[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know how I know you're gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

You know how I know you're gay?
>>
Because you let 10 men run train on your boipussy and cream inside your tender anus.
>>
>>83184531
You looked me in the eyes the whole time
>>
>>83184572
wew. i only let 7 guys run a train on me last night. thank god i'm still straight.
>>
You get mouthfucked by various well hung men
>>
>>83184572
That's gay?!
>>
>>83184531
You are the OP
>>
>>83184531
You like Coldplay
>>
File: 193478921.gif (16KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
193478921.gif
16KB, 750x750px
Why are Waiting, 40 Year Old Virgin, Employee of the Month, and movies like that so comfy?
>>
>>83184531
>TOP 10 IMPROV MOMENTS IN MOVIES

It's shit though
>>
>>83184793
A lot of media and culture in general in America pre-2008 had that imitation 90s feel to it. It was an interesting time to say the least.
>>
File: 0.png (494KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
494KB, 620x620px
>>83185071

Oh man.

>tfw I got to soak in that exact kino for a summer when I was 12

Nobody (not just kids) had cell phones for the most part, the internet was still a bizarre creature to my friends and I, realizing titties were cool, pausing movies on nude scenes, skateboarding, sneaking out, mix of N64 and PS2 for vidya, first crushes, first actually explicit R movies, I was too stupid to understand the War on Terror.

Simpler times. Too bad about a decade of shit followed.
>>
>>83185397
What you're describing is childhood nostalgia followed by growing older. You share those thoughts with pretty much everyone who's ever lived, my man.
>>
why is paul rudd wearing a shirt with his face on it
>>
>>83185477
Why aren't you wearing a shirt with a picture of Paul Rudd's face on it?
>>
>>83184531
You watch japanaese cartoons.
>>
>>83184531
because you told me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UJMmF40i3c
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.