[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm one with the Force, the Force is with me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: st2.jpg (39KB, 930x787px) Image search: [Google]
st2.jpg
39KB, 930x787px
How did the Force helped Chirrut in any way since he was walking in a fucking straight line while being shot at by elite shock troopers? It's not like he was trying to dodge blaster shots
>>
>>83187304
It's the Force nigga, faith is all you need to move mountains

i bet you complain about Kylo losing to Rey too
>>
>>83187304
They tried to hit him, but kept missing. That's why the troopers can't hit shit, most of their targets are force sensitive people.
>>
>>83187304
maybe there was some kind force field around him or force affecting the people shooting him WHO FUKIN CARES IT'S SHIT WARS WHY AM I EVEN IN THIS THREAD
>>
>>83187342
Baze should have gotten 1 shotted to be completely honest. It would have added some humor besides k2 in a rather bland movie. *dying breath fuck you said this would work
Why did capt Diego reprogram k2 to be a massive fag anyways?
>>
>>83187304
The force just cued him on the right time to start walking at a constant pace so as to be missed by all the shots that would be on a potential intercept course.
>>
>>83187515
They're making the force more of an actor in the scenario than in previous movies. Chirrut trusts that the force will save him and the force misdirects the of aim of the elite snipers.
>>
>>83187515
Walking in a straight direction at constant pace is the best way to get headshot by the shock troopers. remember when then advirtised them as brutal elite troops superior to regular storm troopers? Turns out they're just painted in black and taller
>>
Who can you remember these character's names?
>>
>>83187652
Christfags have to make everything blatant af now
>>
>>83187304
he obviously clouded their minds with the force
>>
>>83187904
Then baze should have gotten mowed down when he did his meme charge
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.