[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Stanley Kubrick though?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Why Stanley Kubrick though?
>>
File: lines234.jpg (67KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
lines234.jpg
67KB, 800x800px
he was a perfectionist that had incredible attention to detail
>>
Kubrick literally shitposted in his movies by putting in things that would be read into too much by numales
>>
Because of 2001 and his long lasting good relation with Nasa. The Zeiss lenses he used for Barry Lyndon were the ones used by the Nasa for the Apollo program.
>>
>>83194697
Yeah, because everyone knows the director is the mastermind behind every decision made on a film

Everyone also knows that hiring a high-profile film director to film a fake moon landing is not only viable, but optimal
>>
You really find hard to travel like 600.000 kilometers and film this shit?
>>
>>83194936
>hiring a high-profile film director to film a fake moon landing
This is my biggest problem with it. Wouldn't there be someone in the military with the skills to direct a fake moon landing without having to bring in a high-profile director (maybe the most high-profile of all time) who could talk to anybody about it?
>>
File: Sniper[1].jpg (46KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Sniper[1].jpg
46KB, 600x338px
>>83194697
>attention to detail

I feel he got lazy with Full Metal Jacket.. The sniper that had the whole squad pinned down was a gook with AK-47.. I still can't get over it. What the fuck
>>
>>83194697

Then why is the flag waving, dumbass?
>>
>>83195986
well he made some mistakes obivously. its a lto harder when you are filming something thats supposed to be space
>>
>>83195986
>>83196186
momentum from when they actually touched it, in an atmosphere without wind resistance. when they werent near it it didnt move
mythbusters did this already
>>
>>83196608
Why did they never do 9/11?
>>
>>83194149
>kuckbrick
DUDE DEEP LMAO
>>
File: omyfuk.png (37KB, 493x276px) Image search: [Google]
omyfuk.png
37KB, 493x276px
>>83195828
I take it you have no idea what actual war is like, especially when you don't know exactly where you are being fired at from.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.