[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is his plan exactly? How does he end up ruler with only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: little finger.png (293KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
little finger.png
293KB, 1366x768px
What is his plan exactly?

How does he end up ruler with only one loyal army to command (even if he gets control of the north, they're the front for the white walkers and will be probably be decimated by this winter and the war)?

Maybe Varys and Tyrion convince Danny to fight the white walkers (which seems pretty likely), but Little Finger would still have to take control of the north and use his forces to betray and defeat Danny's armies after the walker threat has been eliminated.

So that's assuming he can overthrow Jon Snow and convince or trick Sansa into doing what he wants. It's also assuming that the north and the Vale will be more powerful than Danny after the war. It wouldn't be too hard to convince the north to fight Danny though--she is literally trying to conquer them.

And then finally the Tyrells, the Dornish, and Euron's fleet must be defeated or subdued. It would get messy but he might be able to get praise for defeating Daenerys the Conqueror and the white walkers, thus providing a strong claim to the throne. Or he could just kill them off or bribe them with positions of power or whatever.

Hopefully he doesn't win in the end and Tyrion and Varys end up in power, but this seems like the most likely way Petyr Baelish can win that I can think of.
>>
>>83213224
I think it's too big a plan for you
>>
Marry Sansa. Then he has control of the North and the Vale. That would make him the strongest military power in Westeros.

All need needs to do is let the Lanisters and Tyrells cripple themselves fighting each other. With the power he has he could then turn some of the smaller houses to his side. Freys, whatever is left in the Stormlands would likely join him.

He doesn't believe in the White Walkers so that doesn't come into any of his plans.

He should know about Dany though, but possibly thinks she won't come to Westeros so soon or that he can't make a deal with her, or just defeat her out right.
>>
>>83213376
>He doesn't believe in the White Walkers

What in the fuck are you rambling on about?
>>
>>83213463
He is suggesting that Peter baelish doesn't think white walkers exist. I'm inclined to believe the chap.
>>
>>83213463
>What in the fuck are you rambling on about?

Littlefinger is a southerner that doesn't believe that the White Walkers are real.

Most Northerners think they're just fairy tales and those who do believe are just taking Jon's word on it. Only a few of the Night's Watch and a the wildlings have actually seen them.

Therefore the White Walkers don't come into play when Littlefinger is making plans.
>>
>>83213224
This "genius" gives bran the dagger that he gave the catspaw to say "dont fuck with me" and arya witnesses it, sansa sentences him to death, gets his throat slit by valryian dagger, now if you told me this was LF's ending 5 books ago, i would of dropped this shit. Mastermind my ass.
>>
>>83213376
>tyrells cripple themselves
Did u even watch last season when the heirs to highgarden were vaporized m8?
>>
>>83213616
>>83213678
He has spies that probably would have informed him of this by now.
>>
>>83213874
What about varys meeting with the grandma after the explosion at the end of the season? Wouldn't that suggested that the tyrells are going to ally with Danny? Do you even watch the show?
>>
>>83213874
>Did u even watch last season when the heirs to highgarden were vaporized m8?

They still have a strong army, strong leaders and a healthy population and control the breadbasket of Westeros.

Of course the show can ignore all of this, have Sam's dad turn and ally with Lannisters, or just have the Lannisters straight up walk all over them but The Reach should still be a major player.
>>
>>83214006
Yeah what about it?
If you are retarded enough to think grandma tyrell or sandsnakes will live long enough to accomplish anything, well then your just a retard.
>>
>>83214052
Strong leaders
1 old woman surrounded by lannisters? yeah this is why i cant talk about asoiaf with idiots.
>>
>>83214052
Reach gets sacked ep1, old lady tyrell gets made to drink poison as courtesy,
screen capit faggits.
>>
>>83213957
>He has spies that probably would have informed him of this by now.

Only Jon and small handful of the Nights Watch have actually seen the White Walkers first hand and it's not like Littlefinger will have Wildling spys.

Most of the Night's Watch don't even believe in the White Walkers and they are sitting on the front lines.
>>
>>83214126
>Strong leaders
>1 old woman surrounded by lannisters? yeah this is why i cant talk about asoiaf with idiots.

That old women has led Highgarden for like 40 years, not to mention they have the greatest military commander alive in Westeros, Randyll Tarly.
>>
>>83213376
Doesn't he have control of the Riverlands too, now that Arya wiped out the Freys?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.