[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who is your favourite Alien/Aliens franchise android /tv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: ABCD.jpg (225KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
ABCD.jpg
225KB, 1366x768px
who is your favourite Alien/Aliens franchise android /tv/?
>>
Bishop is the perfect android bro.
>knows what needs to be done and does it
>kind, respectful
>doesn't talk back
>just the right amount of self-awareness
>cool party tricks
>friendly face
>>
David because I want to fuck Fassbender
>>
>>83187366

>listing all these Android's
>Implying there's any choice other than WinRy

Get out and stay out.
>>
>>83187366
>Would like to hang out with
Bishop
David
Waifu
Kane

>Would watch a movie about
David
Bishop
Kane
Waifu
>>
>>83187577
if you hung out with David, there is a 99% chance he'd try to experiment on you
>>
>>83187624
I might be up for a little "experimentation" with Fassbender.

I should have specified I meant early David, I haven't seen the new movie yet, but it sounds like he's basically just more open about his behavior now than he used to be.
>>
walter and bishop are the only acceptable options unless you are evil, then it is david
>>
>>83187366
How expansive are we considering this franchise? Is it in continuity with Blade Runner? With Avatar? With Predator (not that it would matter in that case)?
>>
>Ash
>Bishop
>Cal
>David
>>Walter
Why
>>
>>83187798
>Alien
>Aliens
>Alien 3
>Alien: Resurrection
>Prometheus
>Alien: Covenant
>>
>>83187679
kek
>>
>>83187366
Bishop was the only redeeming quality of an otherwise terrible flick. I can't even remember him doing anything mean like all the others did
>>
>>83187577
>kane
You mean Ash? Bishop was definitely the best bro. Also, was Bishop II aka the bishop who shows up at the end of Alien 3 to take Ripley back to WY a synth? And did the company tell Bishop I to sneak an egg back onto the Sulaco? Or was he already offline since he asks ripley to shut him down instead of trying to carry out the company's mission?
>>
>>83188073
>You mean Ash?
I did, thank you.

I just rewatched the movie like three weeks ago, too. Right before I played the goddamn game.

Weird how things will just get stuck in your head wrong sometimes.
>>
>>83187963
Opinion immediately discarded
>>
>>83187366
Walter
>>
Ash is our guy desu.
>>
I've not seen Covenant but I'd say it's a tie between David and Bishop.
>>
File: giv.png (45KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
giv.png
45KB, 778x512px
>>83187366
The petite one with the cans
>>
File: 1494769789507.jpg (815KB, 873x1633px) Image search: [Google]
1494769789507.jpg
815KB, 873x1633px
>>83188538
>tries to kill everyone for the jews
>>
>>83190119
Can we talk about the bonus situation
>>
>>83187366

Winona because I would put my penis in her android vagina
>>
>>83190742
lewd
>>
Call was a cunt
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.