[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: captain-sobel.jpg (93KB, 399x503px) Image search: [Google]
captain-sobel.jpg
93KB, 399x503px
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
he knew deep down that the Germans were fighting to save humanity
>>
They were on a break
>>
>>83205368
Superiority complex coupled with a micro-penis.
>>
A huge ego and a superiority complex but no skills to back it up. A bad officer.
>>
File: ross.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
ross.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>83205368

Someone ate his sandwich with the moist maker
>>
Sobel did nothing wrong
>>
Officers straight out of the school with no real experience are 99% shit.
>>
CONTRABAND
>>
He wanted to make easy company the toughest so pushed them the hardest, which they hated and so hated him. But at the end of the show they commented about how his training had made them the best and they might not have survived without it.
His problem was while he could push them hard in training he had no experience leading in the field which was shown in the training exercises. However he was clearly upset that his bosses moved him from easy company to stay and train more troops. He very much wanted to be a part of the war effort on the front lines and lead the company he'd worked so hard to train.
I actually felt bad for him
>>
>>83205368
He gave me an impression that he came from an influential family perhaps close relative of a high ranking officer. He was a great coach and trainner, but a bad Officer of the Uniform.
>>
Was he really the son of Abraham?
>>
>>83205368
>What the fuck was his problem?
this is a lazy, shitty meme
your thread is trash
>>
>>83206104
He was the hilliary Clinton on ww2. It was HIS turn!
>>
File: bandofbrothers.jpg (41KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
bandofbrothers.jpg
41KB, 620x400px
>>83205368
IRL: When Sobel died none of his family members attended his funeral.
This says a LOT.
>>
File: Ross.jpg (62KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Ross.jpg
62KB, 800x450px
PIVOT
>>
all things considered hes no worse than you're average DI, if he was a good combat leader that would've made up for his douchiness, alas he was not

>tfw years ago when I served DIs told us we'd get to call our parents for christmas
>everyone gets excited, some people even tear up
>instead we're made to run laps while yelling "MOMMA DADDY" good times though
>>
File: You_Just_Know.gif (3MB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
You_Just_Know.gif
3MB, 500x259px
>>83205483
>>
>>83206494

This.

Despite serving a critical purpose in forging one of the best known and most storied companies of the second world war, the guy was an asshole and seemingly universally disliked.
>>
>you're 15 minutes into classrooms and lectures and Captain Sobel tells you he likes spaghetti

wat do?
>>
File: 1447459985396.png (221KB, 620x408px) Image search: [Google]
1447459985396.png
221KB, 620x408px
>>83205368
>What the fuck was his problem?
He was friends with OJ.
>>
>>83206629
m-moms s-spag-ghetti??... h-heh..
>>
>>83205946
yeah, the good ones are those that have killed at least 5 brown people
>>
>>83206104
It's kind of childish though. He was too blind to be aware of his shortcomings and should have resigned himself to contributing to the war effort the way he was best suited.
>>
>>83205368

Drill Sergeants are meant to be an ass. If you can't take it, you won't be able to take bullet fire.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.