[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I noticed some chink shows have embedded Chinese subtitles. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: fd01.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fd01.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
I noticed some chink shows have embedded Chinese subtitles. I don't know if it's just recent shows, kid shows or some other criteria, but I want to watch one as practice because I'm learning chink. The problem is that the ones I've looked up all look awful. Is there seriously no chink tv show worth watching?

I know you guys like Three Kingdoms, but that one doesn't come with Chinese subs.
>>
its because of the huge number of very different spoken dialects all through china, but the written language is always the same.

or something.

And no, nothing chinese is worth watching.
>>
>>83213502
Three Kingdoms was awesome you faggot.
>>
Shameful self bump
>>
>>83213334
>He fell for the learn Chinese meme.
>>
Pretty common in older movies too. The english portion tends to be awful though.
>>
>>83213334
>learn Chinese and be able to talk to the rudest most vile people on the planet
>>
>>83213334

TV shows I havent had much experience with, Ive made the same enquiry elsewhere and the recommendations were shit so I stopped looking。

Theres a lot of Hong Kong kino but I assume you're a 國語 kinda guy so youre stuck with airbrushed 3 kingdom historical farces。

Personally I just got a tv box that links to chink satellite TV and I just watch whatever when Im bored or see a hot grill。
>>
Let's try this thread again minus the racism, shall we?
>>
File: Anon on Chinese.png (989KB, 1400x5552px) Image search: [Google]
Anon on Chinese.png
989KB, 1400x5552px
>>
>>83215170
I remeber the thread on /his/. Half the the peolple were agreeing with him and the other half were calling him a retard.
>>
i dont know if chink and tw has the same mandarin shit or not but 99% tv chink show is shit.I grow up watching them so I know.Tw movie and chinkino is the way to go
>>
>>83215153
>racism

I sincerely hope you get hit by a truck in Beijing and nobody helps you
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.