[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tlg/ - The Leftovers General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 12312443105932.png (669KB, 1024x573px) Image search: [Google]
12312443105932.png
669KB, 1024x573px
>"only two episodes left and no Leftovers thread" Edition

What are your predictions? What questions will be answered and what mysteries should we just leave be? Who will we see in the hotel on Sunday?
>>
>>83187445
We'll probably see evie, Meg & Lori...would be pretty hyped to see patti again desu
>>
>>83187546
Both adult and child Patti have been killed in the hotel though. Of course, we don't know the rules of the hotel, but I feel like characters like her, Wayne, and Gladys can't show up again.

What happens if Kevin dies in the hotel? Is that the only way he can truly die?
>>
What's his name, the season 1 hunting friend.

For the explanations, I expect nothing. I hope Kevin will accept not knowing and find a way to live without any definitive explanations. After all, we all do.
>>
>he wants things answered

prepare to be LINDELOFED
>>
>That last convo between Laurie and Kevin

fantastic scene
>>
File: coming.jpg (13KB, 242x359px) Image search: [Google]
coming.jpg
13KB, 242x359px
>>83188274
>when Max Richter's score hits

Nora's "Same time next week?" scene hit me hard, Laurie's goodbye to Kevin hit me harder
>>
Do you think Laurie scuba diving has something to do with the coming flood?
>>
File: 1425627185259.png (142KB, 415x367px) Image search: [Google]
1425627185259.png
142KB, 415x367px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcXGaAE4mHk&t=14s

Scott Glenn interview opens with the new clip from next week's episode (looks like it's probably one of the first scenes of the episode).

Looks like Kevin's fully committed what he has to do. Also,

>that broken dad voice from Senior at the end of the clip
>>
>>83188458
She said she wants to be part of this. She believes the flood is coming and knows she can survive if she has the right equipment, but there was no time to get everyone else scuba certification.
>>
File: 1489961648961.webm (816KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489961648961.webm
816KB, 1280x720px
>>83188542
Perfect line for an apocalyptic movie trailer.
>>
I've heard from a reliable source that everyone gets naked in the series finale, including a decent shot of Qualley's tits
>>
>>83188212
>prepare to be LINDELOFED
And this is why I never watched the show. Why would anyone who's seen Lost or Prometheus willingly sign up for another one of this charlatan's bullshit-fests?
>>
>>83189321
Shift your focus from plot to drama, and you'll enjoy the show.
>>
File: kev0.png (343KB, 553x558px) Image search: [Google]
kev0.png
343KB, 553x558px
i hope for open ending with departed people appearing on the anniversary in places they vanished
and kev-o cant die
>>
>>83189321
Anyone expecting an explanation is an idiot who misses the point of the show. And they ruined Lost by demanding the show answer questions that were never the point.

Imagine if they did explain it. Say it was aliens who teleported them to a different planet. Now we've been watching a sci-fi show this whole time. What if it was a rapture type event? Then now it's a religious show. That would be massively unsatisfying and make the show shit in retrospect.
>>
>>83190220
>two characters call him "Kev-o" in the same episode and he is never referred to in any other episode before or since

what did Lindelof mean by this?
>>
I watched through the first season but lost interest after the episode after the old lady got stoned in the woods, and I don't really get why this show is so highly rated. Does it get better? It kind of failed to hook me.
>>
>>83191018
I swear I'm not a paid shill but season 1 gets significantly better towards the end, season 2 is maybe the best season of tv I've ever watched. Season 3 might be just about as good as season 2, but a lot hangs on how they wrap things up in the next two episodes.
>>
Did anyone else get scared of the thought of the departed reappearing in the place they vanished but still having aged?

Imagine Laurie having a 7-year-old reappear inside her...
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.