[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I watched the Virgin Suicides and The Girl Next Door(07) and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

I really really really need a movie to counter-attack these movie with happiness. Please help. I really have no idea wtf I was thinking watching both of these movies tonight during opiate withdrawls...
>>
>>83197767
Suicide squad
>>
Mustang
>>
File: 1492550441573.jpg (9KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1492550441573.jpg
9KB, 250x242px
>>83197767
why would you watch a movie about suicide while going through withdrawal. watch the pursuit of happiness i guess
>>
>>83197767
Rushmore
Submarine
>>
>>83197767
The first Pirates of the Caribbean movie
>>
>>83197767
Big Lebowski
>>
watch an old disney movie are something
they always have happy endings
>>
>>83198234
a goofy movie
unless you're relationship with your dad is not great
>>
>>83197767
>opiate withdrawls
Just go get some drugs dude. You weren't really planning on quitting yet anyway.
>>
Happiness (1998). It's the happiest movie ever.
>>
File: fetch.jpg (114KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
fetch.jpg
114KB, 660x495px
>>83198299

i quit for 3 weeks in april, but my back was really really hurting me so i took them again so i could go on vacation with my gf. i wana get off them again though.

fuck man can't decide what movie is more sad. definitely girl next door i guess. not only is it absolutely gruesome but the rl version is even more fucked up,
>>
>>83198234
This. Disney movies are very uplifting most of the time.

Also:
>Anything by PIXAR
>Anything by Studio Ghibli (except for Grave of the Fireflies, obviously, but everything else they made is uplifting in some way or another, even their darker films like Princess Mononoke)
>Your Name.
>Amélie
>The Star Wars Saga (especially the Original Trilogy, the Disney-era films are darker than the pre-Disney films, ironically enough) (Also, the Star Wars movies, especially the Original Trilogy are basically a mish-mash of a sci-fi space opera/fantasy epic/action-adventure film/fictionalized World War II film/samurai film/wuxia martial arts film while being an optimistic, family-oriented, Disney-esque fairy tale at heart, which makes Disney's purchase of Lucasfilm more hilarious)
>The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy movie (the movie is different from the radio play, books and TV series, though)
>Enchanted (basically a deconstruction of a classic Disney animated movie but it turns into a reconstruction in the middle and becomes incredibly optimistic without being way too sappy)
>Yes Man
>It's a Wonderful Life (especially at Christmas)
>The Sound of Music
>The Wizard of Oz
>The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy
>Back to the Future
>Hairspray (2007)
>Little Shop of Horrors (1986) (watch it with the much happier theatrical ending, and the songs Suddenly, Seymour and Somewhere That's Green become even happier, it helps that the composer of the songs also composed many of the Renaissance/post-Renaissance Disney animated musicals, as well as some of Disney's live-action musicals like Newsies, the aforementioned Enchanted and a remake of Beauty and the Beast)
>Mary Poppins
>E.T: The Extra Terrestrial
>Ikiru (Akira Kurosawa film)
>>
Requiem for a Dream, but be sure it's late and you're alone. Block some time off to be by yourself too. Grab a brewski and don't plan on calling your mother tonight. You'll be fine talking to her tomorrow anyway.
>>
>>83197767
Watch mustang :)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.