[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this shit good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: memes.jpg (2MB, 3200x2175px) Image search: [Google]
memes.jpg
2MB, 3200x2175px
Is this shit good?
>>
good concept
bad execution

it turns into terrible romance after the first season
>>
>>83216078
first three seasons aren't bad, the rest are trash
>>
>>83216078
Its twilight with more fags, and faires.

If that sounds good to you, go for it.
>>
>>83216118
>>83216124
>>83216162
Thanks, saved me a lot of time
>>
>>83216078
no
>>
>>83216078
yeah, it's some of the most entertaining trash you can watch. the cast is great and the budget is enough to make it watchable. if you want pulpy trash that's way ahead of low-budget CW or UPN shows then go for it
>>
>>83216078

The first two seasons are unlike anything else. It's a mish-mash of good times, spooky plots taken to intentionally funny extremes, great actors having a fun time, and a very interesting mix of fantasy and modern reality. The third season really picks up plot and gets story heavy, lots of good locations and things to keep you interested.

Do not watch past the 4th season. 5, 6, and 7 were so bad I've been suppressing my viewing memories of them for years. Its final season was so bad, I've never seen a show drop so seriously in quality between seasons before. This show tanks so fucking hard after season 3, it's like waking up in the middle of the Titanic sinking- you've no idea where it went so utterly, horribly wrong- you know you just need to leave.

I cannot succinctly put into words just how fucking horrible everything becomes after Season 4. Basically everything after the introduction of Lillith is shit.
>>
>>83216124

Yeah this. I dropped the last season.
>>
it was alright when it was just about vampires

then suddenly everyone in the show was some sort of "creature"
>>
Twilight tier garbage
>>
>>83217026
The romances are definitely Twilight-tier but overall the show is much better, which isn't saying much since Twilight is so fucking awful.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.