[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will JL still be kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: zack-snyder~01.jpg (693KB, 2607x2333px) Image search: [Google]
zack-snyder~01.jpg
693KB, 2607x2333px
I firmly believe Snyder implemented enough safeguards to prevent anyone from tampering too much with his vision, but I feel like there are still so many ways Sensitive Joss Whedon can fuck everything up.

Thoughts?
>>
it was never going to be kino to begin with.
>>
>>83190731

Snyder chose Whedon. Talked over the scenes they wanted to add. Showed him the rough cut.

Honestly, Whedon is decent. Not on Snyder's level. But I doubt he'll fuck it up.
>>
>>83190731
I look at it this way:

Snyder does so much of his storytelling through visuals that true fans of his films and the characters could still see through the hatchet-job of editing that BvS's theatrical cut suffered from.

Even if Whedon went in blind, the kino would still shine through.
>>
>>83191110
>>83191130
lmao
>>
>>83190731

Judging from the trailers, this movie will be hot garbage. Whedon will just add more quips to fully Whedonise it.

Don't get me wrong, I believe that Zack Snyder could deliver a great movie, but with the scripts that hacks like David S. Goyer are shitting out... even if you're David fucking Fincher there's no way you're gonna get kino.
>>
I still can't get over the fact that they actually pulled the death of superman shit AND they did it in his second DCEU appearance.
>>
>>83190731
Why did he cast his daughter in suicide squad?
>>
>>83190731
JL will be good now that he isn't directing it.
>>
>>83190731
Joss whedon will be heavily criticized if he tries to sabotage the style.
>>
>>83191633
Kek
>>
>>83191526

Chris Terrio wrote the script, not Goyer.

I doubt it's going to be a quipfest. That's normie bait marketing. All the complaints that BvS and MoS weren't "fun." So they're showing how "fun" they are.

>>83191584
>>
File: 1494549899700.jpg (59KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
1494549899700.jpg
59KB, 1000x563px
>He thinks anything Snyder has touched will be good
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.