[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>remember how when you were a kid you wanted more superhero

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1494884614362.jpg (77KB, 744x732px) Image search: [Google]
1494884614362.jpg
77KB, 744x732px
>remember how when you were a kid you wanted more superhero movies
>now with the all capeshit you realize comic books were a mistake
Capeshit crash when?
>>
>>83190871
>Capeshit crash when?

According to /tv/ just around the corner!
>>
I'm still enjoying myself, even though WB is trying to ruin it for everyone by flooding the market with garbo for the past 7 years.
>>
Too much of anything is bad.
>>
>>83190871
i never wanted this
>>
WHEN I LOOK AT YOUU
>>
>>83190871
Infinity wars and the first appearance of each bi DC character will delay the saturation.
the solution is going to b abandoning solo movies to release only team or event movies.
>>
I have never wanted superhero movies.

The only comic I got was Sonic the Comic (the Fleetway one), which I really enjoyed. I had a subscription to it as a kid.

As for Marvel and DC, I have never been that interested in any of that stuff. I watched some of the cartoons as a kid, but couldn't care less about movies being made about them.

I absolutely hated Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Transformers and Power Rangers as a kid.
>>
>>83190988
What if you're someone who enjoys being verbally abused, there would never come a time where you've been insulted too much.
>>
>>83190871
Is that Loveless?
>>
>>83191525
I always wanted them. I imagined how they would do Thor, for example. Reading a comic frequently would make me think how would that story be received as a movie.
>>
>>83191534
Perhaps after weeks of sleep deprivation from the noise of the constant insults you may feel that it would be best to take a short break from the insults? Perhaps your employer would not wish to have a hostile work environment and perhaps see you as the cause of this, resulting in losing your job? Perhaps the constant insults would stigmatize you at events such as weddings or funerals? Perhaps it would prevent you from enjoying film or music?

Dunno mate. Not the person you're responding to, so maybe they had something else in mind when they made this statement.
>>
>>83191702
Good points. Let's revise the example to be a homeless masochist with no responsibilities who yearns for prolonged death. It's unlikely such a person exists but if they did then wouldn't "too much" abuse be exactly what they want. Although it could be argued that since the person wants it, to them it isn't too much, and the measure of what is too much depends on the people involved.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.