[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TV shows only you liked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (163KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163KB, 1000x563px
TV shows only you liked
>>
>>83216694
Haven't heard of it let alone seen it but the title and picture tells me it's a story of a pathetic numale cuck that is brainwashed that he is feeling like an offensive rapist when he asks a girl out while Tyrone is fucking bitches left, right and centre without even asking for consent. Something right down your alley you white alt-right cuck.
>>
>>83216694
I thought it was pretty fucking good.
>>
>>83216694
are all british people just non stop cringe cucks?
>>
>>83216749
Put some of that energy into exercise.
>>
I thought it was pretty good, but way too cringey and sometimes the main character was a complete cunt.
>>
Legit
>>
>>83216694
im not sure if i watched the whole show or just an episode. I don't remember ANYTHING but i know i checked it out at least
>>
>>83216694
I remember episode 1 being hilarious but the rest of the series and the movie were just ok
>>
>>83216694
i'm not interested in the dating life of a lanklet, make it about a midget then we'll talk
>>
>>83218266
I didn't like the movie but the series had some good keks. Like that scene in the pool with the gays. GOAT soundtrack too
>>
File: vinyl-keyart.jpg (139KB, 1600x884px) Image search: [Google]
vinyl-keyart.jpg
139KB, 1600x884px
>>
Gap Year

It's more I'm the only cunt that watched it though.
>>
I watched this and Life's too short back to back and Gervais and Merchant really love their formula. They're basically The Office all over again.
>>
File: No1_3.jpg (336KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
No1_3.jpg
336KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>83216694
Always liked Merchant. Gave off the air of someone who thought himself smarter than he was, but still damn funny.
>>
>>83218226
Jeffries used to be great. Then he started taking himself seriously and trying to tell people what they should do despite being a man that takes pride in snorting coke off a toilet seat while trying to fuck prostitutes while suffering from ED.
>>
>>83216694

Greek.
>>
>I was sucking his cock!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.