[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DUDE LET'S ALL FIGHT AND DIE FOR SOME GUY WE JUST MET LMAO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2548.jpg (72KB, 714x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2548.jpg
72KB, 714x340px
DUDE LET'S ALL FIGHT AND DIE FOR SOME GUY WE JUST MET LMAO
>>
are you a woman by any chance op?
>>
>>83185937
you_are_not_trying_anymore.jpg
>>
was there anything even remotely historically accurate in this shite?
>>
>>83185952
No.

>>83186013
What?
>>
>>83185937
any historical movies like kingdom of heaven ?
>>
>>83185937
you mean fight for the son of their lord? yeah, it's called duty and honor.
>>
File: 255.jpg (63KB, 815x553px) Image search: [Google]
255.jpg
63KB, 815x553px
>>83185937

It was the lord's son. But yeah I agree that the movie had way too much focus on Orlando Bloom and his acting didn't help sell it at all. When we first meet his character he is in a completely catatonic state that isn't believable at all and when he opens his mouth I don't believe a single word he utters.

Then when he gets to Jerusalem his serfs immediately bow to him and trust him even though he might as well have killed Liam Neeson and stolen his sword, the queen immediately wants to fuck him for literally no convincing reason, he gets a shirtless bath scene with the muslim women giggling, and fixes Ibelin's farming economy overnight.

A prime example of a flawed movie with a Gary Stu character. Shame really, because literally EVERYTHING that happens around Orlando Bloom that isn't Orlando Bloom is infinitely more interesting and better acted.
>>
File: IMG_2549.jpg (1MB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2549.jpg
1MB, 1920x816px
Ridley always seems to nail his aesthetics even when his movie's all over the place.
>>
>>83186103
>Shame really, because literally EVERYTHING that happens around Orlando Bloom that isn't Orlando Bloom is infinitely more interesting and better acted.

Completely. There's a dozen side characters that would have served better and been more appealing as a protagonists in their own stories.
>>
>>83185937
they're fighting for a cause, not a man
>>
>>83186031
All of it was accurate. Especially the part where it's made explicitly clear that the Muslims were intelligent, tolerant, honourable and a sympathetic people.

pls forgive me for Black Hawk Down - Ridley Scott
>>
>>83186364
They were defending a murderer who may or may not have been Neeson's son.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.