[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alien: Awakening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

ITT: Predictions, theories, etc. for Alien: Covenant sequel.

What will the plot for Awakening be, /tv/? I have no idea.
>>
>>83213950
>David becomes aware of the bonus situation
>David transfers his consciousness to Jonsey
>David lures other other crew members to their death to fulfill the bonus situation
>>
David is going to turn the ship around and bring the xenomorphs to Earth.
>>
CEO of Weyland turns out to be a xeno in disguise sent back from the future to start the chain that will lead to his creation
>>
>Weyland-Yutani sends out some expedition with ulterior motives
>Android may or may not be evil
>Everybody except one person dies
>>
>>83213950

David will land on Oregai 6 and let some xenomorphs loose. A bunch of stupid characters will do really stupid, illogical things that get them killed one by one. The xenomorphs physiology will be altered and made more complicated. The movie will end.
>>
>>83214101

You forgot the part where one character will be really religious for some reason
>>
File: alien_5_hicks_by_djahal-d8cg797.jpg (135KB, 733x1089px) Image search: [Google]
alien_5_hicks_by_djahal-d8cg797.jpg
135KB, 733x1089px
>david goes around dropshippip bombing the latest xenomorph meme into any intelligent ayylium he comes across
>engineers wiped out for good all across the known universe
>david gets bored and crashes his ship
>Alien happens
>Aliens happen
>Alien3 happen
>Alien Resurrection happens
>david was always responsible and watching the events of all these movies from far
>cue flashbacks of him just watching from a corner like a cuck on every movie
>resurrection crew makes it to earth
>david is there too
>he unleashes his latest xenomorph meme into earth
>the chihuahua xenomorph
>aliens3 small USA town version becomes real
>mfw AVP2 is canon now thanks ridley
>all the marines from Aliens are there too, they keep the same squad as clones for every mission
>even CGI Hudson is there
>the predators are actually deep undercover wayland yutani agents
>the aliens are a representation of illegal aliens and they have to go back
>marines are now equipped with predator shoulder lasers
>facehuggers have facial hair now
>neomorphs are of different colors and ethnicity now
>at this point everyone is wearing a helmet finally
>Alien 2: On Earth is now cannon too
>roll credits
>post credit scene David is seen manhandling more alien eggs
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sJ80joz_eI
whos ready for the final chapter in ridley's dementia neverending emotional rollercoaster
>>
Think passion of the Christ fused with ayy lmao shit
>>
>>83213950
Already been confirmed that it will take place between Prometheus and Alien Covenant, so basically we're gonna see how Shaw died or became the alien queen or whatever and how David found the engineer homeworld and crashed. Also itll star Kevin Smith and Jason Meyes cuz putting iconic comedians in your thriller films and killing one straight off the bat to make you feel like no one is safe from the whim of the writer's wrath is a never ending theme movies are gonna adapt from tv shows now.

>>83215950
Fuggin kek m80, call NASA, my side are in orbit
>>
>>83216052
That was actually supposed to be the motivating plot for why the engineers wanted to kill us in the first place. Jesus was supposed to be an engineer or a black goo creation that we killed and caused them to say fuck it
>>
Covenant happens in 2104
Will arrive on Origae-6 in 7 years (2111)
Alien happens in 2124 (13 years later)

So we have a 20 year span between Covenant and Alien, enough for Ridley's alzheimer to finally set in and make a crossover between Aylien and Gremlins

>>83215950
>chihuahua xenomoprh
Already shown on Covenant, raising his arms in a rigged T 3dmodel pose with a CGI somehow worse than Alien Resurrection
>>
>>83216507
this is gonna be the 2.0 version
its gonna be smaller and more vicious and its gonna come out from the victim's nose
>>
There's a ship that gets attacked by aliens
David is an asshole
>>
>>83216507
https://my.mixtape.moe/emoyuv.webm
my fucking face
>>
We find out who made the wheat
>>
>>83216949
the engineers obviously
>>
>>83216834

>doesn't shoot the xeno to make it play dead

Next time Ridley
>>
File: 1463063876277.jpg (40KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1463063876277.jpg
40KB, 657x527px
>>83217005
Why would engineers need wheat?
>>
>>83213950
Michael Fassbender is just hard to look at. I can't explain it but he's just weird looking. That's one of the main reasons I didn't see the Assassin's Creed movie.
>>
>>83217043
to eat
they were wearing robes my dude
they were probably sent back to the stone age because of the great black goo contamination
>>
>>83217074
he's TOO handsome, it's very off putting.
>>
>>83217111
He kinda reminds me of that dick who plays rick in TWD
>>
Is there a camrip out yet? Since extratorrent is kill i cant find it
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.