[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is KINO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (55KB, 506x763px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
55KB, 506x763px
I don't usually enjoy older films but this was great, have you seen it? Thoughts on it.

I think part of the reason why I don't usually enjoy older films is because the plots have been reworked so many times, this one hasn't as far as I can remember.
>that final scene was awesome.
>>
>I don't usually enjoy older films

back to r/movies
>>
File: closeup.jpg (255KB, 800x632px) Image search: [Google]
closeup.jpg
255KB, 800x632px
Yes I have seen it a couple of months ago and I also thought it was kino.
>>
>watching talkies
off yourself normie
>>
>>83210671
>I explained why
It's kinda like the originals seem like remakes because I've seen rehashed or abstract versions of them.
>>
>>83210727
Or you would watch the originals and ignore the fucking remakes
>>
>>83210647
>I think part of the reason why I don't usually enjoy older films is because the plots have been reworked so many times, this one hasn't as far as I can remember.

Seriously kill yourself
>>
>>83211098
a lot of "recent" movies have similar basic plots as the old ones, so they're not remakes and I dot know it til I see the older one of the same story.
kind of like when you watch twilight zone for the first time and it's like "oh, I know a movie like that" for pretty much every episode
>>
>>83211165

Plot has nothing to do with a film's quality you moronic child
>>
>>83211200
I like stories.
>>
>>83211803
read a book then
>>
>>83210647

Her face on that poster is so damn annoying. It's like she just smelled a really bad fart and wants to destroy the world.
>>
Here's some more old movies that stand the test of time:
The General
Ruggles of Red Gap
Holiday
Casablanca
To Be or Not To Be
The Third Man
Harvey
High Noon

Go give em a whirl
>>
>>83211941
thanks man
>>
>>83211941
>Casablanca

How exactly does this stand the test of time?
>>
>>83212270
What are you some kind of faggot?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.