[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the FUCK was this cunts problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: PAY-So-What-Comes-Next.jpg (35KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
PAY-So-What-Comes-Next.jpg
35KB, 615x409px
what the FUCK was this cunts problem?
>>
>>83198973
he was scottish
>>
He was a manlet, and attempted to overcompensate for this by being the loudest and rudest person in the room. A right cunt, he was.
>>
hes mad
>>
>>83198973
He didn't do drugs. He did people.
>>
>>83198973
The so called hard cunt...
>>
>>83198998
This.
>>
>>83199050
No way would he poison his viens with that shite.
>>
autism
>>
>>83198973
He sucked at pool.
>>
>>83198998

The entire cast was roughly the same height. And being tall and bashing man lets isn't going to help you overcome your blatant crippling insecurities , social retardation and sub 5/10 face
>>
>>83199142
wwtl?
>>
>>83198973
Wasn't he in the closet?
>>
>>83198973

Drugs, psychotic, felt the need to compensate so he took his frustration out on others.
>>
>>83199478
He didn't do drugs (except alcohol).
>>
why isn't robert carlyle in more things?
>>
Just another jock cunt I guess
>>
>>83199551
Back when he started Stargate Universe, he said that he was looking for more stable work in television because he was trying to be more of a family man and tv schedules and paychecks offered more stability. That's probably why he's been on that Disney show for the last 5 or 6 years.
>>
>>83199626
thanks deary
>>
I think the wino dad and the story Mark told about meeting him on his first day of school is all you really need to know about why he does what he does.
>>
>>83198973
He was gay for Mark and his pent up homosexuality made him a violent, angry and insecure man.
>>
>>83199142
t. manlet
>>
>>83199090
all thos' cheemicals
>>
>>83199001
The one thing I didn't like about T2 is how they turned him into a straight-up psychokiller instead of just a guy with serious anger issues
>>
>>83199142
The projection in that last half of the post
>>
>>83200668
but he was already a psycho in the first one, anger was just another one of his issues
>>
>>83200668
He kills the same number of people in this movie as he does in the first one.
>>
>>83199455
>>83199673
why does everyone say he's gay? just because he accidentally made out with a tranny while being drunk? the tranny hardly passed but that still doesn't make him a poofter...
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.