[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHO IS DEADLIEST?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: deadliest warrior.jpg (133KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
deadliest warrior.jpg
133KB, 630x354px
How many people here remember this show?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd7Fe_6CmRo
>>
>>83183669
what happened to it, it was kino
>>
MAX GIEGAAA!!
>>
>>83183756
It got cancelled after 3 seasons.
>>
>shows women will never understand

Yes, it was patrish
>>
File: David Wenham 300.jpg (39KB, 608x378px) Image search: [Google]
David Wenham 300.jpg
39KB, 608x378px
>>83183669
WHO
IS
THE DIDDLIEST
>>
>>83183669
>How many people here remember this show?
I remember it. The 'experts' were way to over-opinionated about their subjects to the point of cringe. And almost none, as far as I recall, of the 'warriors' I rooted for ever won.

>>83183909
>It got cancelled after 3 seasons.

I wasn't aware it even ran for more than one.
>>
When the show started pitting historical figures against each other its hour was up. It was much more interesting when they pitted just warriors from different eras.

It did have an American bias after Spetsnaz kicked the Navy Seals' asses though.
>>
>>83184094
>DIDDLI
>Punished Spartan
>>
>>83183669
>tfw my normie friends used to always make me watch this and I had to pretend it was cool
>>
>>83183669
I do. Even watched it still now and then
>>
>>83184173
Yeah. It ended with Zombies vs Vampires.
>>
>>83183669

>First guy is testing his weapon
>He hits the dummy once and cuts it in half
>Second guys turn
>He hits the dummy for 5 minutes straight with his weapon
>While he's panting and out of breath he's like "see how superior my weapon is"

Couldn't take it seriously after that. Which was like... The second episode or something.
>>
What are some Kino episodes?
My top 5 episodes
1. Pirate vs Knight
2. Lawrence of Arabia vs Teddy Roosevelt
3. Waffen SS vs Vietcong
4. Pancho Via vs Crazy Horse
5. Yakuza vs Italian Mafia
>>
Knight vs. Pirate was the most bullshit episode. The blunderbuss misfires during the demonstration and then they ignore that and treat it as the most effective weapon in the Pirate's arsenal.
>>
Anyone else think that the Spartan winning everytime was due to the recent popularity of 300 at the time?
>>
>>83184493
pirate vs knight was one of the most lop-sided ones. The pirate had gunpowder so the knight was basically useless
>>
Isn't in that show where they did Napoleon vs Washington and Washington won ? lol
>>
>>83184354
>It ended with Zombies vs Vampires.

I hope you're

>Googles it

>It's actually true

Oh dead god I'm fucking glad I got out of that before it was too late.
>>
>William Wallace vs Shaka Zulu
>William depicted as a large perfect warrior even though he was literally a conscripted farmer
>Shaka depicted by a skinny pre-teen even though he was a warrior from birth and considered an intimidating looking man by the Portugese

Show was fake and gay and heavily pandered to pseudo-historians and Ruskaboos
>>
Why was it cancelled? I had thought they were going to do more fiction shit like zombies vs. Vampires after but it ended.
>>
>>83183669
On he topic of """scientific""" versus shows I'm going to rant about this shit:

In https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o7nLZWyinI the fight was completely bullshit. I don't disagree that a great white would kill a salty in the open ocean, but if a Saltwater Croc with the top bite force known to man bit the nose of a great white (which has been shown to be stunned by a person merely touching their nose) there's no fucking way the shark would have recuperated before the croc got to the surface for air. No fucking way. I've held onto this shit for over ten years but idk it's bullshit.
>>
>>83184561
Not true. The pistol didn't do jack shit against the knight's armor and the blunderbuss misfired during the first test. But then in the simulation they treated the guns as way more effective than they were actually shown to be.
>>
I liked the Seals vs. Spetznas one.

The only others I remember we're the Maori greenstone club and Shaolin monk with the staff and hookswords.

And the pirate's blunderbuss not firing.
>>
>>83184574
you fell for the braveheart meme. The real william wallace was wealthy and had armor
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shOhrJEHfg0

KINO
>>
>>83184739
There was a SEALS and Spetznas episode?
>>
>>83184873
No there wasn't. It was Spetznas vs Green Barret and Navy Seals vs Israeli Special Forces
>>
>>83183669
The simulation software was just Age of Empires
>>
>>83184941

Who won?
>>
>>83183669
Joan was a schizo who never went into battle how the hell she can beat william the conqueror?
>>
>>83184945

It wasn't even that.

They used an excel spreadsheet and in a few episodes you could even fucking see it.
>>
>>83184973
Spetznas and Navy Seals
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.