[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would your dream film be about /tv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: antichrist.jpg (26KB, 682x403px) Image search: [Google]
antichrist.jpg
26KB, 682x403px
>A film about DARPA creating the world's first bio-artificial human with an immeasurable IQ who surpasses artificial humans because he becomes self-aware, rises up through the UN and solves the world's economy, people are at war especially the Middle-East, protagonists are a female IDF soldier, a US marine and a Bosnian Scientist, bio-artificial human rids the world of poverty, disease and death through bio-tech, creates a seven nation utopia, must have a mark on the head or hand
>Is the Antichrist
>>
>>83194074
DARPA doesn't do anything on their own, they just fund other people to do research you big dummy.
>>
>>83194074
>implying global economic injustices are a result of poor planning rather than manufactured inequality
>implying singularity wouldnt be used in the interest of a rich global elite alone to better milk the other seven billion
>>
>>83194074
>a young white male exposes a global jewish conspiracy and impregnates teens wearing lingerie, all while upgrading his cybernetic body along the way

shot entirely in 70mm imax
>>
File: emanuelmacron.jpg (52KB, 1281x799px) Image search: [Google]
emanuelmacron.jpg
52KB, 1281x799px
Will he play him in the inevitable biopic?
>>
>>83195218
Idris Elba
>>
hitler actually escaped and went to argentina where he had super nazi scientists pre-placed where they placed him in a
>>
I want to write an epic film trilogy about an advanced society that is being consumed by technology, and the human naturalist resistance that frees humanity from technology's grasp before it's too late.

The coolest aspect of the story I won't write here for fear of IP theft, but I have borrowed from many sources for this so I don't even know how original it is, overall/
>>
>>83194458
>Contact

I know I just though DARPA sounded cooler than "the powerful elite through a Robotics company".
>>
>>83197267
The Army, Navy, and Air Force all have research divisions.
>>
>>83197477

I wanted an Elon Musk-type company to develop it, with DARPA funding them - use for possible diplomatic solutions after they use AI for war. But all of this are plans from a Freemasonry-type cult with a wealthy family who's agenda is to bring Lucifer into the physical world.

Lucifer IS the "soul" or "ghost" inside the bio-tech body. It's immortal but it's brain is designed like that of a human's except it's probably a trillion times smarter than a human. The Freemasons worship him. Lucifer knows who he is and he finally has a physical presence hence why he comes to mankind as a man of peace
>>
>>83195518
This is a good post.

I assume you meant to say he was placed in
>>
File: rade serbedzija.jpg (61KB, 950x644px) Image search: [Google]
rade serbedzija.jpg
61KB, 950x644px
>>83194074
would like that... picrelated the scientist
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.