. If you want to make a war satire, hard to top Catch-22. Maybe if there's absolutely nothing else to watch (which does happen, desu) I'll check it out.
>>
>>83217429
His assistant probably typed this on a laptop that is worth more than a month's income of a veteran,but hey,Brad made this for you!
>>
File: 1494400196163.jpg (62KB, 533x533px) Image search: [Google]
1494400196163.jpg
62KB, 533x533px
>>83217957
KEK
>>
>>83217835
kek, instead of just saying thank you he should have given you guys something at least and show his gratitude with acts and not just empty words like every hollywood liberal...
i respect you for actually fighting for your country, i was never in the army since drafting is abolished where i com from.
but what movie in your opinion captures the experience of fighting in a war most accurately??
>>
>>83218275
I was in the Air Force. We don't get any movies. But if you want to understand what being in the military is like based on movies, check out the relationships in Hell or High Water and Generation Kill. The way the guys interact with each other is spot on, and the semi-retarded leadership in GK nails it.
>>
Why is he doing that retarded expression? Same one he used in Inglorious Basterds
>>
>>83218385
>Hell or High Water
my man. i love this movie. makes me wish i had a brother. friends are cool and all but loyalty between non-related poeple is not as intense as between blood.
i have Generation Kill lying around on my hard drive somwhere, i guess is should watch it finally.
kek, but you guys have Top Gun!
were you hurt in service? do you work now?
>>
>>83216753
>liberate the shit
Faggots.
>>
>>83218549
Top Gun is Navy. Don't forget, there are two pairs of brothers in Hell or High Water. The literal brothers, and the Rangers.
>>
>>83216843

>civilians

That would imply they weren't our enemies too.
>>
File: 1495577703301.png (591KB, 1910x535px) Image search: [Google]
1495577703301.png
591KB, 1910x535px
>>83218633
>>
File: spi2n.jpg (28KB, 570x300px) Image search: [Google]
spi2n.jpg
28KB, 570x300px
>>
>>83217596
It's passable.
>>
Jesus fuck. How much shit does Netflix release?
>>
>>83219837
It is said that they have a million monkeys chained in a gigantic underground warehouse with their eyelids surgically removed and force fed on a constant IV drip in San Francisco and they have yet to catch up all the way to Bloodline Season 3.
>>
File: burns.jpg (58KB, 640x381px) Image search: [Google]
burns.jpg
58KB, 640x381px
>>83221331

and this is where we write "Dear White People"
>>
>>83222652
>blurst of times
>>
>>83217429

Thanks for risking your life goy, now sign up to goyflix and watch our show about how fucking pointless your risk was!
>>
is it American Kino?
>>
>>83217596
if you've finished TSPDT's 1000 list then you should definitely watch this
>>
>>83217429
reply and let's see their response
>>
>>83223971
I may as well diarrhea into the wind, sempai
>>
Have they done a good film since Beasts of No Nation? Have they done a good film other than Beasts of No Nation?

It wasn't even that good.
>>
>>83224038
yeah they probably won't even respond
>>
>>83224171
Kinda weird how their first original film is also the only good one
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.