[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

found footage movies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: WillowCreekMedium.jpg (908KB, 1800x2700px) Image search: [Google]
WillowCreekMedium.jpg
908KB, 1800x2700px
found footage movies
>>
>>83214598
i saw this pretty good one the other week.
can't for the life of me remember what it was called.
>>
File: photo_06.jpg (340KB, 726x1024px) Image search: [Google]
photo_06.jpg
340KB, 726x1024px
>>83214782
This one?
>>
>>83214962
that one is pretty good, but it wasn't the one i saw.
>>
>>83214598
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jonTL7R57A
>>
>>83215048
Might be easier to find it if you give us some sort of description of the plot, you idiot
>>
>>83215200
well, i'll do my best, nice dubs by the way. :)
there were a group of friends, they were around late teens to mid 20s. one of them was filming the adventure, there were times when the others (maybe four or five others) weren't really stoked with their filming, especially when the weird stuff started happening.

i think they went somewhere where like one of them was familiar with, but the others were out of their element. weird stuff happened, many of them died.

any help?
>>
>>83215273
funny every-found-footage-movie-ever-memes there guy
>>
File: theborderlands.jpg (34KB, 350x522px) Image search: [Google]
theborderlands.jpg
34KB, 350x522px
>>
File: Lunopolis.jpg (49KB, 316x445px) Image search: [Google]
Lunopolis.jpg
49KB, 316x445px
I fucking loved this movie. For some reason I never see it discussed here.
>>
>>83215369
i was doing my best to be sincere.

for further elaboration.
they go to another country, i think.
there's like a witch, maybe. something to do with frogs, possibly.
>>
File: House On The Borderland.jpg (159KB, 469x750px) Image search: [Google]
House On The Borderland.jpg
159KB, 469x750px
>>83215396
Is this an adaptation of House On The Borderlands? I'll have to watch it if so, loved that book.
>>
>>83215403
God you're obnoxious
>>
>>83215403
They're Watching
>>
>>83215454
nigger, please. i am trying to describe the film.

they might go to romania or some other eastern european country. big witchy woman kills them all in the end.

i think it's on netflix.
>>
>>83215430

No. It is a film best watched without much knowledge of it though.
>>
>>83215498
it's certainly possible that they are, yes
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (11KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
11KB, 1280x720px
Spooked.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.