[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favorite Documentaries

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 14

File: 1494721382058.png (2MB, 1500x1941px) Image search: [Google]
1494721382058.png
2MB, 1500x1941px
What are some of your favorite documentaries?

I really enjoyed "Dead in the Water" by the BBC, regarding Israel's attack on the USS Liberty. This documentary exposes how the attack wasn't an act of friendly fire but in fact was a deliberate attack. It's really eye opening.

Can be watched here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjOH1XMAwZA
>>
File: uss-liberty-stone.jpg (111KB, 580x436px) Image search: [Google]
uss-liberty-stone.jpg
111KB, 580x436px
>>83186858

Here's another documentary on the same topic.

>Special Series - The Day Israel Attacked America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx72tAWVcoM
>>
Looks interesting, I'll give it a watch
>>
>>83187004

It's sad that the 50th anniversary of the attack is approaching and yet the vast majority of Americans aren't aware of the attack, and those who are likely believe in the official narrative.
>>
Yeah it sucks when will people find the truth
>>
Don't get me wrong, but why is this such a big deal? It's basically on par with blue-on-blue strafing during Gulf War.

quick gestalt of the incident:
>US sends an electronic spy ship to the Sinai coast
>it's coming very broadly from direction of Egypt
>oi vey it's the 6 day war, it must an egyptian vessel!
>kikes prevent another shoah by sinking it with a plane and torpedo boats
>US and Israeli commissions come to the conclusion it was a rash mistake, but still unintentional to sink a US ship
>kikes end with the worst punishment imaginable - paying the compensation

I know the survivors think the attack was deliberate, and all my sympathies to them, but it's just friendly fire.
>>
>>83188335
How much did Israel pay for each killed US soldier?
>>
>>83188335

>but it's just friendly fire.

Wrong. The two documentaries I presented clearly demonstrate that the attack was deliberate. You're simply uninformed on the matter. You shouldn't dismiss the notion without watching the films.

Read the following articles if you're not convinced.

>Israeli communications said to prove IAF knew Liberty was U.S. ship

>Chicago Tribune: Transcripts of IAF communications show pilots who attacked Liberty in Six-Day War saw a U.S. flag.

https://archive.is/Mjql3

>New revelations in attack on American spy ship

https://archive.is/oLpX5
>>
>Ernie Gallo: The U.S.S Liberty: what really happened? What did not?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLr9fjg6cmM

And it's not just the survivors who believe the attack was deliberate.

>Ray MacGovern On Israel attacking USS Liberty the truth must come out !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0Pc6-vwq_o
>>
>>83188516

There is detailed evidence from Liberty crewmen and other military and intelligence personnel that the Israeli attack was intentional. Numerous extremely high US military, intelligence, and diplomatic officials have espoused this view. Among them are:

Dean Rusk, Secretary of State under LBJ

Richard Helms, Director of the CIA

Rufus Taylor, Deputy Director of the CIA

Clark Clifford, special assistant to the President

Louis W. Tordella, National Security Agency (NSA) Deputy Director

General Marshall Carter, former director, NSA

Lucius Battle, former presidential advisor

Major General John Morrison, US Air Force, Deputy Chief NSA Operations

Oliver Kirby, former deputy director for operations/production, NSA

Lieutenant General William E. Odom, former director, NSA

Admiral Bobby Ray Inman, USN, Director NSA 1977-1981

Paul C. Warnke, Undersecretary of the Navy and later general legal counsel to the Department of Defense

Rear Admiral Merlin Staring, Staff Legal Office for Commander in Chief US Naval Forces Europe and later Chief Judge Advocate General of the Navy

George Ball, under secretary of state

Dwight Porter, US Ambassador to Lebanon

Lloyd M. “Pete” Bucher, US Navy, Commanding Officer USS Pueblo

Captain Ward Boston, senior legal counsel for the Naval Court of Inquiry

Rear Admiral Clarence “Mark” Hill, co-founder of the Naval Aviation Foundation

Admiral David McDonald, Chief of Naval Operations; and

Vice Admiral Jerome King, Jr., Deputy Chief of Naval Operations.

In 2003 the Moorer Commission, an independent commission headed by Admiral Moorer, reported on Capitol Hill: “There is compelling evidence that Israel’s attack was a deliberate attempt to destroy an American ship and kill her entire crew.”

The Moorer report went on to state, “In attacking the USS Liberty, Israel committed acts of murder against U.S. servicemen and an act of war against the United States.

https://archive.fo/95aQd
>>
>crying about a military vessel attack 50 years ago.
>>
>>83188398
Good question. The sum they initially payed for every of the 34(!) men they killed was 3.32 million in 60s money. so about 800.000 60s dollars for each man. And afterwards slightly more for the men they wounded.

>>83188455
Thanks, I'll check these out. I intended on watching the docs anyways, just wanted to ask. Seriously what could they possibly have to accomplish by attacking a US vessel? Besides the fact it was a ''spy ship'' and them thinking it was carrying Henry Ford's newest oven to secretly kill the gorillions.
>>
>>83186858
>America just allows Israel to walk all over it
Really gets those gears grinding.
>>
>>83188585
Moshe pls
>>
>>83188455
why did they do it any idea
>>
>>83189878

Either to trick the USA into attacking Egypt or under the assumption that the USS Liberty, which was a spy ship, had intercepted Israeli communications showing that Israel committed war crimes against their enemies. That would not only be illegal but devastating in terms of public relations as Israel was a state created in response to the holocaust.
>>
File: cdc.jpg (45KB, 546x366px) Image search: [Google]
cdc.jpg
45KB, 546x366px
>dead mongrels
>>
>>83189972

Mongrels? The vast majority of white Americans have no native American or African ancestry, and the USS Liberty was populated almost entirely by whites.

https://occamsrazormag.wordpress.com/2015/01/16/genetics-white-americans-are-very-white/

What a stupid post.
>>
>>83190046
Cry more mongrel.
>>
File: 1468273756701.jpg (13KB, 193x255px) Image search: [Google]
1468273756701.jpg
13KB, 193x255px
>>83190085
>>
itt: /pol/ circle jerk
>>
>>83189967
>under the assumption that the USS Liberty, which was a spy ship, had intercepted Israeli communications showing that Israel committed war crimes against their enemies.

This is where you people always fall down - not in your skepticism, but in your naivety. You think America isn't aware of and complicit in Israeli war crimes? American forces would never expose anything they learned about such incidents.
>>
>>83190046
Really got to be specific when you use the term "whites". A lot of american's aren't the correct white. Italians and Irish are mongrels for example.
>>
>>83190338

I offered two possible motivations. Motive doesn't have to be apparent in order to conclude that the attack was deliberate when we have a number of pieces of evidence supporting that claim.
>>
>>83190409

The Irish are not "mongrels", and were never considered to be non-white within the USA.

https://archive.is/yK2i3

And the vast majority of Italians have no non-European ancestry. Those that do are located in Southern Italy and average in the low single digits in terms of non-European admixture.
>>
File: TommyLeeJonesCaptainAmerica.jpg (168KB, 550x406px) Image search: [Google]
TommyLeeJonesCaptainAmerica.jpg
168KB, 550x406px
>>83190409
>correct white
>>
>>83190301

You're free to recommended any documentaries that you enjoy.

>circle jerk

Cool reddit meme.
>>
File: tell-me-and-i-will-forget.jpg (80KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
tell-me-and-i-will-forget.jpg
80KB, 300x450px
Pic related is one of my favorites
I would also include:
Africa addio
Tickled
OJ: Made in America
Grizzly Man
The ambassador
Mugabe and the white african
>>
>>83188613
>for every of the 34(!) men they killed was 3.32 million in 60s money. so about 800.000 60s dollars for each man
???
3.32M/34=97647,05 dollars
>>
>>83190914

>Africa addio
>Mugabe and the white african

These are definitely worth watching. I can't speak on any of the others as I haven't seen them.
>>
File: HQ.jpg (75KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
HQ.jpg
75KB, 500x500px
>>83188335
>>
>>83191445
>>
File: 1485809493945.jpg (74KB, 960x402px) Image search: [Google]
1485809493945.jpg
74KB, 960x402px
>>83191578
"By way of deception thou shalt make war."
>>
Godfrey Reggio's Koyaanisqatsi. A great look on natural landscapes, the emerging world of industrial civilization, and industrialism's effects on the humans caught inside of it.
>>
>Greatest Story Never Told
Since it's a subtle pol thread anyway
>>
>>83192131
That's not subtle /pol/, that's ironic /pol/. Empire of Dust is subtle /pol/.
>>
>>83191578
based israel
>>
File: 1457286411568-0.png (1008KB, 1350x3570px) Image search: [Google]
1457286411568-0.png
1008KB, 1350x3570px
>>83192274
>>
File: 1495659054559.png (231KB, 470x588px) Image search: [Google]
1495659054559.png
231KB, 470x588px
>kikes itt all butthurt getting called out for war crimes
Israel should be quarantined off as a rogue nation like North Korea
Fuckign disguting talmudic khazars
>>
File: lewhitesupremacism.jpg (543KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
lewhitesupremacism.jpg
543KB, 1600x1200px
>>83192907

>muh nazis did nothing wrong XDXD
>>
>>83192907
Go to bed Ahmed
>>
>>83188335
Yeah no.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.